What is this piece of equipment?? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
What is this piece of equipment??
Old 28th February 2014
Here for the gear
๐ŸŽง 5 years
What is this piece of equipment??

I dont even know where to start on this one...

Also hello! I have been lurking in the forums for a while now and decided to come out of the shadows
Attached Thumbnails
What is this piece of equipment??-bbbinxrcaaanate.jpg  
Old 28th February 2014
Gear Addict
๐ŸŽง 5 years
...that's a larc.....a pretty common desktop remote controler for lexicon reverbs...the big lexicon reverbs like the 480....
Old 28th February 2014 | Show parent
Here for the gear
๐ŸŽง 5 years
Thanks man!!!!!
๐Ÿ“ Reply

Similar Threads

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 140 views: 13903
Avatar for noah330
noah330 5th June 2017
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump