Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

For those who have this unit......help!! I just got one today from Sweetwater....upgrading from my UMC404(which worked...

Buss-me
replies: 1 views: 74
AdvancedFollower 25 minutes ago

Hey team, I'm organising a mobile drum recording on the 27th - I'm tracking some post-rock drums in a small chapel. Most of...

willmarshall
replies: 6 views: 149
cheu78 37 minutes ago

I'm not someone who grew up making music nor do I come from a musical family, but I admit that I'm grateful that making music in...

boombapdame
replies: 499 views: 9,792
chrisso 1 hour ago

Hey guys and girls, I will be recording a session and the drummer uses Staccato Drums. Does anyone have any experience...

tazman
replies: 6 views: 185
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago

Anyone who owns either of these units please post your opinions on them, and if anyone has demo'd both, I'd love to hear your...

Capej
replies: 38 views: 14,593
ionian 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,332 views: 548,476
sergioelectro 2 hours ago

we have one.. and we need the manuals :)

George Necola
replies: 1 views: 1,002
betocmad 3 hours ago

Hi all, I recently purchased the Yamaha StagePas 400i for my a practice room. Im only running 2 mics to it but the feedback is...

Adam1984
replies: 3 views: 63
ambiguous signal 3 hours ago

Hi. I just purchased some Dynaudio BM6 Passive studio monitors and I was wondering if A Behringer Europower Ep4000 is safe enough...

BlueMako
replies: 0 views: 44
BlueMako 3 hours ago

I would like to buy a 1073 style mic preamp. My two contestants are the Heritage Audio HA-73 X2 Elite and BAE Audio 1073MP Dual....

prophet
replies: 21 views: 630
thismercifulfate 4 hours ago

MGMT Oracular Spectacular Dave Fridmann (genius) takes ok songs and makes them classics with his wizardry production skills...

drockfresh
replies: 9 views: 390
whiteaxxxe 4 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 1,105 views: 77,761
Sweatervest 6 hours ago

hello there, After 5 years that I owned focal sm9 I recognize that I did a wrong choice for my studio. it's a good monitor tho...

m_spiros303
replies: 2 views: 362
JblKid95 7 hours ago

whats up everyone. My voice is basically very low mid heavy, scooped at the high mids but also very sibilant and sharp in the...

CAMILOSTATIS
replies: 8 views: 167
CAMILOSTATIS 7 hours ago

I paid a pro engineer, with pro credits from my favorite artist to mix my record. it wasn’t cheap either I paid the high entry...

toofast
replies: 35 views: 1,091
Patrick Norton 9 hours ago

Title says it all. Has anyone used some of the mics that advanced audio makes? They have a huge list of people that use them...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 45 views: 11,193
frankenstino 9 hours ago

Hey Guys, My woofer blew on one of my Polk RC65i set of ceiling speakers. Any advice on buying a replacement for a single...

Homeby51
replies: 0 views: 56
Homeby51 11 hours ago

I just got this mic used and it doesn't sound right to me. it sounds like it's underwater. it's a Beyerdynamic M69 what do you...

musicfiend311
replies: 0 views: 79
musicfiend311 12 hours ago

Read through this, and the conclusion was the Presonus 2626:...

gravyface
replies: 4 views: 102
NathanEldred 13 hours ago

Hello! I had a buddy come by my studio and brought his RME Babyface pro fs. We did a side by side comparison of the Apollo Solo...

petenap25
replies: 0 views: 91
petenap25 13 hours ago

Anyone seen these on ebay? super cheap but looks decent, US company in KeyWest?

RightOnRome
replies: 164 views: 8,234
Matti 14 hours ago

Hi! Does anybody know Motu 828es's AD converter? I've seen it's DA converter is 'ESS Sabre' on their commercial...

babypopmusic
replies: 5 views: 623
babypopmusic 16 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 820 views: 80,505
Ells 17 hours ago

Snap highlighted fader to AVID S1 fader 1 WITH no mixer window shift …? working in ProTools Ultimate (current version)...

mixerguy
replies: 0 views: 65
mixerguy 18 hours ago

I am looking for some new studio monitors for mixing/mastering Trance music. I've tried the HEDD Type 07 MK2's and Adam Audio...

