Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Can someone please explain just the basics to me if i wanted to ditch my computer and go analog ? I have some outboard gear,...

carolcappetta
replies: 948 views: 23,104
gravyface 1 minute ago

Has anyone ever dealt with Calistro Music? How are they?

DSSoundware
replies: 120 views: 17,545
acupunk 18 minutes ago

No 500 rack yet, but I like the idea of one. Seems future-proof. Anyway, looking for a pre to use with an SM7b for rock vocals,...

ben_allison
replies: 1,190 views: 221,007
monkeyxx 46 minutes ago

I’m about to put my AKG D112 on long-term loan to a drummer friend who’s setting up a recording rig in his practice room....

nightchef
replies: 50 views: 986
joeq 1 hour ago

A small venue where I sometimes mix FOH had their relatively inexpensive 1-unit circa 1990 outboard reverb die. I did a quick...

Brent Hahn
replies: 23 views: 216
thethrillfactor 1 hour ago

WTF REALLY!?!?!?!.. most of us lived with these things ...and they were...well..fun..I guess... but this is crazy..

RightOnRome
replies: 370 views: 11,940
ElmoHope 1 hour ago

Hi Guys Its always hard to buy monitors as I have to buy blind - no testing shops in my area for good monitors. I am wanting...

ajscent
replies: 1 views: 54
cheu78 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,680 views: 590,666
Em Dash 1 hour ago

Have there been any Black Friday deals on this thing in the past? Thinking about picking one up.

Chet_Rockstone
replies: 8 views: 211
MattTheFurniture 1 hour ago

Hey everybody some week ago a friend asked me to accompany him to visit some pro audio sellers to negotiate a purchase of new...

ohmstorm
replies: 11 views: 237
MattTheFurniture 2 hours ago

Hey guys, anyone know where to search for clean unprocessed soft punchy snare sound like in the video below?...

StevanVinter
replies: 0 views: 34
StevanVinter 3 hours ago

hi I was left with a crazy job. I need to record 4 readers who need to read 120.000 words/files, over several weeks, each...

foler
replies: 19 views: 517
D_T_Music 3 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,281 views: 395,380
Transmutant 3 hours ago

They released 3 of the songs of the Beatles Let it Be remixed lp on Tidal and Spotify. To compare this version to to remastered...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 70 views: 2,486
a.m. son 3 hours ago

Hi guys, hope ur safe and sound! Ive had the ISA One for a while now, i run it into a Focusrite 18i20 interface. Ive mostly...

laytonstruggle
replies: 20 views: 471
jwh1192 3 hours ago

Hello everyone, a complete newbie here - one who has fallen in love with the ribbon KU5A :) I'm looking to pair the mic with a...

suleakim
replies: 13 views: 286
XHipHop 4 hours ago

I'm not talking about short, sharp static shocks, but rather the deep sense of a hum going right through you when you touch the...

patrickw
replies: 10 views: 275
tymish 4 hours ago

Hi! I'm looking at the RME Fireface 802 and the Fireface UFX II. I know I know, there are many posts comparing these, but...

pietro79
replies: 1 views: 77
deedeeyeah 4 hours ago

What the hell is this thing? I am assuming a microphone preamp module and maybe made by Telefunken. I have looked the entire...

tourtelot
replies: 0 views: 45
tourtelot 5 hours ago

Which one should I get? Impossible for me to demo them all. Jeff Turzo has been promising a demo of the MAS for months but no...

Rob Coates
replies: 18 views: 4,152
dusticero 5 hours ago

As a proud owner and big fan of the Twins, I'm curious how people are liking the Trios and in particular how they compare to the...

Shaggy2039
replies: 56 views: 17,766
JblKid95 5 hours ago

This may have been answered somewhere maybe someone can highlight the post(s), but does anyone have any idea of the track's...

The Blindude
replies: 2 views: 148
JanV 6 hours ago

Hey all. Looking to upgrade my vocal mic soon from my collection of various dynamics (inc SM58 and SM7B) and a modded MXL to...

ziggysane
replies: 96 views: 3,979
ziggysane 8 hours ago

First off, I'd like to try a few of these out in my own space. Does anyone have any experience with retailers in the UK granting...

Szorn
replies: 4 views: 127
Szorn 8 hours ago

Does anyone know if this will be 1 or 2 slots?

