Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I watched several tutoriols but still do not get the exact process. If I create another dum bus with all tracks, so now have...

keenly
replies: 15 views: 390
andychamp 6 minutes ago

Help me with this hard suggestion. The successor is a diode bridge compressor but the creme have also an eq section for boosting...

Pavilon
replies: 0 views: 1
Pavilon 7 minutes ago

Hello everyone! I'm a pianist, and I plan making recordings of my playing on acoustic piano (grand piano) for my YouTube channel,...

Artemiy2021
replies: 2 views: 26
Artemiy2021 7 minutes ago

OK, let me preface this with saying I have issues with low self-esteem... I hate recording sometimes, because it seems like I...

CivoLee
replies: 225 views: 4,120
Bramley 9 minutes ago

I'm usually a player but over the past year have got back into location recording for classical & jazz. So far I've been...

stuntweasel
replies: 5 views: 175
Bushman 17 minutes ago

Hello all, I've been upgrading my gear for a small home studio lately and have gotten to the point where I'm ready to spend...

Zencatt
replies: 127 views: 3,101
Zencatt 35 minutes ago

After years spent on the digital side of the world, I came back to the analog. No, no, wait! I don't want to fall in the...

loziodavid
replies: 33 views: 624
loziodavid 1 hour ago

I'm not someone who grew up making music nor do I come from a musical family, but I admit that I'm grateful that making music in...

boombapdame
replies: 2,326 views: 39,872
chrisso 1 hour ago

Hello, I have a yamaha digital mixer and I would like to know how I can do multitrack training, there are sites where you can...

TeamPro
replies: 5 views: 168
Mesmerised 2 hours ago

Hi all, I've seen quite a shift recently with most of my clients mentioning listening on various forms of wireless speakers...

recall
replies: 7 views: 217
recall 3 hours ago

Just ordered a Sony DPS-D7 delay unit just to try out. I know this is a fairly old piece of gear. Just wondering if any of you...

John N
replies: 1 views: 70
John N 4 hours ago

Here's an interesting short documentary, called "The Psychology of Analogue" ...and if you pick up this month's Tape Op...

miroslav
replies: 701 views: 8,517
monkeyxx 4 hours ago

Hello. I mostly work with bass heavy electronic music and I find my Neumann KH80’s not really good for that. I don’t want...

jazzblaster87
replies: 3 views: 113
jazzblaster87 5 hours ago

Just saw this: Midas 501 Ultra Performance 500 Series Microphone | Reverb Wondering what's up with the price and if anyone...

RicardoWheelock
replies: 129 views: 26,353
earwolf 6 hours ago

Folks, I'm kicking around an idea for a potential new product, and it would be helpful to understand what a typical number of...

CasperDC
replies: 2 views: 78
DeadPoet 7 hours ago

Hello. In continuation to my previous thread where this was suggested, can anyone with this specific interface or perhaps a...

TLgs
replies: 0 views: 84
TLgs 7 hours ago

Hello guys, what is your point of view about using a real tape recorder for 2bus before going back to the converters? How do...

Friedrik83
replies: 24 views: 1,436
donnylang 8 hours ago

I have two JDK V14 eqs and was wondering how to you link them in the lunhcbox? Does it make a big difference if I didn't link...

HOTC
replies: 7 views: 164
HOTC 10 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,223 views: 382,150
QueenSisi 10 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 1,201 views: 86,232
stephenhero6 12 hours ago

So after doing much research into the Beatles song Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, and chasing down the correct equipment...

bifbangpow
replies: 1 views: 433
Baguette 13 hours ago

A/D

Howdy folks! I'm an acoustic guitar flatpicker, and I've been setting up a recording rig for the last several years. Every piece...

afinazzo
replies: 12 views: 357
gearstudent 14 hours ago

I found this pick in my collection. Any idea which brand it is? I think it’s made of coconut but not 100% sure. Brown on one...

ob1
replies: 1 views: 90
jwh1192 15 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 1,000 views: 138,056
chessparov2.0 16 hours ago

Have a chance to grab a Yamaha M1516 for a good price. No power supply. How available are they, and at what kind of price range?...

bingbong
replies: 0 views: 56
bingbong 16 hours ago

Hi friends, I have an old Lexicon 960L from a friend of mine that I am testing, but when I turn it on, the LARC display reads...

