The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've had both of these mics for a little while now and have been trying them on anything and everything I can, and because it's...

Samc
replies: 255 views: 46,499
_jens_ 4 minutes ago

So I've been reading lots about the NS10s, and how they aren't worth it unless you have a decent amp, etc etc. The problem is,...

OrchGal
replies: 58 views: 7,102
elegentdrum 24 minutes ago

Hi all, I am after some advice. To summarize a very long story that started a few years ago! This all concerns Midas and...

Kola
replies: 3 views: 186
Kola 50 minutes ago

Bass chain

To all you bass players out there: In your opinion what is a good and affordable chain for tracking bass in a home studio? I'm...

muffegutt
replies: 91 views: 1,841
James Lehmann 57 minutes ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,119 views: 362,953
dickiefunk 1 hour ago

Long time reader. First time poster. Another annoying "which mic should I buy post" just so you're aware. And no I...

dxtrinc
replies: 20 views: 369
James Lehmann 1 hour ago

I've got a few easy questions for everyone. 1. Who on GS is using analog summing? 2. How many channels are you summing?...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 390 views: 52,497
analogalex 1 hour ago

Hey All, I recently purchased a Marshall Valvestate 8100. I am going to be running it with an active loadbox setup. The...

jalbo35
replies: 0 views: 29
jalbo35 1 hour ago

Do tubes in mics actually color the sound at all? Take a look at the attached pictures which show the signal curve of a tube and...

kraku
replies: 314 views: 5,551
jaddie 1 hour ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 1,158 views: 41,920
ElmoHope 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, I've always loved music from this time period and I still get this crazy excitement and energy when I listen to...

HackyZach
replies: 24 views: 9,748
avare 1 hour ago

Hi there. I am VERY happy with my pair of KH 120 a and love them to bits. And I´m a person that wants the most accurate...

putte
replies: 4 views: 198
putte 2 hours ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 244 views: 30,078
rosewood123 2 hours ago

Hi guys, I been listening to Beck's song called Colors. In this song there's a really cool widening effect applied to the...

The Pig
replies: 2 views: 97
mikeraz 3 hours ago
replies: 2,359 views: 204,943
excelcruz 4 hours ago

Max Budget: $300-400 (but willing to buy 2nd hand) Application: Multi purpose studio recording. Not for super loud stuff like...

Barncore
replies: 70 views: 1,170
MandoBastardo 4 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 928 views: 62,637
Skamm Goodiez 4 hours ago

For as many comments as I've read about the meters on these KT units I'm surprised I can't find a post on my topic. Hope I'm not...

mifydnu
replies: 12 views: 90
mifydnu 8 hours ago

Was looking at picking up the Blue Dragonfly primarily for micing my sax and was curious about application on vocals. If anyone...

catchafox
replies: 2 views: 95
David W. Jones 8 hours ago

I have a new client coming in to do some voice over work, but not your usual voice over stuff. Instead of something like a book...

wildplum
replies: 9 views: 191
JLast 8 hours ago

Hi all, Does anyone know the size of the rack screws (to seat the modules) used in the R6? And a blue Peter badge will be...

bobsbuildingwork
replies: 0 views: 50
bobsbuildingwork 8 hours ago

Looking to pair something with GA COMP-3A primarily for vocals. (Preferably something that could go alongside it in rack) Must...

FreshProduce
replies: 15 views: 296
JLast 9 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,607 views: 243,038
DirkP 9 hours ago

I’m getting a Sennheiser MKH 8050 for indoor dialogue. It will be boomed overhead, slightly out of frame. Even though the...

boehj
replies: 0 views: 42
boehj 10 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 806 views: 122,793
johannburkard 10 hours ago

Got this off Ebay. Just received it today. Opened it up to replace the tubes only to find all this "goo" (it's...

emo10001
replies: 2 views: 94
oneblackened 10 hours ago

Hello, can anyone help identify this figure 8 microphone? Thanks!

Zakriles
replies: 2 views: 78
Zakriles 10 hours ago

Hey Guys, I recently picked up a Neve V3 with Necam Automation. In addition, it came with a 81 Series built, DOS Based, HD...

