The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
KORG Kaossilator questions
Old 4th August 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
KORG Kaossilator questions

Hey ya'll-

Just a quick question about the Kaossilator series. From what I can gather, the drum samples on the Kaossilator Pro are supposedly not the best quality. However, I've heard some demos of the Koassilator PRO+ and no one seems to be whining about the quality of the samples. I've heard a few demos online and everything sounds pretty decent to me.

Does anyone have experience with the pro plus or both kaossilators? some insight into the sampling quality would be super awesome.

I'm basically trying to make some decent edm/house/dub style beats- if there is any other somewhat affordable beat making options, id love to hear suggestions as well. MIDI controlled computer programs are also welcome, as I'm planning on buying a dedicated computer for my setup. so any suggestions for DAWs, Plugins, Controllers (for beat making), or any other semi-affordable equipment that can help me out would be awesome!

Thanks for your help!!!
📝 Reply