Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So, I am in the process of building a studio. It will be a long process, and in the meantime, I am collecting some gear to put...

rafafredd
replies: 22 views: 13,110
Monotremata 1 minute ago

Hello fellow gearslutz, I have a Korby Audio mic that I know predates the modular KAT system, and I need your help identifying...

melodylab
replies: 2 views: 77
dagogo 6 minutes ago

Been thinking about getting an A32 for a while, so I'm doing habitual checks now and then at Thomann. Suddenly, I noticed that...

tgs
replies: 17 views: 420
Monotremata 8 minutes ago

I'm interested in a C12-type microphone for recording bass (late Beatles sounds), piano, and acoustic guitar. My budget is under...

Axelorox
replies: 34 views: 1,529
standup 42 minutes ago

I’m looking to get a sdc pair, mostly for acoustic guitar recording (rosewood dreadnought, d-28 style). My current usual mic...

a.m. son
replies: 60 views: 1,728
kennybro 1 hour ago

I've got a fun puzzle for you signal chain gurus-- it's got me quite perplexed! Guitar--TS cable--(pedal/board)--TS...

ibb.mp3
replies: 0 views: 20
ibb.mp3 1 hour ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 1,314 views: 54,697
mikoo69 1 hour ago

I have searched high and low for the people who have bought the locomotive audio weight tank wt-72, I am thinking of getting a...

carolcappetta
replies: 32 views: 1,601
Progger 3 hours ago

Dolby Atmos, Spatial Audio etc for Music - Will It Take off? I am encouraged by the idea of Dolby Atmos for music with...

Chevron
replies: 298 views: 12,205
AevumWinter 3 hours ago

Title pretty much says it all. 4050s have worked well on my voice for certain stuff in the past. For a big tube sound with a...

LongPlate
replies: 2 views: 108
LongPlate 4 hours ago

Ok so this product should be launched in another month or so at the cool price of 999 usd. I am a staunch supporter to a...

nickknack
replies: 612 views: 124,532
AB3 4 hours ago

Hello, What would you recommend to expand my RME UFX+'s I/O? I have my previous Focusrite 18i20 laying about... thinking of...

Gggg
replies: 3 views: 252
wolfereeno 4 hours ago

Hi there, First of all, a big thank you to the whole Gearspace community for sharing so much knowledge. Been reading the forum...

DaPloup
replies: 7 views: 175
Gideon K 4 hours ago

Okay....this is a little unusual, and I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas. Here's the deal: I'm using a Vintagemaker summing...

kbshearer
replies: 2 views: 174
kbshearer 4 hours ago

I heard one of these and became super intrigued. For you super gear heads, what do you think of this? From this video, it seems...

tluke
replies: 3 views: 93
tluke 5 hours ago

Hey! I am doing some MJ research on the Dangerous album, and I recall a long time ago a video of MJ in the studio during the...

soysoyernesto
replies: 2 views: 140
soysoyernesto 5 hours ago

After having many issues with my PC I'm officially switching to Mac. Which audio interface with ports for two sets of monitors...

texxas
replies: 14 views: 512
Monotremata 5 hours ago

Hey folks, I'm looking for a 8 channel expansion to hook up outboard gear to it. I need to hook it up as adat expansion to my...

FrankDandrea
replies: 5 views: 170
Jeroko 5 hours ago

I really dig the Elliot Smith albums Rob Schnapf did with Tom Rothrock. I also really like the sound of the first Foo record,...

max cooper
replies: 2,921 views: 395,377
suarkram 5 hours ago

It was always my dream to to own a large format english mixer even if it was not a studio. I finally found a 48CH GL4000 in mint...

PozhanPop
replies: 2 views: 368
PozhanPop 6 hours ago

Nice article in the UK Guardian paper today about the forthcoming book and streaming TV series on the Beatles 'Let it Be'...

Mike Lambert
replies: 110 views: 5,023
a.m. son 7 hours ago

For some reason Jims thread about this device was locked. Anyhow, it seems to be quite good. This rewiever compares it to mytek...

ak75
replies: 157 views: 19,485
CEB 7 hours ago

Hi all, this is my 1st post on Gearslutz, so be nice with me! I use to be more active on Audiofanzine usually but i didnt find...

jooldi
replies: 4 views: 5,719
rlcrosby 8 hours ago

Hi all, Recently i bought ART Voice Channel for voice overs and recording rap vocals. Now I have this setup: Shure SM7B into...

noizyminor
replies: 3 views: 118
kennybro 8 hours ago

I'm building a small setup to record mainly vocals and some percussion, I'd like to have your advice for a first microphone not...

