Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I am currently in the market for new amp for my Yamaha NS10M’s!! In a home studio setup, for listening at mostly...

MiMi
replies: 16 views: 418
MiMi 7 minutes ago

Which would better recreate the stereo SSL mix bus in 500 series? Kahayan SOLID 4000 > SSL G Compressor OR 2x SSL VHD...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 4 views: 796
chinesewhiteman 16 minutes ago

Has anyone checked these out? Classic Baxandall 3 Band EQ. 3 frequency settings for high and low with sweepable mids with...

stylesforfree
replies: 15 views: 3,575
Peter N. 49 minutes ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,687 views: 264,417
johnnysaw01 1 hour ago

I use a summing mixer to run my ITB compositions through, and I want to know if the audio quality is on par with what I'd be...

Prockamaniac
replies: 42 views: 2,558
James Lehmann 1 hour ago

I would like to buy a quality analog mixing desk for in the studio with the specs below: - Analog with removable channel...

Tracs
replies: 28 views: 646
blueNan 2 hours ago

I am looking for new monitors at any price really (i dont want to get too expensive maybee under 5 or 3k price range) I need...

tigerwoots
replies: 33 views: 5,062
GRiFF 2 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 1,347 views: 98,043
Ward Pike 2 hours ago

Hey there, everybody! I'm Rodrigo, from Brazil, and I'm working on my first EP with original songs. It will be 6 songs, in...

RodrigoPandelo
replies: 22 views: 618
hughshouse 3 hours ago

Just ran across this, maybe it's been discussed here already. Audio Test Kitchen | Compare all the gear. Trust your...

packermans4
replies: 80 views: 9,598
genuvenue 3 hours ago

Ηι! I'm getting ready to buy one of the three models, but i want to know which is best for me! Now i have the JBL 305P MkII,...

Kezman
replies: 13 views: 5,926
momomel 3 hours ago
replies: - views: -
swafford 4 hours ago

The market has drastically changed since the release of the X-Panda. I am looking to sell my Neotek console and scale down to a...

ron florentine
replies: 9 views: 460
snoskit 4 hours ago

Hello, I recently bought a second hand Apollo x8 from a little studio on Reverb. By curiosity, I did a basic A/B testing to...

ArtefactsM
replies: 7 views: 468
ArtefactsM 6 hours ago

Hi, I wonder if anyone can shed some light. I recently purchased a cheap mixer from ebay, listed as make/model unknown. I...

RbFaV
replies: 13 views: 379
RbFaV 7 hours ago

Have to say this is super disappointing as someone that has sworn by SW for a long time now. Hopefully it doesn't become another...

icouldbeyu
replies: 407 views: 22,744
aio soundings 8 hours ago

Hi. Just wanted to try and find someone who could possibly clean my c37a capsule. Does anyone have any...

Pops
replies: 0 views: 93
Pops 8 hours ago

Hi. I wanted to make this info clearer for people who plan to buy the MD409 e906 or e609. diddlydoo Searching the web I have...

IlyaV
replies: 12 views: 18,778
iLCacciLLo 9 hours ago

I record my son he is 10yo, melodic hiphop and R&B. Looking to try a different mic option from our usual Sm7B going into...

Dread
replies: 2 views: 158
Dread 9 hours ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 654 views: 50,783
chessparov2.0 10 hours ago

Hello! I have a Lexicon pcm70. But the software is v3.0 so the faumos rich plate 5.0 for vocals is missing in this...

Larry10
replies: 3 views: 273
NathanBarley 10 hours ago

So Sorry if this is in the wrong sub-forum. Don't know my way around yet. Anyway I got a BLA Auteur quad a while ago and...

Charlesmb91
replies: 1 views: 97
kennybro 11 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,592 views: 579,295
orbiterred 12 hours ago

Can anyone tell me what this mix is? I got a long time ago from a friend. No name on it. Any ideas what it might be? See...

clusterstudios
replies: 8 views: 246
elegentdrum 12 hours ago

I'll start, with gold-plated optical cables . . . Words fail.

k brown
replies: 360 views: 11,551
ardis 14 hours ago

What hardware would you buy with my budget? By some miracle I've managed to save about 30k (Canadian, so everything costs ~2k...

jthom
replies: 11 views: 229
jthom 15 hours ago

I'm really Curious about this one! (Preorder available now). Pre-Order Colour Modular Analog Saturator Hope to hear some...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 902 views: 117,636
elroybutz 15 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 1,017 views: 141,825
johannburkard 16 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 762 views: 177,624
AidenCl 17 hours ago

My next purchase is a stereo pair of preamps for my Coles 4038 ribbon mics (acoustic piano and guitar). I was about to pull...

jthom
replies: 4 views: 348
themiracle 18 hours ago

The story so far, I recently bought a pair of Apple Airpods Pro for my girlfriend's birthday. I didn't expect to like them but...

Chevron
replies: 33 views: 805
Liquidaudio 19 hours ago

In case anyone is interested in this mic, I can confirm that my Violet Designs VIN26 fits perfectly on the body. So far it...

Me_Likey
replies: 1 views: 185
lucasanything 21 hours ago

Hello! First time posting. Recently my long-time friend Rode NT-1 started making weird noises and to my disappointment the...

MagnusHorse
replies: 9 views: 276
trevon 21 hours ago

What are the best sounding wireless earbuds/ earbuds in 2020? Are the apple AirPods worth the hype? Cheers

asagaai
replies: 4 views: 802
Wilburguy 21 hours ago

Hi Slutz, I pick up a DDA DMR12 last year from an early 20's young guy that got from his friend and original owner but the...

deluca631
replies: 61 views: 4,231
thecr4ne 21 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm looking for a simple compact guitar multi effects pedal. The main functions I need are: •Simultaneous...

AshleyDC
replies: 1 views: 131
JayTee4303 22 hours ago

Just ordered a pair of SM 100ak's and looking forward to using them. Anybody know what SM and AK stands for? What year did they...

mrtnsko
replies: 40 views: 6,931
santibanks 22 hours ago

Dolby Atmos, Spatial Audio etc for Music - Will It Take off? I am encouraged by the idea of Dolby Atmos for music with...

Chevron
replies: 31 views: 986
Drumsound 22 hours ago

Hi, I have started using the HX Stomp through a clean amp and straight in for recording.I can't find or create any amp modelling...

magnustarantism
replies: 6 views: 286
magnustarantism 23 hours ago

I was in the market for two 1176 style comp/limiters. Basically to do drum duties and some vocals, horns. I thought the UA was a...

henryrobinett
replies: 11 views: 328
henryrobinett 1 day ago

Just asking , is this a mixing console or synth in the front of him? I know the thing in the back is a VCS I think.

telecode
replies: 0 views: 139
telecode 1 day ago

For some reason Jims thread about this device was locked. Anyhow, it seems to be quite good. This rewiever compares it to mytek...

ak75
replies: 153 views: 18,630
Gorquin 1 day ago

Hi All, I've been a proud owner of a pair of Genelec 1030A speakers for 20 years and have only ever had good experiences with...

ktime
replies: 10 views: 292
Mesmerised 1 day ago

I'm using bantam connectors and some generic bantam patch cables that I found on the cheap (40 bucks for 8). I'm thinking of...

EffinPoop
replies: 5 views: 392
momomel 1 day ago

Im kinda into getting the AML ezP-1A, but saw the Don-audio Classi PEQ online as well, but there is hardly any discussions about...

din_mentor
replies: 1 views: 566
Declan117 1 day ago

Hello I have at present, in my workshop an Eventide H3000 Harmonizer, who's Display reads the Machine Title for a couple of...

Kayjay73
replies: 3 views: 191
Kayjay73 1 day ago

Hey Guys. This is my first post on gearspace so bare with me. I'm currently in the market for a new pair of studio monitors. I...

cyberprobe909721
replies: 0 views: 57
cyberprobe909721 1 day ago

First, thanks to everyone for bearing with all of my channel strip threads. I am doing some heavy shopping right now. So...the...

BlueRadio
replies: 44 views: 24,346
JGM 1 day ago

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GEGJWH9s_lr8OlA8xhDNgr6dpbj9bR9X/view?usp=sharing I really cant figure out why I cant...

TooMuchGroove
replies: 1 views: 123
ambiguous signal 1 day ago
replies: 6 views: 543
henryrobinett 1 day ago

Moderators