Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone. I’ve been following this forum forever and remember posting here back in the days. Anyway I was following another...

Padano
replies: 321 views: 6,309
chessparov2.0 3 minutes ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,755 views: 436,244
Caet 4 minutes ago

We are building a middle sized studio in between our large room and vocal suite. Our main room has the 16 in 16 out HD IO with an...

tronnyjenkins
replies: 0 views: 1
tronnyjenkins 18 minutes ago

Has anyone had the opportunity to compare the Sontronics Delta I to the Sontronics Delta II? I've read that there were some...

franktree
franktree 24 minutes ago

I'm not someone who grew up making music nor do I come from a musical family, but I admit that I'm grateful that making music in...

boombapdame
replies: 360 views: 7,803
Zed999 25 minutes ago

Hey guys I've recorded through a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 for years now and I've always found the preamps to be a little dull...

karlamacintyre95
karlamacintyre95 27 minutes ago

Looks just like my Monster Power Pro 3500 seems to be on its last legs. Looking through sweetwater, there are a lot more options...

LGK_Dude
replies: 25 views: 615
jaddie 37 minutes ago

Hi folks, Who's been using reverb pedals in the studio? I must admit to having a bit of a thing for reverb pedals in the...

drezz
replies: 13 views: 414
Seamus TM 49 minutes ago

I really love the dynamic range of classical music. Are there rock albums with a similar range?

goom
replies: 108 views: 3,223
mix man 49 minutes ago

I have been on the hunt for tools that are lofi, easy to use, fun and inspiring. My search has lead me to several samplers,...

baskervils
replies: 44 views: 5,506
Audiorange 55 minutes ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,445 views: 311,915
Ox Han 56 minutes ago

Just saw a press release that Universal Audio has acquired Townsend Labs, makers of the Sphere modeling mic. Now that UA owns...

MYN
replies: 12 views: 692
PuggaMahone 58 minutes ago

Hi guys, I’m looking to pick up a pair of either of these mics for my studio and I was wondering if the 122V is worth the...

OwensDrumming
replies: 2 views: 94
acupunk 2 hours ago

I need to record various field recordings of nature, ie: Birdsong, Woodland ambience, Rain, sea/waves etc. Would anyone...

flsh333
replies: 1 views: 47
bradh 2 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 1,092 views: 76,733
Ward Pike 3 hours ago

As one can buy 1/3 and 1/2 unit rack spacers for air gaps etc, that got me thinking. Why do no companies make and 1.5, 2.5, 3.5...

Mr Funk
replies: 24 views: 451
nosebleedaudio 5 hours ago

Hello ! What do you think about using a Rode nt sf1 to record live acoustics jazz bands outside ? (into a mixpre 6) The idea...

autumnd
replies: 1 views: 50
deedeeyeah 5 hours ago

Can someone verify if and when this will actually happen? It would be an exciting addition to the 500 family!

Swamp Turkey
replies: 37 views: 3,606
David Streit 6 hours ago
replies: 1 views: 92
Matti 7 hours ago

Hi , i have a fully treated room (bass traps /diffusers /absorbers) size 3,5 x 4,5 metres . I am looking for the best monitor...

DJURBAN
replies: 9 views: 1,278
AudioKemestry 7 hours ago

Hey guys I'm currently using a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 to record with my band and I I'm curious as to whether buying a more...

karlamacintyre95
replies: 14 views: 433
James Lehmann 8 hours ago

Hi Gearslutz, First time post here. I wanted to ask if anyone on here has compared the Neumann KH310s to the Barefoot...

Nadz
replies: 19 views: 3,641
AudioKemestry 8 hours ago

I'm curious about these -- they are obviously inspired by the RE-20 but who makes them?

playon
replies: 1 views: 85
ambiguous signal 10 hours ago

Hello GS! I am on the verge of purchasing a preamp that will be used for the Rode NT1 (New Edition) and I need advice for...

KURAMA
replies: 70 views: 1,680
szyam 13 hours ago

So we have the streaming services all catching up in various ways. Remuneration to artists from streaming- remains very...

Jules
replies: 24 views: 1,135
theblue1 13 hours ago

Anyone have any idea what Hillary Scott uses for her vocal chain?

