The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I've just bought a Behringer ADA8200 to expand my Focusrite 18i8 interface. I'm starting up a sideline recording...

Roflmaoist
replies: 87 views: 46,037
Scragend 16 minutes ago

Hey all. Sorry this is going to be a long post but I need advice on completing my mic kit so I need to describe what I'm trying...

BernieW
replies: 877 views: 31,017
deedeeyeah 23 minutes ago

Anybody use both of these or had the option to test them? Right now I'm using the Mohog, and I wan't to know how the compare to...

Leak1989
replies: 65 views: 11,267
Paul_G 29 minutes ago

Have you ever checked a mix in mono and decided that the mono worked better? I just did. In the old times I'd sometimes have...

Brent Hahn
replies: 11 views: 197
deedeeyeah 41 minutes ago

Currently trying to decode the A&H SQ5 at a concert hall. I’m not a live guy, so while much of it makes sense there does...

GRiFF
replies: 1 views: 32
deedeeyeah 59 minutes ago

DPA 4018 DPA 2028 Neumann KMS105 Sennheiser MD441 Beyerdynamic M88tg Shure SM58 Earthworks SR40v Earthworks SR314 Shure...

RodrigoPandelo
replies: 110 views: 3,596
cheu78 1 hour ago

Let's say you've recorded many songs over the years, at different times, on different equipment, different DAW projects, with...

nksoloproject
replies: 57 views: 1,429
Nyberg 1 hour ago

Bit of a rant, but like when did preamps become these magic go-to boxes that can cure cancer and give you the tone of your...

gravyface
replies: 2,589 views: 82,900
Brent Hahn 2 hours ago

Been considering this interface for a while now, ready to pull the trigger but do I really need it? I have an Audient id14 mkii...

AlteredReality
replies: 326 views: 13,200
GeneHall 2 hours ago
replies: 3,343 views: 304,495
edvdr76 3 hours ago

Anyone had the chance to compare the Neumann U47 fet to the Sontronics DM1B for use outside the kick?

almaelectronix
replies: 5 views: 222
almaelectronix 3 hours ago

Ok, Ok, I know it's looooooong overdue but I have finally got the final 10 mic mix ready for download and voting. I know it is a...

True North
replies: 74 views: 15,649
Stergios T. 4 hours ago

Hello all. I wanted to know if there’s some type of 500 series preamp that sounds like the focusrite isa. I really love the...

s12512
replies: 6 views: 103
s12512 4 hours ago

Years ago, an AT4047mp was my first fancy mic upgrade. I loved that mic. Sounded flattering and expensive. I later sold it and...

ryanhudson
replies: 9 views: 643
Wayne 5 hours ago

I got a dead FF800 which I'd like to repair. I used the PS unit from a working FF800 and the dead unit came alive, so obviously...

gilwe
replies: 116 views: 42,354
JulianFernandez 6 hours ago

Hi All, A very strange thing happened to me today - For whatever reason I was compelled to listen to a Spotify playlist called...

aidanknight
replies: 36 views: 789
nitrateaudio 6 hours ago

So I popped into the bath thinking with a quick Google I could find out what I had in my hands here. And the closest I could find...

augustin187
replies: 7 views: 212
GLouie 6 hours ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 394 views: 56,508
JLSowther 7 hours ago

Almost 2019. So what are your thoughts/comments/opinions? Thanks in advance, for your responses. Chris

chessparov2.0
replies: 127 views: 17,339
ozraves 7 hours ago

Hi, just a quick one, I recently got an AKG CK99L lapel mic at a great price. Plugged it into an interface and nothing!? The...

Hamshandi
replies: 3 views: 95
kuasalogam 7 hours ago

Heard this today! Can anyone identify those OH mics?

Qaa
replies: 12 views: 253
joeq 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Szorn 9 hours ago

what to people think about the proliferation of 'cheap' guitar pedals, mixers, pretty much anything that's one notch down from a...

bifurcator
replies: 29 views: 1,114
gravyface 10 hours ago

The CD player can not read the disc in my Sony DR-S777. It is spinning, takes forever, and nothing happens. Like it can not read...

Arseny
replies: 0 views: 43
Arseny 10 hours ago

Enough already of all the "what's your favourite..." threads, how about the opposite? Which piece of gear just fills...

