The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Gearspace.com® has teamed up with our pals at WesAudio® to offer everyone the chance to win one of two limited edition...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 272
The Press Desk 1 week ago

Who do you want for a Gearspace.com Q&A guest? Who would you like to ask questions? Producer, engineer or self recording...

Jules
replies: 138 views: 33,960
Jules 14th March 2022

I want to know how many of you actually buy the hardware gear just for the intention to collect it or just to look at it or have...

mandylane
replies: 13 views: 343
GRiFF 29 minutes ago

Ive had both mics and have repeatedly used and favored the 57 over the 414 for recording tenor and alto sax. Im puzzled as to...

jdgoldberg
replies: 24 views: 281
deedeeyeah 38 minutes ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 1,410 views: 87,663
BernieW 1 hour ago

I know this is a topic that's been talked about a lot but I just need some final thoughts before pulling the trigger for good and...

ThemMachines
replies: 0 views: 45
ThemMachines 4 hours ago

Hi, I have been wanting to purchase a pair of hd600 for ever. I finally did a few days ago but there is something that puzzles...

arnohist
replies: 10 views: 251
haysonics 4 hours ago

I am buying for mixing and mastering purpose so i am coming into the analogue world so i have searching alot on this and first i...

Jacklove
replies: 0 views: 33
Jacklove 5 hours ago

Hey all. Sorry this is going to be a long post but I need advice on completing my mic kit so I need to describe what I'm trying...

BernieW
replies: 467 views: 11,234
BernieW 5 hours ago

Hi guys, I need a wah pedal for clavinet, wurly, rhodes. I vaguely remember Jon Medeski mentioning the vintage vox or thomas...

drockfresh
replies: 8 views: 10,772
drockfresh 6 hours ago

I saw a thread from 2020 about a scam in which a Neumann U86ai mic sold on Reverb turned out to have a non-native (possibly...

Joe Hill
replies: 5 views: 148
Spindrift 6 hours ago

Want to buy an Adcom GFA amp to power a pair of Amphions. But before I hit the buy button on ebay, I want to make sure Jim...

Homunculus
replies: 0 views: 44
Homunculus 6 hours ago

Just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem with their Eventide H3000. Last night I turned her on and the screen flashed...

sage691
replies: 9 views: 329
s.d.finley 6 hours ago

A friend just released an EP of material recorded in a cool studio by a well respected engineer. Everyone brought their "A...

theshoppe
replies: 871 views: 23,001
JL1000 7 hours ago

So, I'm looking for 3 serie 500 pres, 1 colored for a stereo pair and 1 other, to complement what I already have. LA 610MKII -...

FredM
replies: 0 views: 37
FredM 9 hours ago

I got a Casio CT-S1 with the intention of connecting my Yamaha Reface CP to it for the presets (Casio master/Reface slave), but...

Evml
replies: 7 views: 1,144
gravyface 9 hours ago

Hi Guys, Are there any recommendations for a good boom stand and a stereo bar for XY or ORTF? Home studio using a pair of SM 81s...

Yetti
replies: 18 views: 276
Yetti 10 hours ago

Hi guys, I want to share my experience ordering from Thomann for the first time. Going through forums, people say “I never...

samsine
replies: 62 views: 13,586
teashea 10 hours ago
replies: 3,256 views: 292,052
chessparov2.0 10 hours ago

Hi. I have to move my 32-channel console. Obv. big, but not really large-format, which is why I'm struggling with choices. I...

springs
replies: 10 views: 310
teashea 10 hours ago

please post your impressions if you own or listened any EVE AUDIO monitoring system ! i'm really interested to know how they...

blackfinder
replies: 517 views: 150,744
junak 10 hours ago

I’m in the midst of some studio upgrades and getting around to addressing my monitoring situation. My current monitors are a...

nightchef
replies: 1 views: 79
teashea 11 hours ago

About time we had this discussion here...

mdme_sadie
replies: 554 views: 13,926
cjogo 11 hours ago

so my simple question for the producers is it worth to use hardware synths when for example same synths have been recreated...

mandylane
replies: 33 views: 1,221
Dave Polich 11 hours ago

So I bought some Evans Hydraulic heads and slapped then on the other day; took bottom heads off. Wow, what a quirky sound. ...

gravyface
replies: 3 views: 116
Drumsound 11 hours ago

I'm not too hung up on the specific microphones used, nor do I want to delve too much into specifics (for example, choices are...

ampetrosillo
replies: 12 views: 346
Drumsound 11 hours ago

I have been seeing (online) Royer 121 mics being used by everybody. Tim Pierce, Pete Thorn, Rick Beato and a host of others. It...

