Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I paid a pro engineer, with pro credits from my favorite artist to mix my record. it wasn’t cheap either I paid the high entry...

toofast
replies: 60 views: 2,339
thethrillfactor 13 minutes ago

Not curious enough to investigate it, but curious enough to wonder and marvel... I hear on one hand that it sounds almost...

joelpatterson
replies: 287 views: 8,521
vernier 13 minutes ago

I really love the dynamic range of classical music. Are there rock albums with a similar range?

goom
replies: 166 views: 5,806
bkbirge 37 minutes ago
replies: 4 views: 78
Brent Hahn 43 minutes ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,797 views: 2,732,386
bobwarren 55 minutes ago

I'm not someone who grew up making music nor do I come from a musical family, but I admit that I'm grateful that making music in...

boombapdame
replies: 572 views: 10,691
Sky 1 hour ago

Hey everyone, I'll try my best to explain my situation and the trouble shooting I have tried so far, let me know if you need...

greyham
replies: 10 views: 183
Al Rogers 1 hour ago

I've always been more of a singer/acoustic guitarist than a mixing engineer/producer. Most of my mixing is done on nice...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 9 views: 204
sirjuxtable 3 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,200 views: 376,221
earlevel 3 hours ago

Need help from some of you guys that are running 32+ I/O studios. Need more I/O than my RME Fireface800 provides. I'm looking...

TikkoRome
replies: 14 views: 364
Revson 3 hours ago

Supp Slutz, I've been looking to upgrade to an audio interface with more inputs and I keep seeing a lot of Presonus stuff out...

jpacemaker
replies: 2 views: 116
jpacemaker 4 hours ago

There's a thread going on right now about mod'ing the Slate Virtual Mic where the user got some great results from upgrading...

andersmv
replies: 30 views: 3,576
andersmv 4 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,342 views: 549,200
Jeff Hayat 4 hours ago

Hi everyone! I'm currently struggling with which gear would be best for my use. My workflow has always been working with a...

agaland
replies: 7 views: 663
agaland 4 hours ago

I need a REAMP box to use guitar pedals as outboard fx in a hybrid setup. IYO what are the best Reamp boxes? Other than the...

jeebles
replies: 2 views: 123
AlMus 4 hours ago

I have a chance to upgrade my monitors, and moving from Neumann KH120s to PMC Result6. Does this sound like an upgrade that's...

denstrow
replies: 5 views: 242
dickiefunk 5 hours ago

Hello everyone, I' m able to obtain a TC electronics M5000 multi-effect processor with two DSP cards. I use synths and samplers...

kasiofz
replies: 8 views: 262
deedeeyeah 5 hours ago

We have a videotape and need to decode Dolby A since we don’t have a board for the machine. Any help appreciated!

ardis
replies: 3 views: 135
ardis 5 hours ago

Hey guys! I've been mixing quite a lot through a summing mixer at my buddies and I find it really helpful for glueing together...

Viscounts
replies: 2 views: 428
dasmastablasta 6 hours ago

I have one at home and one at the studio, both quality units, not the small colored metal kind in the baby blue plastic...

replies: 32 views: 11,441
bobtheninja 6 hours ago

Anyone seen these on ebay? super cheap but looks decent, US company in KeyWest?

RightOnRome
replies: 167 views: 8,360
RightOnRome 6 hours ago

Hello, I’m currently experiencing an interference issue of some sort. I record myself so it’s a little hard to nail down...

MushMan
replies: 0 views: 66
MushMan 7 hours ago

Hey there Jim Williams modded Soundcraft Delta users! I've recently acquired an 8 CH Soundcraft DLX in super shape for super...

turbocharbo
replies: 1 views: 823
BoomWomb 8 hours ago

Hello, I recently got a Soundcraft 8000 (40x8x2) for the studio and I have been having some weird issues with it. The main issue...

Mark Drumz
replies: 1 views: 88
Mark Drumz 8 hours ago

Hi all, do you know if, apart the AEA N22, there are some ribbon mics with extended top...

loziodavid
replies: 11 views: 208
Matti 13 hours ago

Max Budget: $300-400 (but willing to buy 2nd hand) Application: Multi purpose studio recording. Not for super loud stuff like...