Cajun Bob
replies: 4 views: 1,292
LilThomas 11 hours ago

Though I am a one-man band type, recording one instrument at a time, I was thinking of setting up my home studio as if I were...

JL1000
replies: 25 views: 448
DirkP 11 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Skwach98 13 hours ago

I've been trying to get in touch with the folks at Aurora Audio on and off for months, regarding some technical issue with a...

cetanorak
replies: 30 views: 2,597
Puk_Music 13 hours ago

I just bought a ZED-R16 interface and want to know the best way to hook up fancy preamps to it. I don't want to go through the...

loudsound
replies: 5 views: 1,728
ANALogic 14 hours ago

Title pretty much says it all. Would be great to have one set of recommendations for units under $500, and another set for...

green diver
replies: 15 views: 552
NewOrleansSteve 14 hours ago

Hey, as the title says. Does anyone have any experience with these two units? Which one is better? I like the feature...

mnchrme
replies: 0 views: 56
mnchrme 14 hours ago

hi, I'm pretty new with the shure microphones. And the China counterfeit mics made me to open this thread. The mic was bought...

DigiAudiophile
replies: 53 views: 52,986
Jimbo99 14 hours ago

I must connect some devices having consumer SPDIF digital out to my console equipped with pro AES3 in. So I need such multiple...

Superpiano
replies: 13 views: 201
jetam 15 hours ago

Been very interested in the whole "colored" ADC game lately and wondering what you guys are doing with your signal if...

Nickerz
replies: 81 views: 1,776
gravyface 15 hours ago

I'm finally getting around to replacing my M-Audio Bx5a's, and I was looking at the Focal Shape 65's. They seem to get good...

granto
replies: 3 views: 186
thismercifulfate 15 hours ago

I’m moving into a new workspace and I wanna upgrade my studio monitors (I’ve had 5” rokits for 8 years but I never really...

neener
replies: 0 views: 71
neener 16 hours ago

Short and sweet: These are very accurate monitors. They translate incredibly well. I have been using them for about 90 days...

buckaroo
replies: 309 views: 136,116
Paul_G 16 hours ago

Hello I just received my Avocet I've connected it with ADAT since I dont have SPDIF in the allen & heath gsr-24m there is...

Jethro
replies: 6 views: 149
kellyd 16 hours ago

is there an easy way to convert 8 channels of AES to 8 channels of ADAT?

pete
replies: 6 views: 733
deedeeyeah 16 hours ago

Has anyone in the studio world been using the new Neve 8424 mixing desk. There’s a few promo videos from Neve but have any guys...

Music.man100
replies: 10 views: 493
heaton.joe 17 hours ago

Hi all! I'm looking for some advice or experiences for sending items to the EU from the UK for repairs...

Soulriots
replies: 1 views: 70
misterharrison 17 hours ago

lol friggin clients bringing in loops ..i eq a trigger gate and extract..then eq and treat the separates..it can be a PIA but...

Sigma
replies: 2 views: 123
Sigma 17 hours ago

I was looking to have a discussion about the Behringer Ultramizer 1400P and to get some suggestions for alternatives. We use...

XeonFlare
replies: 0 views: 54
XeonFlare 18 hours ago

Anyone here using EQP501 by sound skulptor? i am curious about it but havnt found information like reviews or comparisons...

mega z
replies: 3 views: 297
aintitfun 19 hours ago

I've never owned MADI gear but am considering it.. For example with something like MTRX <-> H9000, you can have 32...

basehead617
replies: 2 views: 113
deedeeyeah 19 hours ago

Hi, I need some tips/advice on my Tascam 48! He’s been in storage and has not been operational since 15 years! I’ve...

Twosounds
replies: 9 views: 243
studioguitarman 19 hours ago

Hey guys, Because of the global pandemic, I bailed out of New York and went home to Wellington, New Zealand. I'm shipping my...

willmarshall
replies: 9 views: 429
Jean Luc Cougar 20 hours ago

Moderators