The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,127 views: 363,308
Transmutant 1 minute ago

The part that's leaving me undecided is the big difference between the sound of the black and the blue-stripe. For most...

TikkoRome
replies: 1 views: 12
thethrillfactor 18 minutes ago

Hey all! I know absolutely nothing about preamps/audio interfaces. I record my own vocals at home, had been using a Focusrite...

umbria
replies: 2 views: 53
umbria 1 hour ago

Haha, great title right ? Anyway, seriously - you know on them synths that have that metal piece in the keys as a spring ?...

Infa
replies: 0 views: 35
Infa 1 hour ago

Here is something I am pondering but have not had a chance to test. Does is make a difference where you engage the low cut...

JRE Productions
replies: 20 views: 529
KabbySoundStudio 1 hour ago

Here is something I have not seen discussed anywhere I can find. What kind of pop filter MOUNT TYPE is best for plosive vocals?...

ELAmental
replies: 0 views: 38
ELAmental 1 hour ago

Hi I own 2x 700W Box speakers, small mixer and versus other stuff And I am considering going mobile and need something to...

Dell Computer
replies: 2 views: 67
jaddie 1 hour ago

As always, back for more help on deciding which mic to keep for vocals. Dry vocals through a Scarlett Solo audio interface,...

umbria
replies: 0 views: 41
umbria 2 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 812 views: 123,087
Screamer 2 hours ago

Anyone seen these on ebay? super cheap but looks decent, US company in KeyWest?

RightOnRome
replies: 89 views: 4,738
RightOnRome 2 hours ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 256 views: 30,347
chinesewhiteman 3 hours ago

Do tubes in mics actually color the sound at all? Take a look at the attached pictures which show the signal curve of a tube and...

kraku
replies: 381 views: 6,501
Sharp11 3 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,787 views: 2,717,117
shatz 3 hours ago

hey ya'll I'm putting together a patch bay (view here if you're a nerd) and I'm planning on connecting guitar pedals, synths, and...

drewpreiner
replies: 0 views: 61
drewpreiner 3 hours ago

I see some Aphex 500 USB rack unit that can also work as audio interface. If I have my main audio interface, can I still use...

Method Man
replies: 2 views: 99
Method Man 4 hours ago

Not much said around here about Aphex. Maybe for good reason, I dunno. BUT, if you had the chance to get some of their 500 series...

Ben01930
replies: 238 views: 28,103
tacertotambem 4 hours ago

Hy, i have questions about recording classical Trumpet. I'm recording myself more frequently now (no concerts...) and want to...

david89
replies: 1 views: 113
David Rick 4 hours ago

Just saw this online and am pretty excited about the prospect of owning this mic! https://youtu.be/F8wHgv63KOo Anyone have...

hasntbeen
replies: 249 views: 51,549
PlaneJames 4 hours ago

Hello! I need to capture stage audio for dancers. I want to hear their feet. They may clap or use a tambourine occasionally....

spencervick
replies: 3 views: 156
mrufino1 5 hours ago

Bass chain

To all you bass players out there: In your opinion what is a good and affordable chain for tracking bass in a home studio? I'm...

muffegutt
replies: 111 views: 2,144
mrufino1 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
elegentdrum 6 hours ago

Hi! I haven't really found too much info on the net about this mixer. Some posts suggest that it's really great sounding, but...

johnsmith1261
replies: 282 views: 97,730
Monotremata 6 hours ago

I have a little Yamaha MG06X mixer. If I plug the headphone output of an ipod/tablet into channel 1, which is a Mic/Line input,...

theotherrt
replies: 0 views: 47
theotherrt 7 hours ago

There is an enless thread on gearsltuz how this compressor smokes. Well it still does. I have used this compressor for bass,...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 23 views: 5,789
hool15 7 hours ago

Hi, I'm currently using Neumann KH120a's which to be honest I love but am looking to step things up a little this year. I have...

dickiefunk
replies: 24 views: 13,043
dickiefunk 7 hours ago

At first i used to use DESK ON mode because thats what they tell you to use. But reading peoples in depth reviews, all it does is...

kofman13
replies: 1 views: 64
quad4play 8 hours ago

I’m getting a Sennheiser MKH 8050 for indoor dialogue. It will be boomed overhead, slightly out of frame. Even though the...

boehj
replies: 1 views: 66
boehj 8 hours ago

Hello, Earthworks describes the QTC50 as: "3Hz – 50kHz ruler-flat frequency response" If the frequency...

gearstudent
replies: 1 views: 96
Earcatcher 8 hours ago

Hey guys I wanted to buy a very simple, good quality and cheap Monitoring controller for my studio. I finally choose Volume 1...

