Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello guys. I currently have a Stam SA47 tube (also fet) and blue bottle with 4 capsules. The blue bottle is amazing honestly...

karnigb
replies: 3 views: 105
cheu78 2 minutes ago

I’ve been wondering how to get as close as I possibly can to vintage / 60s-sounding recordings similar to these with...

zachlikestodrum
replies: 74 views: 1,793
gravyface 2 minutes ago

Can someone please explain just the basics to me if i wanted to ditch my computer and go analog ? I have some outboard gear,...

carolcappetta
replies: 572 views: 12,174
donnylang 3 minutes ago

Hey, all -- My beloved 414 TK-II is showing its age and may no longer be workable for me. So I'm wondering what you'd...

ADWolpert
replies: 10 views: 242
cheu78 19 minutes ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,417 views: 1,220,594
edham 23 minutes ago

WTF REALLY!?!?!?!.. most of us lived with these things ...and they were...well..fun..I guess... but this is crazy..

RightOnRome
replies: 17 views: 558
kennybro 49 minutes ago

I'm amazed that the Alesis SR-16 drum machine, which was released in 1990, is still in production, still being sold new by most...

nksoloproject
replies: 0 views: 34
nksoloproject 1 hour ago

Let's hear it... Is the Townsend Labs Sphere modeling mic brilliant or silly? Is it a Kemper for microphones or a Line 6 from the...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 49 views: 10,523
Eigenwert 1 hour ago

I have a Zoom L-12 digital mixer, which is also a USB audio interface. It's great, but one thing it lacks is that it is not a DAW...

nksoloproject
replies: 0 views: 26
nksoloproject 1 hour ago

I bought the Behringer C50A Mixcube and an Avantone Mixcube to test them both and can't decide which to keep. The Behringer is...

JoshViV
replies: 6 views: 226
Silky Smoove 1 hour ago

Looking to see how I should expand my mic locker. Looking for something high-end, up to $1,000, primarily to use for vocals....

alexdoo
replies: 1 views: 53
s wave 1 hour ago

Hi there. I was looking for Radio or Broadcast section on Gearslutz, but to no avail... Hence, i am starting thread here, don't...

doubledecker
replies: 21 views: 1,652
s wave 1 hour ago

I've recently become acquainted with the beauty of ring modulators and the rich timbres they can induce in an instrument. Are...

WanderingScholar
replies: 2 views: 93
s wave 1 hour ago

I'm thinking i should get a mixer i've been missing one in my life. 16 channel with direct out what is the best i can buy for...

Drowl
replies: 94 views: 4,490
tymish 2 hours ago

Hi My preamp seems noisier than before these days. Here's what come out on an analyser with the gain set at +55db. Nothing...

invalidusername
replies: 3 views: 78
invalidusername 2 hours ago

Hi all, Forgive me if this post is in the wrong section as I am new. I’m creating this post because I’m trying to decide...

Sircutty
replies: 4 views: 84
Sircutty 2 hours ago

How do you use HiFi gear in the studio? I'm sure there are ways we have found the studio vs. HiFi debate can coexist in the same...

iFi audio
replies: 64 views: 1,629
iFi audio 2 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,663 views: 588,501
BradM 4 hours ago

I have a small home studio with several outboard preamps which I use exclusively (no need for onboard audio interface preamps)...

dmpol18
replies: 31 views: 568
M50k 5 hours ago

I recently came across this wonderful version of Moanin, by the Art Blakey band. I was struck by the microphone shown at the...

Latie
replies: 0 views: 56
Latie 6 hours ago

Hello would anybody have a user manual for a Lexicon MPX 1 for sale please. I don't have a printer myself so downloading a copy...

mreager
replies: 2 views: 67
mreager 6 hours ago

I'm wondering if there is a product to be had where nearly anything reasonable can easily be racked in a 19" rack. I've...

mattkw801
replies: 7 views: 314
mattkw801 6 hours ago

I recently bought an SE Electronics V7 microphone and I absolutely love it. It really makes my vocals shine, has a nice bright...

nksoloproject
replies: 10 views: 213
chessparov2.0 6 hours ago

I got an old Tesla broadcast console. It's not fully functional, some parts are missing etc. But there are lots of interesting...

Daniel Reinaru
replies: 3 views: 1,821
LukasHromek 7 hours ago

I’m thinking about consolidating my outboard compression setup, basically having two stereo / dual mono compression options,...