Pepebao
replies: 148 views: 3,251
tymish 11 hours ago

I’m going to build my studio out early next year. Going to expand into the garage. This presents visual problems. We already...

henryrobinett
replies: 5 views: 229
Shrdni 11 hours ago

Mackie announced new Onyx multitrack mixers a couple of weeks ago... Just wondering if anyone's got any initial observations...

JH2010
replies: 3 views: 1,211
Synthmaven 12 hours ago

Hello all, Firstly, thank you in advanced for your time and help. I would like some advice on a possible hardware purchase for...

dasmastablasta
replies: 0 views: 81
dasmastablasta 12 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,738 views: 276,492
79_Limited 13 hours ago

I have seen a review of Virtual control Room by Ginger Audio. This is a virtual monitor controller which can be controlled by...

Apendica
replies: 0 views: 58
Apendica 13 hours ago

I know a lot of people like this technique for recording drums with few mics, including me! I'm often amazed and intrigued by how...

Joniverse
replies: 133 views: 11,926
shimoyjk 13 hours ago

Great interview with Elliot Mazer in the current Tape Op. I was floored that Harvest - which is maybe my favorite sounding album...

tropicalhotdog
replies: 15 views: 2,095
gravyface 14 hours ago

I guess basically a HiFi question, but nevertheless: does anyone know Look Audio? And more specifically, does anyone know this...

Razahtlab
replies: 0 views: 72
Razahtlab 15 hours ago

Was curious what everyone here does for a living. I am UK based and recently (about a year ago) made the transition to music as a...

Apendica
replies: 46 views: 1,315
nosebleedaudio 15 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for a great Pair of Monitors that can inspire me to make Music, that sound great and that allows me sometimes...

SonicStrike
replies: 8 views: 400
Teofunk 16 hours ago

I’m looking to use my garden cabin to record vocals - a vocal shield in front with some duvets hanging from a beam behind me....

jeebles
replies: 5 views: 229
thismercifulfate 18 hours ago

Hi everyone. I’m an avid producer of electronic music, had a string of drum and bass releases in the ‘00s and have had a...

codingjordan
replies: 4 views: 191
ozonepaul 19 hours ago

Does anyone know where to go to for headphone repair? I have a pile of Sony MDR 7506 and Beyer Dynamic headphones which probably...

JDRichmond
replies: 2 views: 197
DSatz 20 hours ago

Hi all, I just got a Pro Junior IV delivered this morning, which I've noticed has a humming sound, even with nothing plugged...

snmtnms
replies: 1 views: 129
perryr 21 hours ago

I've always understood that the mic near the floor tom was to be vertical . . . maybe pointing down towards the snare or kick. ...

Bunkerman
replies: 13 views: 1,033
Shawn Simmons 22 hours ago

I'm still trying to sort out my current monitor upgrade. I'm trying to decide between the Focal Shape 65 and the Focal Shape...

LSP
replies: 6 views: 276
Somafunk 1 day ago
replies: 1 views: 155
thismercifulfate 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I'm currently looking at purchasing some closed back headphones for tracking and mixing (until I get myself some...

Wilsonvb
replies: 4 views: 4,154
kvandy 1 day ago

This may seem like a silly question, let me explain. If I have a guitar that is broken. And I spend 2 hours fixing it, and had...

markustg
replies: 9 views: 364
numero6 1 day ago

Hi, I just noticed that on a master that I had done of a mix of mine, some quiet parts of the master showed very negative...

maartenl945
replies: 32 views: 995
Brent Hahn 1 day ago

Why some pre amps have impedance adjustment? Is it necessary ?

juliomonroy
replies: 33 views: 3,617
JLast 1 day ago

Hello friends, i bought the Sony c100 and the Warm Audio WA-8000 and decided to record them side by side, they are both going...

lilrey713
replies: 7 views: 696
e-are 1 day ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,812 views: 605,935
Brujo369 1 day ago

I’m starting a project with a rock band in June. Were contracted to track 19 songs in all. We are recording Guitars, Bass and...

Rednose
replies: 31 views: 1,117
bifurcator 1 day ago

I purchased a used cm47 and it didn’t come with the shock mount. Can anyone suggest a cheap I can get here in the states. It...

Jawnwolff
replies: 0 views: 79
Jawnwolff 1 day ago

Moderators