Lefrançais
replies: 0 views: 52
Lefrançais 8 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,233 views: 531,693
mds 8 hours ago

I'm looking for a power amp for a rehearsal room that I'm working with, and I want to be sure that Ill recommended them something...

Zangiamit91
replies: 0 views: 54
Zangiamit91 9 hours ago

The file is an unmastered version of Going All In by Kurt Nilsen a major artist from Norway that also won World Idol many years a...

ppaulsen
replies: 24 views: 3,756
mixerguy 9 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 933 views: 62,985
Wiggy Neve Slut 9 hours ago

i am using the adam a3x. obv doesnt have the low end but took it because i have an untreated room. for the low end i use...

PrancerTran
replies: 1 views: 67
mikeraz 9 hours ago

Hello fellow slutz, I have a very stupid question. Can anyone recommend ****ty speakers that make for a similar comparison as...

curry36
replies: 7 views: 210
joeq 9 hours ago

Hello everyone! I'm looking to invest in one of these 2 tube compressors and would love to hear user thoughts/feedback/input...

goodshade
replies: 0 views: 58
goodshade 10 hours ago
replies: 38 views: 8,880
DrDeltaM 10 hours ago

Hello, After years of use I am planning to replace my HD 25 II headphones because they are broken. What i love about my...

bebbo
replies: 2 views: 167
MandoBastardo 10 hours ago

Hello Gearspacers, In December 2020, the fine folks at Vintage King & Universal Audio sent us some of UA's Apollo Gear to...

Deuce 225
replies: 1 views: 87
andersmv 11 hours ago

hy i only have one day to toroughly test the golden age pre-73 premier mic preamp ... any negative experiences or things i should...

huglife187
replies: 24 views: 8,501
Bosskitty 11 hours ago

is there an easy way to convert 8 channels of AES to 8 channels of ADAT?

pete
replies: 8 views: 779
signalpudding 11 hours ago

Title pretty much says it all. Would be great to have one set of recommendations for units under $500, and another set for...

green diver
replies: 18 views: 635
Jmfreeland 11 hours ago

Long time reader. First time poster. Another annoying "which mic should I buy post" just so you're aware. And no I...

dxtrinc
replies: 24 views: 470
cheu78 11 hours ago

Hi, I recently bought a used DX7. When i got home i experienced some difficulties. Sometimes the DX7 works fine, but then...

selkominator
replies: 3 views: 118
Bassmankr 12 hours ago

Saw this and wondered have any of you had any experience with their gear or had the chance to try their gear at NAMM?...

ade2
replies: 5 views: 896
Batpro 12 hours ago

Sorry for depressing topic, is it allright to post it here? Cheers

disco judas
replies: 39 views: 15,533
tymish 12 hours ago

Can someone explain to me how the Gearspace Classified work? It's a great resource for a site like this to have a place where...

franktree
replies: 0 views: 64
franktree 12 hours ago

Max Budget: $300-400 (but willing to buy 2nd hand) Application: Multi purpose studio recording. Not for super loud stuff like...

Barncore
replies: 71 views: 1,234
tymish 12 hours ago

Hey, as the title says. Does anyone have any experience with these two units? Which one is better? I like the feature...

mnchrme
replies: 4 views: 104
mnchrme 13 hours ago

Just a heads up on a good deal.... I bought the MXL Revelation for $399 from a dealer on ebay and he looks like he has about 10...

Rockabilly69
replies: 67 views: 6,782
NeveSSL1 14 hours ago

Moderators