The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm a Zildjian guy. I've got some upcoming acoustic recording sessions and am looking to purchase a set in addition to my A...

Dizzler
replies: 25 views: 444
Dizzler 1 minute ago

Put up a thread asking about mics for this in Low End, and it made me wonder what people have on hand and have actually used in...

bill5
replies: 46 views: 490
Brent Hahn 7 minutes ago

So, I've upgraded my converters and my Mac and now have an awful lot of processing power at my disposal. I've always worked at...

MrShades
replies: 195 views: 5,946
Plush 12 minutes ago

Hi! Just got a ReVox b77. How do you guys go about when recording over recorded material? Let say i rewind the whole the...

laytonstruggle
replies: 21 views: 204
12ax7 14 minutes ago

So I'm pretty well sorted on big iron at this point and even tube gear to make big fat sausage. But I realized the other day...

Nickerz
replies: 19 views: 336
Nickerz 24 minutes ago

Hey all. Sorry this is going to be a long post but I need advice on completing my mic kit so I need to describe what I'm trying...

BernieW
replies: 823 views: 29,257
BernieW 31 minutes ago

Bit of a rant, but like when did preamps become these magic go-to boxes that can cure cancer and give you the tone of your...

gravyface
replies: 2,521 views: 78,740
kennybro 52 minutes ago

Hi, My small home setup is not the ideal mixing environment, so I mix on headphones. I have a nice pair of cans, but I always...

chp
replies: 1 views: 22
gravyface 1 hour ago

I am looking for something to glue and add some 'finish' to a mix, something that is able to compress fairly gently as well as...

Greencard1
replies: 4 views: 202
Greencard1 1 hour ago

Hey guys. I'm on the lookout for my first "real" SDC/pair of SDC's for recording acoustic guitar. I have narrowed the...

olidward
replies: 74 views: 1,790
Chuck_S 1 hour ago

After talking about it on the Zulu thread: Here are a few examples of a drum loop through the stereo Density. The settings...

Paul_G
replies: 115 views: 21,846
Paul_G 2 hours ago

Howdy howdy dowdy So I'm trying to figure out the authenticity of this U87 AI Im interested in. The seller's listing on reverb...

omzzz
replies: 9 views: 331
jorgzen 2 hours ago

I'm seeing this broadcast-style mic pop up regularly and I love its sound - it's not the Rode and I don't think it's the Heil. I...

Daveyman
replies: 2 views: 66
Daveyman 2 hours ago

Kia ora all, I'm moving to Europe in a couple of months, and taking the opportunity to swap out a bunch of my existing gear. I...

willmarshall
replies: 5 views: 280
willgill 3 hours ago

Been considering this interface for a while now, ready to pull the trigger but do I really need it? I have an Audient id14 mkii...

AlteredReality
replies: 317 views: 12,245
gravyface 3 hours ago

Let's say you've recorded many songs over the years, at different times, on different equipment, different DAW projects, with...

nksoloproject
replies: 33 views: 642
Nyberg 3 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Nyberg 4 hours ago

Anyone have any experience with this console? It was originally designed as a live board.. How would it fair as a recording...

flegz
replies: 37 views: 24,030
Brian M. Boykin 4 hours ago

Hey guys. Does anyone have any experience of using this plugin? I'd like to know if it's any good, and more specifically how it...

mikebailey92
replies: 14 views: 18,504
Slug1 5 hours ago

Hi All, I'm thinking of using an EQ on my mixbus so I've been looking into what other mix engineers are doing. From what I've...

cpsmusic
replies: 1 views: 117
gravyface 6 hours ago

Hey does anyone have any history with the vintage souncraft series ii, I bought one of these a couple of months ago, it was...

Vodou
replies: 21 views: 8,398
Richy W 6 hours ago

I've just bought a TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 which has a balanced XLR out which is going into a Vox VX50KB combo amp mic input...

rostopchin
replies: 44 views: 1,236
px256 6 hours ago

Is the RNDI capable of taking the signal out from the DAW for guitar reamping purposes (going into a...

Luca79
replies: 22 views: 2,414
relliott59 8 hours ago

Can anyone reccomend one? In London, 4 weeks? Basics? Thanks.

Jules
replies: 0 views: 76
Jules 9 hours ago

Hi, has someone experience with Akai Force or mpc live and a X32 digital mixer/interface? Surely it's 24 bit 44khz as dictated...

Musician
replies: 0 views: 43
Musician 13 hours ago

Fredenstein Bento 10 - Looks amazing. I assume or surmise to use a parlance long gone, that you can connect your modules into...

Mystic Muse
replies: 35 views: 20,880
Andy401 14 hours ago

I had forgotten that I had one of these stored away and came across it by accident whilst exploring a couple of boxes of 1990's...

Terry McInturff
replies: 47 views: 23,547
dadodetres 14 hours ago

The 'Hot Rod' Eureka is a special edition of the Presonus Eureka customized with a high-zoot chipset and tranny - OpAmps Linear...

studioguy
replies: 129 views: 45,962
RoadRunnersDust 14 hours ago

I'm really tired of small 4-8 port usb hubs that each require their own wall wart power supply, and don't really work well in the...

Tibbon
replies: 76 views: 71,579
Negomo 15 hours ago

What's everyone's go to for distortion these days?

analoggg
replies: 8 views: 362
johannburkard 17 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 1,663 views: 211,592
RightOnRome 18 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 2,077 views: 195,249
EQss 18 hours ago

I was planning on using the HOSA ODL-312 (https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ODL312--hosa-odl312) converter to connect the...

j80
replies: 0 views: 54
j80 18 hours ago

I've been wanting to ask this for a while because grounding and wiring is something I should study more. So, I have a Neutrik...

Nevelous
replies: 9 views: 243
RoadRunnersDust 19 hours ago

On a "new audio interface" hunt and have narrowed it down to these 2 beauties I'm singing, recording electric guitar...

nastyp
replies: 57 views: 2,170
GeneHall 20 hours ago
replies: 3,328 views: 302,941
XHipHop 21 hours ago

I have a pair of Warm Audio TB12's that I have used and loved for years. They are the original orange ones with the external psu...

sdavisguitar
replies: 6 views: 264
James Lehmann 23 hours ago

The studio i work at, amongst heaps of other gear, has 2x TB12 tone beast, 2x WA76 and an EQP-WA and we seem to be having trouble...

milktown
replies: 144 views: 27,160
afv 23 hours ago

Can anyone tell me how did they get the unreal tight bottom bass guitar sound on Bob Marley's Buffalo Soldier?...

bringmewater
replies: 4 views: 147
bringmewater 23 hours ago

I've circled them in red. They're blurry, obviously, or I wouldn't have this problem. The first look like preamps but I...

scarecrow1975
replies: 6 views: 286
afv 1 day ago

Hi there What's a good quality stereo cassette duplicator that still avail new ? Any info appreciated . Cheers

NYMo
replies: 22 views: 18,148
Kman71 1 day ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 391 views: 55,992
finesdouble 1 day ago

Hello Gearspace, After reading countless posts with similar questions and watching lots of videos, I've melted my brain trying...

brianssound
replies: 7 views: 297
brianssound 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
afv 1 day ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 1,469 views: 93,061
DAH 1 day ago

Hello everybody. I am from Italy, so please sorry for my not perfect English. I own a Presonus Monitor Station V2 connected...

yanezz
replies: 0 views: 55
yanezz 1 day ago

Wanting to add a compressor to the Mix channel of my 5060. So thinking maybe a API 2500 or keeping the whole Neve vibe of 5254 or...

LPStrat
replies: 1 views: 181
Sentionauts 1 day ago

Hi all, I have a rectangular diaphragm condenser pair (Pearl ELM A) that is the basic foundation of my small recording setup....

GalenHefferman
replies: 26 views: 1,052
GalenHefferman 1 day ago

Who is using these here? Have a couple of slots left in my 500 rack. I have a Fatso but it doesn't really sound like tape, these...

LPTeleStrat
replies: 9 views: 346
Paul_G 1 day ago

Hi Everyone, I'm a longtime Sennheiser HD650 user, using them for editing and mixing. I generally find them to be good,...

cpsmusic
replies: 0 views: 78
cpsmusic 1 day ago

Moderators