BernieW
replies: 833 views: 40,250
DGL 10 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 6,316 views: 716,861
riffwraith 11 hours ago

Just checking to see if any one has compared the Radial along with the Hardy Twin Servo's - Thanks

gravymanstan
replies: 61 views: 9,613
FastNBulbous 11 hours ago

Hello everyone. First let me briefly introduce myself. I am Thom and I mostly do home recording. My father was a studio owner and...

MaestroTJ
replies: 7 views: 565
JCmouth 12 hours ago
replies: - views: -
gravyface 13 hours ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 1,474 views: 93,657
waynel 13 hours ago

Hi, so I've been listening to a couple of tracks and wondering what horns they use and what gives them their specific sound. They...

whataboutit
replies: 3 views: 133
Progger 14 hours ago

I statement that sticks with me in a big way is something Ulrich Wild said when he was talking about how things have moved from...

Nickerz
replies: 19 views: 539
Nickerz 14 hours ago

I need a pair of good small monitors for a little writing area I'm building in my basement, it's basically a corner of what is no...

wallyburger
replies: 12 views: 15,503
idanaltman 15 hours ago

My room is an 8ft cube, and untreated. It's really my wee home office, but I also play guitar and record in it. Until now,...

deejayen
replies: 16 views: 20,964
idanaltman 15 hours ago

I got it dirt cheap, the build seems good... not much info online as it is discontinued. Does anyone have any experience with...

deck
replies: 4 views: 7,419
EricCagle 16 hours ago

Hey guys. I'm on the lookout for my first "real" SDC/pair of SDC's for recording acoustic guitar. I have narrowed the...

olidward
replies: 94 views: 3,128
Chuck_S 16 hours ago

I've seen a few mentions of dynamic compression being inherent in certain microphones. I was curious enough to search around...

chris661
replies: 3 views: 167
gravyface 17 hours ago

Can anyone recognize these pedals? So far I’ve managed to find the Hologram Infinite Jets, Hologram Microcosm, Gamechanger...

Teacup
replies: 2 views: 136
Seamus TM 18 hours ago

I recently replaced an older Scarlett interface with the new Clarett+ 8pre. The preamps sound good in the Clarett+, but the gain...

bwoe
replies: 17 views: 1,632
Plush 19 hours ago

Put up a thread asking about mics for this in Low End, and it made me wonder what people have on hand and have actually used in...

bill5
replies: 80 views: 1,391
Bob Ross 19 hours ago

Hi Can anybody help I’m trying to get hold of the Cd-Rom that came with the Yamaha aw2400 24 track recorder . I’ve...

Synclavier22
replies: 0 views: 57
Synclavier22 20 hours ago

Hi there I'm FOH-Engineer for a kids-punk act and got myself and SQ5 a few days ago. Back on my Yamaha 01v96 I had an effects...

the Lob
replies: 5 views: 169
gravyface 22 hours ago

Hi I'm trying to id this keyboard:...

phreek
replies: 9 views: 325
BGvanRens 22 hours ago

I built a studio, one control room, one recording room. I am now looking for a solution for personal monitoring. I have a...

prophet
replies: 11 views: 280
gravyface 23 hours ago

Hey, I recently purchased a BLA seventeen and I'm having an issue with the output volume on it changing either when I'm tracking...

Last_light
replies: 3 views: 376
PeterT 23 hours ago

I'm not sure what size tape I want yet. But I'm really interested in getting a 2 - 4 channel tape machine from ebay or a store...

heisleyamor
replies: 72 views: 10,151
jaddie 23 hours ago

Hello GS! What mic is used in this recording? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y87dUv7hAyY

Qaa
replies: 6 views: 503
Rumi 1 day ago

I am wondering if anyone has direct experience with both Samar’s Al95 and Beyerdynamic’s M160/M130 series and would be...

Slow Learner
replies: 36 views: 2,896
Qaa 1 day ago

Hi, I have recently discovered that I get interference in my sound card (Apogee Duet 2), my portable mic (Zoom Hn1) And also an...

mattenylander
replies: 0 views: 47
mattenylander 1 day ago

I know with gain staging it's generally a guideline to get the input levels of audio track beings recorded to around -18dbfs...

nksoloproject
replies: 10 views: 596
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Moderators