Simonluka
replies: 28 views: 1,618
pierreyves3 18 hours ago

hi, I would like to buy a new microphone and know which kind of micro would you advise me for such using and criteria : -...

cedico
replies: 86 views: 3,350
bowzin 19 hours ago

Is there an analog box out there that is inexpensive that can simply do mid side encoding (decoding would be a plus, but not...

SDB_12
replies: 30 views: 1,314
j.colt 19 hours ago

Just saw this online and am pretty excited about the prospect of owning this mic! https://youtu.be/F8wHgv63KOo Anyone have...

hasntbeen
replies: 296 views: 57,053
onshott1 19 hours ago

Just bought a used dbx 286s and I'm trying to figure out if it's adding distortion or it's my steinberg ur22mkii audio interface....

archie_mcwilliam
replies: 4 views: 121
archie_mcwilliam 21 hours ago

Considering these -likely the dual 6 1/2" 1T for vocal and acoustic instrument reinforcement....

Wayne
replies: 1 views: 80
jlawford 21 hours ago

Hello everybody. Noticing a significant drop in the price of the mk2 version (-20%) on all major sites, I was wondering if there...

divanorosso
replies: 0 views: 105
divanorosso 22 hours ago

Hello. I have a Babyface Pro which I use to directly record my guitar, and the line input gets overdriven by the bridge pickup...

TLgs
replies: 71 views: 783
TLgs 22 hours ago

a friend of mine is willing to give me a few things including his Sonic Maximizer 882. i'm unfamiliar with it... has anybody here...

junior
replies: 128 views: 87,648
Lenny77 1 day ago

Hi, Gearspace people tl;dr - 1176Rev has issues with vu meter dial drifting to -1...-5...-7 positon even if no signal is being...

fireweed.studio
replies: 3 views: 124
skybluerental 1 day ago

I have a console 1- I have the following consoles: 1) SSL 9000K 2) SSL 4000E 3) American Classic (API) 4) British Classic...

babydaddymusic
replies: 1 views: 206
3bc 1 day ago

I recently made a big jump and upgraded my monitors from Mackie MR5 MK2 to Focal Shape 50’s. I am trying to do the Focal's...

JohnB.
replies: 6 views: 1,351
gabrielaudio 1 day ago

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a difference in sound between the SSL 4K Channel compressor and the SSL 9K Channel...

TheHER0
replies: 11 views: 4,214
Firechild 1 day ago

Anyone know if the mytek 8x192 is discontinued? Retailers still have it listed but it’s no longer listed on myteks website as a...

Clbraddock
replies: 5 views: 489
romeojesus 1 day ago

I just added UAFX Golden to my stereo pedalboard (mostly used for synths). I'm pretty sure I want Volante > Nightsky >...

cognistudio
replies: 1 views: 104
cognistudio 1 day ago

Heya, My current interface is an Audient iD14 mk1, and in my search for a new mic i discovered a nice deal for the Antelope...

Barncore
replies: 2 views: 189
erikthered 1 day ago

Hi Folks, I just bit the bullet and ordered my first bit of kit from Thomann post brexit. I used to order from them all the...

drezz
replies: 9 views: 302
erikthered 1 day ago

I just received a Supercarrier II that to me looks like there is flux left all over the PCB. To the touch it is stiff though so...

Clbraddock
replies: 2 views: 182
WesAudio 1 day ago

I have a pair of Shure SRH1840 headphones and I like them. Sonarworks has a review of these and give them a pretty low score. In...

rschlierbeck
replies: 0 views: 58
rschlierbeck 1 day ago

I have an RME UCX and have been toting it around the world in a Pelican iM2050 forever. It works great. I have been looking for...

spluta
replies: 0 views: 73
spluta 1 day ago

I have taken four SDC that I have and set them up to record six different instruments. I strapped them together and got the...

McIrish
replies: 12 views: 460
mandodon 1 day ago

Just purchased a Heritage baby Ram. When I select mono it is 2 - 3 DB softer in volume compared to the stereo mix. Why would this...

gabler100
replies: 4 views: 106
Clbraddock 1 day ago

Here's a screen shot of a recording session from a yt...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 8 views: 207
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

I think the amp inside has gone on my yamaha hs7 monitors, both of them. I had them on for a long time and could smell like...

Bambra
replies: 1 views: 105
ambiguous signal 1 day ago

Hello Gearspace, I recently acquired some new DT880 Pro 250 headphones, after using DT770 Pro 80s for almost 3 years. I was...

awaken_the_skies
replies: 1 views: 139
ambiguous signal 1 day ago

Moderators