Deleted f25ebd2
replies: 11 views: 2,284
santibanks 7 hours ago

I have a driftwood loadbox, and to me it is by far the best sounding loadbox on the planet, absolutely incredible. However, I...

VESmedic
replies: 6 views: 144
VESmedic 7 hours ago
replies: 58 views: 11,005
qslprod 8 hours ago

Just saw this online and am pretty excited about the prospect of owning this mic! https://youtu.be/F8wHgv63KOo Anyone have...

hasntbeen
replies: 328 views: 62,075
sourpatch 10 hours ago

Hello! I was wondering what was the cheapest decent option for a small size (5 or 6 slots) 500 lunchbox in 2020? Lindell...

johnjj
replies: 18 views: 2,663
ilikefruit 10 hours ago

Hey! This spring I started dive into the murky swamps that is the 500 series world. Where chassis, power supplies, really...

ilikefruit
replies: 13 views: 632
mikebolton 10 hours ago

Hello Guys, Like many people I love the Weeknd tracks. But while comparing the sound of his recent tracks ( for...

sergioelectro
replies: 11 views: 436
arnoldorodeo 12 hours ago

Hi guys! I just got the Roland Space Echo RE-201. I would really appreciate if i could get some guidance on how to route the...

laytonstruggle
replies: 5 views: 190
laytonstruggle 14 hours ago

Hi guys, Millenia released this 4 band EQ in 2011, 10 years : NSEQ-4 https://www.mil-media.com/NSEQ-4.html How come that...

DanTheMan06
replies: 0 views: 63
DanTheMan06 16 hours ago

Hi there, I have a Korg M/P and I'm looking for a case. I live in CA and I would like it to be somewhere between $200-500. ...

pheff1
replies: 0 views: 58
pheff1 16 hours ago

It's been a long time since there was a thread that discussed this, so let's update now and make a master list. Which companies...

krftwrk70
replies: 6 views: 330
Swilly 17 hours ago

I've acquired a Kelsey 16+3 Mixer (circa 1978) that seems to be in good working condition. It has 16 mic pres with line inputs...

EarCandy
replies: 15 views: 12,909
Jesseplays3434 19 hours ago

Hello! Recently I recorded vocals through a tube preamp from a retro tape recorder using the dynamic microphone that came with...

Ross Stranger
replies: 132 views: 3,252
kennybro 20 hours ago

I have been on this forum for years and one thing I've learned on my journey is that there's always that one question, which...

lwstudios
replies: 0 views: 87
lwstudios 20 hours ago

Hey guys, hoping to get some pointers. So I have a Focusrite 2i2, first generation, that I have used for some years. This weekend...

noiseordinance
replies: 6 views: 117
kennybro 22 hours ago

I remember in the late 90s the sound guy for my band at the time used to have a Tascam minidisc portastudio recorder. I was...

nksoloproject
replies: 3 views: 124
chessparov2.0 22 hours ago

Hi all, Looking for user experience with power amps. Currently using a Studiomaster Diamond Pro 8x3 out to a Beheringer...

sticks714
replies: 1 views: 105
Synth Guru 22 hours ago

I've been looking for a studio desk for a long time, and I like what I see on their webpage. I appreciate all the options. Does...

Antaren123
replies: 6 views: 214
CEG85 23 hours ago

I record mostly acoustic instruments and vocals. BUT, per building my mic locker, I picked up a couple SM57's because EVERYONE...

WarBeer
replies: 130 views: 13,613
vashuba 23 hours ago

I'm looking at active monitors in the 1500-2000k each range. Please...I don't think there is any need to suggest...

greggybud
replies: 10 views: 384
chinesewhiteman 23 hours ago

Hello everyone. I bought a pair of Adam A7X about a month ago, and i have been experiencing insane amounts of problems with...

Jeki1992
replies: 4 views: 169
ccg 1 day ago

hey all the new sp404mkii is 499USD and 899AUD 499USD = 667AUD aussies getting fleeced. anyone know of a reasonably...

black_wolf
replies: 2 views: 71
black_wolf 1 day ago

So I got a Focusrite Voicemaster pro that takes 220V, I have a 1000W transformer taking the 110V from the wall and putting out...

Guasto47
replies: 4 views: 155
Guasto47 1 day ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,394 views: 206,474
Starliner 1 day ago

I am currently looking to upgrade my studio mixer, currently I have been using a Soundcraft Delta 16XL, but unfortunately it more...

rr16
replies: 10 views: 561
rr16 1 day ago
replies: 2,602 views: 225,855
s wave 1 day ago

Moderators