The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey everyone, I just inherited a Tascam M-320b from a good friend for use in my home studio and have run into a weird problem...

SlowMango
replies: 2 views: 45
nosebleedaudio 4 minutes ago

I have yet to see any studio monitors looking this good. I am curious how they sound. ...

Dallon426
replies: 4 views: 104
Dallon426 21 minutes ago

Hello, After years of use I am planning to replace my HD 25 II headphones because they are broken. What i love about my...

bebbo
replies: 5 views: 243
crille_mannen 22 minutes ago

Hi folks, In a few weeks i'll be taking delivery of an SSL Origin. I'm looking to get 16 channels of analog compression to...

Dazzerr
replies: 14 views: 181
lsdornothin 1 hour ago

Idk if this is the correct forum to post this. Mine are: Steven Wilson - Hand Cannot Erase Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of The...

lsdornothin
replies: 33 views: 1,039
lsdornothin 1 hour ago

Hey now G-sluts ! I'm looking to add a few more mics to my little studio and I see ribbons mentioned here a bit . I like the...

Tashez
replies: 55 views: 9,545
haysonics 1 hour ago

Do tubes in mics actually color the sound at all? Take a look at the attached pictures which show the signal curve of a tube and...

kraku
replies: 467 views: 9,411
jaddie 2 hours ago

The part that's leaving me undecided is the big difference between the sound of the black and the blue-stripe. For most...

TikkoRome
replies: 14 views: 452
hello people 3 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 780 views: 76,191
chrisso 3 hours ago

Do different audiocard (connected with usb) will offer lower latency or this isn't dependent on audiocards? If it depend on...

Frankie.T
replies: 0 views: 52
Frankie.T 4 hours ago

Hello guys, as the title mentions, is it posible to connect an apollo twin x to my computer wich has a USB-C port on the...

BUSCHI
replies: 2 views: 84
ambiguous signal 4 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,324 views: 1,165,032
hello people 4 hours ago

Not curious enough to investigate it, but curious enough to wonder and marvel... I hear on one hand that it sounds almost...

joelpatterson
replies: 106 views: 3,096
theblue1 4 hours ago

Hey again! Need help deciding on which mic to keep, now with more options! Warm Audio WA47jr, WA14, and Audio Technica AT4040,...

umbria
replies: 11 views: 368
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

Hey folks, Currently consolidating my studio and selling off a bunch of standalone preamps and have been considering a few of...

obascin
replies: 19 views: 546
ABBA 5 hours ago

Hi Guys I can find very little in ways of reviews or whether i should purchase the 1973 rather than the Fabfilter...

tank1978
replies: 32 views: 11,679
nickknack 6 hours ago

Hi Guys! New member here, I'm sure you've all seen this post 1 Million times but I am a bit stuck. This is the kind of vocal...

WillHYR
replies: 44 views: 646
chessparov2.0 7 hours ago

It ain't cheap but it's quickly changed the cohesivity of my mixes, even quick rough mixes. Simply running audio through all the...

Greg Wells
replies: 154 views: 34,555
MrG 7 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 982 views: 65,642
pcbiz 8 hours ago

I have a table mic (shure mx 393) I can't get to the Mini xlr-F end of the mic to extend it so that's off the table (no pun...

illynoise
replies: 3 views: 125
illynoise 8 hours ago

Recently, I picked up some tape head stacks from a client but cannot identify them. Does anyone know what they go into?

jon185
replies: 1 views: 78
cathode 8 hours ago

I bought a Telefunken TF51 (multipattern tube mic) off Reverb recently, and have had some problems specifically at my home...

acsmith
replies: 0 views: 63
acsmith 9 hours ago

Hi I own 2x 700W Box speakers, small mixer and versus other stuff And I am considering going mobile and need something to...

Dell Computer
replies: 55 views: 579
tymish 9 hours ago

I have the first generation central station with the first generation power supply. It has 5 or 6 pins. It's supposed to supply...

skip100
replies: 27 views: 7,766
jupiterman 9 hours ago

Hey folks! Some of you are using the CAPI VP28 preamps on the Mixbus - i wanted to ask for your thoughts so far. My Chain is...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 1 views: 149
RoundBadge 10 hours ago

Hi Gears....pace! :) I play the electric guitar, I have an SM57, a cheap ribbon and a cheap condenser mic, but before upgrading...

loziodavid
replies: 14 views: 440
chessparov2.0 10 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,620 views: 244,896
studio673 11 hours ago

Hi, So one of the primary reasons I bought my MOTU 828es is the advertised, dedicated Time Code 1/4" input and output on...