Ootje98
replies: 1 views: 142
mrkaizen 18 hours ago

Hi everyone. I’ve been following this forum forever and remember posting here back in the days. Anyway I was following another...

Padano
replies: 584 views: 10,414
ElmoHope 19 hours ago

RM BIV = Ribbon Microphone, Burdukov Igor Vladimirovich I am not associated with Igor in any way, beyond being a happy paying...

no genre
replies: 454 views: 103,855
Sound Arch 22 hours ago

Need help from some of you guys that are running 32+ I/O studios. Need more I/O than my RME Fireface800 provides. I'm looking...

TikkoRome
replies: 8 views: 270
Huptus 1 day ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,199 views: 375,909
QueenSisi 1 day ago

There seems to be nearly an unlimited number of small budget mixers for live setups, for under €1500. But where are all the...

TB_303
replies: 85 views: 2,277
jindrich 1 day ago

Hello everyone! I was was wondering if anyone has came across/purchased from https://zaidahmusical.wixsite.com/zaidahmusical ?...

Guythatisdumb
replies: 11 views: 1,355
Foxfire 1 day ago

Anybody have any experience with these speakers. Just came across them in AES NY and liked how my music sounded thru them....

saga legin
replies: 1 views: 1,086
bilal.robin 1 day ago

Hey lovely people, Has anyone ever opened Solid State Logic Fusion and saw what kind of transformer lives inside the...

tonythehammer
replies: 5 views: 405
cyjanopan 1 day ago

So, I picked this thing up dirt cheap today thinking it was a dynamic mic. Turns out it's an electret condensor with an internal...

adathead 53
replies: 16 views: 13,484
bangbang 1 day ago

Hi all. I've been weighing up options for a pair of 500 series filters. They'll be used both for tracking and hybrid...

Everged
replies: 18 views: 524
ilikefruit 1 day ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,796 views: 2,732,098
BudgetMC 1 day ago

Hello everyone, I' m able to obtain a TC electronics M5000 multi-effect processor with two DSP cards. I use synths and samplers...

kasiofz
replies: 1 views: 120
gfunny72 1 day ago

I’ve been recording acoustic guitar in the studio for 25 years, but only recently have been experimenting with all of the...

NachosGrande
replies: 129 views: 4,222
Rob 28 1 day ago

Hey, I produce, mix and master my own music, in a small studio (2,5m x 4m). The room is acoustic treated (bass traps, absorbers),...

Gert Keunen
replies: 17 views: 706
kvandy 1 day ago

Hi, I recently purchased one of Vintage Audio's MSL-MK2, and I'm really impressed with the performance of it. I'm in the market...

engmix
replies: 7 views: 319
engmix 1 day ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 1,452 views: 147,082
buckan 1 day ago

Want to share a great low cost stand that fits the BAE 3LB 500 series chassis perfectly. If you want a stable base that angles...

G.Y.D
replies: 1 views: 37
Synth Guru 1 day ago

Subwoofers Pros, new company, will show its first two products at NAMM, Booth 6945 Hall A. We'll be doing a demo of the...

Brad Lunde
replies: 59 views: 7,175
sirjuxtable 1 day ago

We want to hear from you! If you've ever used an Eventide #HM80Harmonizer , shoot us a DM or comment below with your favorite...

Orville71
replies: 0 views: 84
Orville71 1 day ago

Duplicate posting from SMGSLT. Anyone have real life experience with one? Idea of actual value of one? J

Thebassist
replies: 38 views: 21,822
Klaus 1 day ago

I have one at home and one at the studio, both quality units, not the small colored metal kind in the baby blue plastic...

replies: 26 views: 11,299
Seabass001 1 day ago

I recently got back into analog recording (Tascam 38 and 32). In the 90s I worked extensively on the Otati 90 tho all printing we...

Frankie Mumbles
replies: 41 views: 1,466
Jules 1 day ago

I would like to know opinions if there is something better or maybe more recently released as far as awesome vst piano sounds. I...

carolcappetta
replies: 0 views: 83
carolcappetta 1 day ago

I've always been more of a singer/acoustic guitarist than a mixing engineer/producer. Most of my mixing is done on nice...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 0 views: 94
Shannon Adkins 1 day ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,383 views: 202,885
Bridoom 1 day ago

Moderators