Barncore
replies: 77 views: 1,850
Progger 13 hours ago

Hi all, I would like to upgrade my interface. I'm currently using an M-Audio Delta 1010, which is a fossil. However, I don't...

MichaelDude
replies: 14 views: 297
MichaelDude 13 hours ago

Read through this, and the conclusion was the Presonus 2626:...

gravyface
replies: 6 views: 166
gravyface 13 hours ago

Many moons ago I had a coffe meeting with the Weiss crew. Developed completly by the Weiss guys I was able to place some of my...

George Necola
replies: 15 views: 5,481
George Necola 14 hours ago

we have one.. and we need the manuals :)

George Necola
replies: 2 views: 1,028
George Necola 14 hours ago

Hey All, I've read what little information I could find on this 8u transistor based preamp from Australia, but curious if any...

sirjuxtable
replies: 2 views: 157
sirjuxtable 14 hours ago

Mid-size room, minimal yet efficient acoustic treatment. Coming from small 5" woofers and having wanted a 3-way monitor for...

replies: 8 views: 696
007 16 hours ago

Hey team, I'm organising a mobile drum recording on the 27th - I'm tracking some post-rock drums in a small chapel. Most of...

willmarshall
replies: 10 views: 226
gravyface 16 hours ago

Hi guys! So I'm using Adam A5x'es with the sub at the moment and i'm feeling a lot of ear fatigue throughout the day (room is...

Pvaicekauskas
replies: 9 views: 427
Pvaicekauskas 16 hours ago

Hey everyone! Wanted to drop this in here if it's appropriate - I'm currently working on creating lots of new video content at...

CVaughanUK
replies: 0 views: 63
CVaughanUK 17 hours ago

Anyone has personal experience with this 2 models for mixing? Was thinking of buying One of the two

Syze25
replies: 1 views: 233
Shannon Adkins 17 hours ago

Hello! I had a buddy come by my studio and brought his RME Babyface pro fs. We did a side by side comparison of the Apollo Solo...

petenap25
replies: 2 views: 199
frans 18 hours ago

ProReplicas home of UREI 1176 and Pultec EQP-1A clones Anyone use these or know anything about them?

littlesicily
replies: 138 views: 23,393
TEMAS 19 hours ago

Anyone have experience with Focal Shapes vs the KH310's? I can't seem to find any dealers in Southern California where I can test...

Spekkio
replies: 1 views: 212
transcode 21 hours ago

Hi. I just purchased some Dynaudio BM6 Passive studio monitors and I was wondering if A Behringer Europower Ep4000 is safe enough...

BlueMako
replies: 1 views: 109
embrionic 23 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 911 views: 131,855
vernier 23 hours ago

If they're powered obviously....Just got a set of Kali 6.5 montiors...Always wondered if it's better for them to turn them off...

auriel
replies: 6 views: 369
bill5 1 day ago

Hello, i have a blue blueberry mic,right now its hooked to my fast track pro,but i personally feel the fast track doesnt power...

urfavorite
replies: 22 views: 5,192
chefboii 1 day ago

Hi there. I just sold my Avalon 737, I loved the pre ( and the eq ), that top-end sizzle, and was wondering, short of a M5 or V5,...

orfeo
replies: 0 views: 102
orfeo 1 day ago

So after a long search to upgrade my ADC these seem to be the two best contenders! abduction The only (slightly significant)...

514JAM
replies: 11 views: 469
bowzin 1 day ago

Hi everyone. I’ve been following this forum forever and remember posting here back in the days. Anyway I was following another...

Padano
replies: 591 views: 11,085
joeq 1 day ago

Hi Im currently in the market for an analog stereo limiter I think the NTP 179-570 was an upgrade to the NTP 179-400....

musicmixer04
replies: 0 views: 72
musicmixer04 1 day ago
replies: 126 views: 6,560
jazzgitter 1 day ago

I’ve narrowed my choices down to 3 options I’m interested in within my budget. They also all happen to be available...

Unknown Nobody
replies: 1 views: 101
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

MGMT Oracular Spectacular Dave Fridmann (genius) takes ok songs and makes them classics with his wizardry production skills...

drockfresh
replies: 14 views: 560
drockfresh 1 day ago

Moderators