Quantcast
Long Delay times - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Long Delay times
Old 11th March 2014
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Long Delay times

I'm looking for a digital delay unit that has the capability of a delay up to 4000mSecs -- (e.g. T.C. Electronics M-One XL) are there others?
Old 12th March 2014
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
I've been using this on guitar, it can do up to 23 seconds in some modes... Boss DD-20 Giga Delay | Musician's Friend

It really depends on what functionality you want in addition to the long delay times. I like this one because it has 4 saved presets (plus manual mode), so it's easy in a live situation...especially with the lit up screen.
Old 12th March 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I use the eventide timefactor. I like that it has an instrument/line level switch. Long delay times and lots of modulation options.
Old 12th March 2014 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyshaver ➡️
I use the eventide timefactor. I like that it has an instrument/line level switch. Long delay times and lots of modulation options.
If this discussion is about guitar delays, then I'm in the Time Factor boat as well...very nice delay for sure. I also have an AxeFX Ultra and find that I can do better with delay on the Eventide than the Axe.

If we are talking about something for studio, then ITB plugs have been working fine for me.
Old 12th March 2014 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendyamps ➡️
If we are talking about something for studio, then ITB plugs have been working fine for me.
I agree, if live functionality isn't a necessity then I have no reason to go to outboard for delays...especially digital in nature.
📝 Reply