Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Reading around on here, there are some mics where once you've got them, you'll keep them forever. So, I thought we could put the...

chris661
replies: 142 views: 11,465
Karloff70 45 minutes ago

I'm tossing around the idea of ditching the DAW and getting an Alesis HD24 . Is it pretty reliable ? Any hard drive issues or...

ScumBum
replies: 115 views: 19,971
BT64 56 minutes ago

I've been trying to get in touch with the folks at Aurora Audio on and off for months, regarding some technical issue with a...

cetanorak
replies: 52 views: 5,420
joelfarr 1 hour ago

Hi, I've been acquiring and, on occasion, selling gear for 20+ years. I've got mixers, interfaces, rack gear, keyboards,...

elginchris
replies: 19 views: 621
Bjoern Bojahr 1 hour ago

I have never found myself in a situation where I preferred using ribbons over condenses, because not enough high end and not...

spambot_2
replies: 58 views: 6,537
frans 2 hours ago

I'll start, with gold-plated optical cables . . . Words fail.

k brown
replies: 273 views: 8,248
DeadPoet 2 hours ago

I'm looking for a 500 series LA/opto type of compressor for vocals and bass, possibly a bit of drum overheads as well. Anyone...

FunkFaker
replies: 34 views: 12,946
frans 2 hours ago

I'm getting this high freq beeping kind of noise (file attached) on brand new presonus eris 5 xt speakers even with no audio...

cinetj
replies: 5 views: 118
cinetj 3 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 846 views: 84,999
dickiefunk 4 hours ago

Hi all, I'm in the fortunate position of being able to spend up to the £45k mark to outfit a studio with a new piano. We don't...

TonyD
replies: 40 views: 1,244
Sharp11 6 hours ago

I'm looking to de-complicate my initial delay setup (send-effect delays) in the mix workproject. I'd like to ask the people...

Samando
replies: 7 views: 199
Ben Jenssen 6 hours ago

Hi, Im searching for Beesneez vocal audio samples. In particular the 'ISOBEL' Singing/Rap (anything really). Any owners of...

Dread
replies: 0 views: 86
Dread 7 hours ago

I would super appreciate any ideas and experiences here as I’ve been trying hard the last few weeks to find a solution to my...

Mecboy21
replies: 6 views: 195
nickknack 8 hours ago

Hi guys Back in the early 90's in L.A. I was working with an amazing songwriter and producer called Robert Vaughn. He had some...

Jack Ruston
replies: 6 views: 1,377
WayneB 9 hours ago

Current gear: motu m4 (motu ultralite mk5 is on preorder) aea trp2 preamp wa76 compressor topping d30 pro dac smsl sh-8s...

triveNge
replies: 2 views: 141
gearstudent 9 hours ago

Have to say this is super disappointing as someone that has sworn by SW for a long time now. Hopefully it doesn't become another...

icouldbeyu
replies: 362 views: 18,578
Mac808 9 hours ago

We all know the used holy grails of mix of SSL or recording consoles like Neve but what about NEW ONES? If You didn't have to...

Poligon nr. 4
replies: 65 views: 2,618
heyman 9 hours ago

I really dig the Elliot Smith albums Rob Schnapf did with Tom Rothrock. I also really like the sound of the first Foo record,...

max cooper
replies: 2,896 views: 388,219
Tubthumper 10 hours ago

I’ve been on Genelec 1031s for the better part of 20 years and thinking about moving on maybe. Something maybe with a little...

James Lugo
replies: 5 views: 256
johannburkard 12 hours ago

Hi everyone. About to upgrade my monitors for my home studio. Definitely decided on Genelecs ( no advice needed for that...

Basspl
replies: 3 views: 177
johannburkard 12 hours ago

My productions often contain a lot of transients when I record acoustic instruments. The result is a too fidgety feel, even...

ArtvonDeutscher
replies: 36 views: 1,408
zvukofor 13 hours ago

Hey, I have a Nord Lead 3 that's misbehaving. :synth: When I turn on the power, it keeps repeating the Welcome sequence,...

