The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Who do you want for a Gearspace.com Q&A guest? Who would you like to ask questions? Producer, engineer or self recording...

Jules
replies: 138 views: 20,335
Jules 14th March 2022

It sometimes fluctuates between 245v ~ 250v but sometimes 232v ~ 236v. I just can't standardize it. It's so unpredictable. My...

parco
replies: 8 views: 315
parco 5 minutes ago

I found a Zoom 9200 super cheap and in mint condition but it didn't come with an owner's manual (and I don't have the cables yet...

Tapeworm
replies: 24 views: 7,306
flextone 21 minutes ago

Hello everybody, I want to build a homemade clavinetish keyboard. I am currently still in the planning phase, but solved many...

dingojones
replies: 1 views: 324
johntucker 43 minutes ago

Hello ! I'm going to rent a 47fet in a couple of weeks. I decided it's time I tried it on kick and vocals.. Ideally I'd rent...

themiracle
replies: 12 views: 438
Wilburguy 54 minutes ago

Had a WA73 (not EQ model) and a WA12mk2 here for a week Tested them thoroughly for hours on end, using a variety of LDC and SDC...

auxReturn
replies: 8 views: 278
haysonics 1 hour ago

Hello GS! Does anyone have bumblebee RM-5/RM-6 and Coles 4038? What are the differences in sound? I'm planning on getting one...

Qaa
replies: 0 views: 49
Qaa 2 hours ago

Ok, I searched the forums but did not find an answer to this.... anybody of you guys familiar with vintage U87??? Ok stupid...

Tuberizer
replies: 16 views: 8,109
mackdamon 2 hours ago

I'm sure this has been covered before but I don't see a handy thread devoted to DI's, so here goes. If it fizzles out, fine,...

BernieW
replies: 55 views: 1,626
joeq 3 hours ago

Hi, I am searching for an analog compressor and eq for the mixbus to take away the digital edge. The Tegeler Creme RC (VCA +...

ampar
replies: 6 views: 369
ampar 4 hours ago

I'm building my first "proper" rack for my latest and greatest purchase of an SSL fusion and a Pulse 16. Gonna throw...

wafa
replies: 2 views: 126
wafa 4 hours ago

Hey, I have a choice to make, and would like to hear your advice. I just bought Vanguard V13, for my home studio. I would like...

patric
replies: 5 views: 320
Sladew 4 hours ago

What is the most realistic (hardware) digital room reverb on the planet? Anything better than the Sony DRE S777 or Yamaha SREV1?...

imloggedin
replies: 125 views: 6,158
thismercifulfate 4 hours ago

What are pieces of hardware that you’ve sold because you thought the plugin works could do a convincing enough job? I’m...

Jmfreeland
replies: 0 views: 74
Jmfreeland 5 hours ago

Hello! long time lurker finally asking a question. Now to start off I own: x2 C414 XLii x1 Coles 4038 x1 SM57 x1 RE20 x1...

anxiousjet
replies: 46 views: 794
nice keetee 6 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 6,077 views: 657,177
ThePremiere 7 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 127
Rick Dalton 7 hours ago

Hi all, For those who have tracked Hammond organs through Leslies, any idea how loud the signal was coming out of the...

andrew montreal
replies: 10 views: 256
Drumsound 8 hours ago

I’m looking for some nice 500 series DI/preamp combos for electric guitar and bass. I built a VP28 and am comfortable with DIY....

ChugchugPicklz
replies: 6 views: 259
ChugchugPicklz 8 hours ago

Hi, anyone heard this mic? Know if it uses a Beyerdynamic output xformer? I have maybe 14 Beyers. Condensers, ribbons,...

NEWTON IN ORBIT
replies: 11 views: 844
NEWTON IN ORBIT 10 hours ago

Good day, I have just received the SSL Big Six new and installed it in my setup. In this I get an unpleasant, audible, rhythmic,...

MarcPascal
replies: 99 views: 8,255
HBIII 10 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking to reset my Korg DW6000 to factory and I'm looking for the sysex file. I can't seem to get the file from...

OvenMitt
replies: 1 views: 77
MarkF48 11 hours ago

Gotta say the MD421 and SM57 dynamic mics hold up pretty well to even the expensive condensers... What are your favourites in...

SUGARCULT666
replies: 17 views: 755
kennybro 11 hours ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 1,066 views: 68,530
BernieW 11 hours ago

So Im getting ready to buy new monitors, and Im seriously looking at the Eve SC207s and the Focal CMS 65s. The only thing that...

Tristan Mendoza
replies: 3 views: 1,929
gsilbers 13 hours ago

Hello to everybody guys, I'm experiencing this issue since a long time: I was using KRK Rokit 5 with Apollo Twin, now I upgraded...

Mike McAdam
replies: 3 views: 134
joeq 13 hours ago

Not sure exactly which forum to ask this but I bet someone here knows the answer. Here is George Michael in the studio in 1990....

Purple_Rain
replies: 1 views: 92
thismercifulfate 13 hours ago

hi there i have a blue kiwi and i want to sell it but thing is , there are some stains on it and it's hard to get rid of...

darkmaster
replies: 18 views: 478
darkmaster 13 hours ago

I bought a dbx 286s recently, and it makes a buzzing sound, with nothing connected but the power cable, and all dials turned to...

gearholic
replies: 9 views: 3,154
cstoro 14 hours ago

The winner is us ;) Two very interesting and innovative products that could reshape the entire way that we record sound for many...

Squawk
replies: 82 views: 50,268
Clonkified 15 hours ago
replies: 67 views: 22,079
sws1 15 hours ago

We all get creative in finding a loophole when we don’t have a certain piece of gear or even go so far as to make our own gear...

iFi audio
replies: 176 views: 8,162
GrapeCrush 15 hours ago

I keep getting signed out of my account on Reverb, and keep updating my password. As soon as I do that, I immediately get logged...

CRK
replies: 0 views: 91
CRK 16 hours ago

I got a dead FF800 which I'd like to repair. I used the PS unit from a working FF800 and the dead unit came alive, so obviously...

gilwe
replies: 110 views: 38,019
.u. 16 hours ago

So I was curious about this. I recently purchased a Gefell M930 and was having a conversation with someone about it. They're...

Daledlf
replies: 11 views: 458
Earcatcher 16 hours ago

Hello all, First off I'm a noob, so looking for some advice. I'm looking at upgrading my sax mic for recording, live...

john_dikeman
replies: 54 views: 908
themiracle 17 hours ago

I've been an avid studier of L Ron Hubbard's theories on sound and was wondering if anyone has had any experiences working in...

Realigion
replies: 39 views: 7,480
ZipSnipe 17 hours ago

Just saw this video with Chuck Ainlay. Surprised I haven't seen it before. He talks a lot about compression throughout it. One of...

Pyeguy
replies: 2 views: 251
Pyeguy 17 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 1,815 views: 155,537
Shanktron 17 hours ago

I run a small but busy home studio primarily focused on acoustic music. I acquired a Neve Portico II master Bus Processor a year...

MMoon
replies: 21 views: 921
Jb2 17 hours ago

Just saw this online and am pretty excited about the prospect of owning this mic! https://youtu.be/F8wHgv63KOo Anyone have...

hasntbeen
replies: 350 views: 69,907
ThePremiere 17 hours ago

Is the RNDI capable of taking the signal out from the DAW for guitar reamping purposes (going into a...

Luca79
replies: 21 views: 1,793
shooten 18 hours ago

Just bought a Cranbourne EC2 for clean mic amp duties, I’m seriously now thinking of getting into the 500 series. It’s kind...

Dayo
replies: 21 views: 775
johannburkard 18 hours ago

Hello to everybody, is there anyway I can balance the signal coming out from the monitor L & R (separately) to the speakers?...

Mike McAdam
replies: 0 views: 75
Mike McAdam 18 hours ago

Damn, price is too good - just want to know if its nice and coloured?? Want something less clean than a la2a, more in the...

SEED78
replies: 100 views: 25,524
Rio Gomez 19 hours ago

With current back line setup, getting too much snare/cymbals into the bass cabinet mic, despite having a D12 right up against the...

gravyface
replies: 127 views: 3,283
archdake 19 hours ago

I am currently running my digital mixes from a DAC into my mic pres via the hi-Z instrument inputs, keeping the level fairly low....

thebo
replies: 8 views: 404
JLast 20 hours ago

Anybody know how they got that awesome drum sound, who did Al Green have playing the drums on his records and how they miked up...

Jake Holland
replies: 104 views: 44,450
Mind Power 20 hours ago

My studio has a control room and a live room. The main interface is a motu 828es, with a motu Stagebox-16 in the live room. ...

Monkrocker
replies: 0 views: 72
Monkrocker 20 hours ago

I have an 87 and Pearlman 47, looking for something a little more open, maybe more feminine. For pop and country vocals mainly....

James Lugo
replies: 9 views: 368
kennybro 21 hours ago

Anyone know if a pultec style EQ exists in a pedal? Obviously you can’t fit an entire pultec in a pedal, but a passive eq with...

skycaptain
replies: 9 views: 2,922
wellshuxley 21 hours ago

Moderators