P99
replies: 31 views: 2,732
theshoppe 12 hours ago

I’ve been going a little crazy trying to ask folks their opinions on the Proreplicas 1176 rev A and AudioScape 76a and also the...

carolcappetta
replies: 15 views: 892
carolcappetta 12 hours ago

Today: 6 UAD plugins for $374. What would you choose if you had no UAD plugins ? Thanks for help !

Lefrançais
replies: 11 views: 266
joeq 13 hours ago

Hey all, been a while since I’ve been round these parts… a whole name change ago! I’m currently making some upgrades to...

Jackanory
replies: 14 views: 442
Mario-C. 14 hours ago

Hi! I have a problem with my Alesis Microverb II (Micro not Midi) It has wet signal dropouts and change programs by itself (is...

MFSAKA
replies: 4 views: 104
MFSAKA 15 hours ago

I am in the market for a 1073 pre amp and was looking at my options for one that is under 1000. My search has led me to the Warm...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 16 views: 5,079
herecomesyourman 15 hours ago

So what you guys think? I was gonna purchase the w2549 or W2944 for a bunch of rack interconnects, but now i've been hearing...

musiclee
replies: 15 views: 18,957
garytube 15 hours ago

I really dig the Elliot Smith albums Rob Schnapf did with Tom Rothrock. I also really like the sound of the first Foo record,...

max cooper
replies: 3,117 views: 434,242
Seamus TM 15 hours ago

Hello, I am looking to buy new B-band UST pick-ups to use with A2 B-band preamp. Somebody help me, please?

defevve
replies: 1 views: 39
NathanBarley 16 hours ago

I hope all of you had a very nice Thanksgiving. I have a really tough decision to make and wanted to reach out to those with...

ZOSO13
replies: 0 views: 67
ZOSO13 16 hours ago

Hi, Just got back from my holiday and discover my Dynaudio Air 15 5.1 setup lost all network settings. Tried to redo them, but...

Studio Studio
replies: 17 views: 7,253
Nonwax 16 hours ago

Is this for writing/storing user presets ? Or something else ? The spec sheet says it is a "non-volatile" RAM device....

sage691
replies: 5 views: 158
sage691 18 hours ago

I swear I have said exactly this about modern music sounding the same and it not working for specific genres or ideas, but I...

NawwwwwSun
replies: 12 views: 388
nitrateaudio 18 hours ago

I'me looking into the SAMAR AL95 for my first ribbon mic, but I cannot find any audio samples anywhere. Well, I found one but it...

Koolaidjammer
replies: 11 views: 2,264
shadrin 18 hours ago

inovonics 220,whats the word with these?

princetown
replies: 3 views: 2,455
12ax7 18 hours ago

I was watching a Andrew Huang Video and he showed a really nifty microphone (that cost around 3000 dollars) that had a built on...

KUTKAST
replies: 7 views: 245
KUTKAST 19 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,853 views: 1,369,201
momomel 19 hours ago

I was wondering about everyone's experiences using the various tascam mdm machines.... What's your opinion on their overall sound...

replies: 12 views: 9,457
MrKnobs 22 hours ago

It was in my list of definite buys, and then I saw it... 20ms is the fastest the attack time knob reads! Surely it's a misprint...

StarfishMusic
replies: 6 views: 1,018
alphabetofsound 1 day ago

Hi all! New to the forum but a long-time lurker. Quick question to any SSL Fusion users out there (or users of any other...

rtflournoy
replies: 5 views: 437
martino_ 1 day ago

I saw a thread from 2020 about a scam in which a Neumann U86ai mic sold on Reverb turned out to have a non-native (possibly...

Joe Hill
replies: 0 views: 35
Joe Hill 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Rob 28 1 day ago

Hey everyone I hope you can help me out here - I've had a Tascam 16x08 interface for almost about 2 years now, and I've never...

Biedermannn
replies: 10 views: 5,088
ignne 1 day ago

The Heritage Audio RAM 5000 has been out for a couple years and yet there is VERY LITTLE on it on YouTube and even here on GS....

mrbibidy
replies: 10 views: 1,829
RightOnRome 1 day ago

Read recently that some of Elvis' early vocals at RCA were cut on an EV 635, and am getting the impression from other posts that...

chessparov
replies: 186 views: 91,408
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

I measured the relative gains of the 8 channels on my 1824C @ 440 Hz and 2 kHz. I got some really poor results, am wondering...

ChipBurns
replies: 0 views: 45
ChipBurns 1 day ago

Moderators