Studiocat
replies: 68 views: 29,226
camarao 15 hours ago

I would like to know how the sound quality of the focusrite liquid channel compares with the sound quality of the avalon 737?...

smoovemode
replies: 1 views: 2,943
SEA 15 hours ago

Anyone has got or used this mic?, it comes with two valve capsules, big sound big mic... I´d like to hear some coments, I...

ctmix
replies: 38 views: 12,304
packermans4 15 hours ago

I recently got a used KX88, and am having issues with playing velocities. I Can't play lower than 15, and harder playing peaks...

dnielsen14
replies: 1 views: 203
whinecellar 16 hours ago

Hey Community, I am about to track, produce and mix a friend of mine. In my opinion she's very talented. The next EP could get...

PeterPetz
replies: 10 views: 352
chessparov2.0 17 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,685 views: 263,584
melveyr 18 hours ago

Analogue Cascade-able £1675+tax X-Desk and other new products can be seen at Booth B75, Hall 5.1, Messe Frankfurt from 9AM on...

[email protected]
replies: 1,084 views: 242,637
Bloodstar57 18 hours ago

ATM I'm fully ITB using my RME Fireface UFX pres, and have never used external FX hardware. I was wondering if there's any...

Scoox
replies: 6 views: 293
Scoox 18 hours ago

Hi guys, The past few days I've been listening to Kacey Musgraves' new album 'star-crossed" on repeat. Absolutely amazing...

OwensDrumming
replies: 7 views: 356
k brown 19 hours ago

Anyone try one of these yet? Looking for a fanless (i.e., noiseless) power amp for my NS10s around this price point ($800) and...

dave999z
replies: 19 views: 6,118
MiMi 20 hours ago

Hi I want to buy a mic pre which is soft with transients and smooth in the high mids frequencies(for vocals).I already have...

Stergios T.
replies: 39 views: 2,809
momomel 20 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 1,016 views: 141,401
Wiggy Neve Slut 20 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this kind of question. I've got the following spec sheet for the...

Rwibby
replies: 4 views: 216
Rwibby 21 hours ago

I recently landed a new vocal microphone and I am deciding on which one (of the now three I own) to keep. The brands are...

wuliwong
replies: 12 views: 601
wuliwong 21 hours ago

Seventh Circle Audio released a filter module last month. Haven't seen any posts about it yet. It's based on the Harrison Ford...

wuliwong
replies: 1 views: 137
Whoopysnorp 22 hours ago

Looking for a solution to send line level signals through guitar effects...the EXTC from Radial looks like an all in one...

mikoo69
replies: 2 views: 122
mikoo69 22 hours ago

I had all these out the other day, so I lined up the capsules as close as possible, plugged them all straight into a Steinberg...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 194 views: 19,063
Hymnographer 23 hours ago

I just got a set (two) of 1176-style 500 series compressors. They can be linked, but only the side chain signal is linked. To...

sws1
replies: 9 views: 201
sws1 1 day ago

I was looking on gear4music today because im looking to buy some new gear and I spotted some hidden gems which ive not seen...

djwaxxy
replies: 135 views: 38,359
emid 1 day ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,793 views: 451,228
Magnum Opus 1 day ago

Hey all. After a session this weekend, I have decided its time to find myself a decent dark LDC for vocals. In rock...

MickeyMassacre
replies: 33 views: 3,299
DistortingJack 1 day ago

Just interested what people are using. yingyang

nomoreflakes
replies: 37 views: 5,452
DeadPoet 1 day ago

So I’m in the market for a 67 style microphone and have it pretty much narrowed down to these two. The reissue is, of course,...

garyboy2024
replies: 10 views: 414
Brent Hahn 1 day ago

I just bought two brand new Behringer UMC 1820s on Amazon. They cost me nearly 600 dollars. Probably 100 dollars more than the...

RexRed
replies: 2 views: 81
RexRed 1 day ago

The CM6 has been around for going on a decade and it had a lot of admirers here in Gearslutz with it's biggest cheerleader being...

Luckyd77
replies: 18 views: 1,626
OADN94 1 day ago

It's just suddenly stopped working, I've tested on a MIDI track - the keyboard is found and fine by Pro Tools, as is the RTAS...

MikeTSH
replies: 16 views: 23,708
vashuba 1 day ago

I am an aspiring mixing engineer, and often times I will hear something in a mix that I like, but when I try to Google who the...

Obe1
replies: 5 views: 3,533
thethrillfactor 1 day ago

Hi all. Wondering if anyone has compared these two pres and why you might prefer one over the other.

ofriendoe
replies: 10 views: 231
NathanEldred 1 day ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 1,319 views: 96,372
stephenhero6 1 day ago

Moderators