Dokterrock
replies: 1 views: 73
thenoodle 11 hours ago

To all engineers that are also guitar palyers, what are the sites to go to for all things guitar? Thanks

clip6
replies: 20 views: 8,263
gearfreek 11 hours ago

I cant wrap my head around this.... I own a MotU 828x and Windows10 PC with USB-C connector. Apparently I can do max. 10...

Fnord
replies: 6 views: 159
bmdaugherty 12 hours ago

I am thinking about adding a mic-preamp to my recording chain. At the moment my mics go directly into my Apogee Element 46. I...

feste
replies: 43 views: 903
Karloff70 12 hours ago

GML 8302 vs GR MP2 (not the NV version). What say you slutz?

jdurango
replies: 1 views: 270
Jimbo 12 hours ago

A few years ago I made some test miking my upright (ex "autopiano" with the action removed it's 138cm tall and 46cm...

fabiospark
replies: 2 views: 79
rowmat 13 hours ago

I'm looking to experiment a little on my next recording. I've been using the standard SM57 on my snare, but I'm thinking of...

manfromnapa
replies: 2 views: 76
manfromnapa 13 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 1,367 views: 140,154
outUVphaze 13 hours ago

Has anyone bought anything from them?I have read a few bad and a few positive reviews about them, so i am not sure. They are a...

foomki100
replies: 19 views: 10,698
acidtechno 13 hours ago

Just went from original Adam A7's to ATC SCM25A's and...welp, I should have done that a long time ago. Now it's time to put...

mtconnol
replies: 2 views: 116
din 13 hours ago

Hello all, I'm currently looking upgrade my monitors for my home studio. I have a pair of JBL 308's and I do like them but I...

mrjusting2
replies: 0 views: 61
mrjusting2 14 hours ago

Bass chain

To all you bass players out there: In your opinion what is a good and affordable chain for tracking bass in a home studio? I'm...

muffegutt
replies: 226 views: 5,081
mrufino1 14 hours ago

Hi ! I found this on e-bay : Solid State Logic SSL 4K Console Rack Mount Channel 19" - eBay (item 350393004753 end time...

Daystar
replies: 12 views: 6,606
Spacemonkaay 14 hours ago

Been using my Apollo for years and I love it. I'm looking to upgrade my font end with a channel strip, but it's a little...

photobeatsfilm
replies: 11 views: 848
TobyB 15 hours ago

Looking to start up a 500 series kit for my home studio- thinking of starting with the Radial EXTC reamp, possibly the Shadow...

Pale Rider
replies: 24 views: 2,977
standup 15 hours ago

Hi everyone, I have purchased the id14 Mark I as brand new a few days ago. I have (supposedly) upgraded from a first generation...

TGuven
replies: 26 views: 769
trubadoor 15 hours ago

I work from home office and am looking for a recommendation of a good quality desk chair. I'm 6'2" 210 lbs, and hoping for a...

Coaioaoidosio
replies: 9 views: 1,100
KenneyCrist 15 hours ago

I'm just playing around with Sound Replacer for the first time and I'm wondering why most of the top mixers are still using the...

chrisso
replies: 23 views: 7,012
raal 16 hours ago

Hi all, What specific amp should I get to power my DT 100 - 400 Ohm headset? I want to get max volume out of it. Have...

Sondre
replies: 2 views: 128
Sondre 16 hours ago

Hello, As said in the title I already have a Manley Ref C and I'm wondering if it's worth getting a Shure SM7B? I'd like to...

u929
replies: 6 views: 205
deedeeyeah 16 hours ago

Given the choice, what would get and why?

Ryal1
replies: 17 views: 1,380
Aroma Club 16 hours ago

Hy, i have questions about recording classical Trumpet. I'm recording myself more frequently now (no concerts...) and want to...

david89
replies: 9 views: 313
Jeroko 17 hours ago

Hey all - does anyone know of a good stereo in/stereo out tape recorder for reamping and adding some character to individual...

rdsyo
replies: 6 views: 208
RiF 18 hours ago

Moderators