Twenty Staxx
replies: 12 views: 2,900
szyam 8 hours ago

Hi y’all. Currently mixing a jazz record, piano-less quartet with drums, double bass, and two saxes. It’s recorded in a...

bobtheninja
replies: 14 views: 653
camacozie 8 hours ago

hey guys I`m having serious problems with one of my NV73 EQ 500 units and I was wondering if there`s anyone out there who has...

pete
replies: 1 views: 53
roger 8 hours ago

I've already got some speakers I can mix with fairly happily, but I like the idea of getting a decent Nord hypex amp and going on...

MRSEED
replies: 43 views: 579
MRSEED 10 hours ago

Analogue Cascade-able £1675+tax X-Desk and other new products can be seen at Booth B75, Hall 5.1, Messe Frankfurt from 9AM on...

[email protected]
replies: 1,087 views: 244,498
Lordwilberforce 11 hours ago

Hey all, Our studio owner has asked me to look into a new pair of reasonably high end studio workhorse mics with a bit of...

milktown
replies: 0 views: 63
milktown 12 hours ago

Hi all Someone gave me an old AKG D202, the mic they still use in the house of parliament as a speech mic. Can anybody tell...

Han
replies: 8 views: 16,024
dialectic 12 hours ago

Hi all, I am reading the Massive Passive manual because it makes for a nice read. But I came across something I found...

andrew montreal
replies: 1 views: 146
andrew montreal 12 hours ago

Hi guys, My band finally started playing to a click for live shows and I managed to automate the preset changes on my Axe Fx II...

Hybrid Guitarist
replies: 0 views: 47
Hybrid Guitarist 12 hours ago

I'm curious how they compare as the Flea is a good bit cheaper, and I know they use some of the same parts. I've got a CM7 and...

IanBSC
replies: 14 views: 1,647
Wiggy Neve Slut 13 hours ago

Been thinking about getting a synchronizer for my MTR-90 MKII for a long time, but besides the chronic brokeness that goes with...

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 8 views: 299
WarmJetGuitar 15 hours ago

To anyone on GS who has used both these mics, for interests sake, which do you prefer and why? I myself have never used an 87,...

rene-lemieux
replies: 58 views: 25,634
vernier 18 hours ago

So clearly I'm missing something technical here... I bought two active Avantone CLA 10s (supposed to mimic the infamous...

McArthurGDM
replies: 1 views: 131
Bushman 18 hours ago

So, time to replace my nearfields. Looking to get rid of the HS50Ms (sorry, Yamaha fans - can't stand them at all, and I tried...

Yoga
replies: 1 views: 100
chrisrnps 21 hours ago

After checking out the review from Mixbus Tv on the SA-76ADF, I must say I'm sold! Having revisions A,D and F in one unit is an...

lwstudios
replies: 4 views: 125
thethrillfactor 22 hours ago
replies: - views: -
lwstudios 22 hours ago

My issue is “solely” with switching the power conditioner “on”. I get the “occasional “ pop” noise which makes me...

Armando
replies: 1 views: 76
garrybrown 23 hours ago

Just was watching Dune yesterday in an IMAX cinema here and one more time I was amazed by Zimmers´ Soundtrack. Anyone knows...

horizon
replies: 15 views: 874
nat8808 23 hours ago

I'm amazed that the Alesis SR-16 drum machine, which was released in 1990, is still in production, still being sold new by most...

nksoloproject
replies: 21 views: 990
vernier 1 day ago

I didn't know about these, but I read a glowing review in SOS and wonder if anybody out there has used them? There seems to be...

zephonic
replies: 28 views: 8,436
capoeira 1 day ago

It seems that John has finally taken care of some business problems his company has had and his mixers are finally being made. I...

Tube World
replies: 41 views: 11,879
Gutz 1 day ago

Have to say this is super disappointing as someone that has sworn by SW for a long time now. Hopefully it doesn't become another...

icouldbeyu
replies: 456 views: 32,023
MandoBastardo 1 day ago

I have searched high and low for the people who have bought the locomotive audio weight tank wt-72, I am thinking of getting a...

carolcappetta
replies: 14 views: 512
heyheymymy 1 day ago

So listened to this earlier today. There are three instances of this “myestery sound,” the first instance is between :53...

The Blindude
replies: 6 views: 597
The Blindude 1 day ago

Like many people nowadays I find I’m doing more and more work outside the studio on my laptop, sometimes while travelling and...

woodfoot
replies: 6 views: 359
sharky 1 day ago

Hey Forum, Currently im on the fence between getting a '90s Jcm 800 2205 and a Hotone Ampero for my Homestudio. Since im a Fan...

Pulsarx
replies: 1 views: 82
blueflag 1 day ago

Moderators