Digiplex
replies: 4 views: 182
vernier 14 hours ago

Hi everyone I picked up an LCT 840 mic second hand this morning for a pretty good deal but upon taking it home and testing it...

machine4
replies: 1 views: 77
thismercifulfate 14 hours ago

I’m looking for a great Mixbus compressor. Over the years I’ve really grown to like SSL style comps on the mix for their mid...

SDB_12
replies: 3 views: 137
SDB_12 14 hours ago

Hey team. I've been looking to get some microphones to record drums over the past month. I'm new to recording but I'm looking...

ManukaLuka
replies: 2 views: 1,079
Barncore 15 hours ago

Sweetwater? Amazon? Guitar Center? Sam Ash? Reverb? Direct from the company? Local shops? A combo of these? Just curious. I...

bill5
replies: 45 views: 1,039
fhames 15 hours ago

Hey there, I'm looking for a new pair of 2nd speakers. I liked hedd 20 with lineariser. But its only vst/au and i wasnt able...

-Maxim-
replies: 2 views: 636
jared_adams91 15 hours ago

Greetings Earthlings, rockout I want a decent (far under $1k, in fact a new KSM32 is the max) LDC (actually want a matched pair,...

TheLoud1Please
replies: 26 views: 553
chessparov2.0 15 hours ago

Probably a silly question: I have a pair of Dynaudio BM5a's and the upper level of my Studio RTA desk is pretty high so the...

kirkbross
replies: 13 views: 7,301
waxrecsstudo 17 hours ago

Hi everyone diddlydoo I hope you are doing well. I am seeking for some advices with the choice of a mixer. I will be using...

paulst
replies: 5 views: 271
PuggaMahone 18 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 910 views: 131,506
Jules 18 hours ago

Wondering if there are any complications with using an American to European power adapter if I brought a UAD Apollo x16 to...

kernsyworld
replies: 1 views: 114
alexdg 19 hours ago

My Equinox needs some help. Long story. I've emailed the company to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. I'm in Las Vegas....

captainmarko
replies: 6 views: 184
captainmarko 19 hours ago

Is anyone using this Black Lion 500 series chassis with the built in patch bay? It seems like a really elegant solution for small...

SaschaP
replies: 0 views: 91
SaschaP 20 hours ago

Yeah "wow" for a patchbay might be a little too much but i was really surprised when the units came (just bought them...

Subversounds
replies: 42 views: 37,288
Phil B 21 hours ago

I’m planning to buy two EQ hardware for Stereo Bus. One clean broad eq, one colored eq. I play EDM type music. I want to use...

antilife
replies: 80 views: 16,764
nihil2501 22 hours ago

I have a lovely Tascam 388 that I use as my board and for recording. I have been using the program outs to send into a Focusrite...

OldVoltage
replies: 0 views: 73
OldVoltage 23 hours ago

I have been seeing (online) Royer 121 mics being used by everybody. Tim Pierce, Pete Thorn, Rick Beato and a host of others. It...

P99
replies: 17 views: 551
kludgeaudio 1 day ago

Warup Gs, Is anybody using and EQ to compensate for fletcher-Munson curve at lower monitoring levels? I use a reference...

elauria
replies: 28 views: 3,274
jaddie 1 day ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,330 views: 547,426
vsthalion 1 day ago

Having some licenses transferred to me. Since I may not keep them and would rather not pay the $25 transfer fees if I sell them,...

Sunshy
replies: 0 views: 83
Sunshy 1 day ago

Really can't decide. They're basically the same price, both lack a master and a transport. But for what I'm looking for, they...

timehalt
replies: 9 views: 683
raal 1 day ago

Has anyone in the studio world been using the new Neve 8424 mixing desk. There’s a few promo videos from Neve but have any guys...

Music.man100
replies: 35 views: 2,077
matia 1 day ago

my NTK 7-pin cable is on its last straws, sometimes i'm able to work it with tape but lately it's been giving me a lot of noise,...

manki
replies: 1 views: 76
Al Rogers 1 day ago

HI all, I recently got an akai s6000 and am having a feedback issue between it and my mixer. I have the XLR outputs of the...

HenryBurlingame
replies: 2 views: 91
HenryBurlingame 1 day ago

I'm looking to upgrade my mono O-H drum mic. Been using my old CAD M149. It's just, ok, and I want something nicer. I'm ...

Buss-me
replies: 1 views: 89
vashuba 1 day ago

Moderators