Quantcast
Machinedrum by Elektron - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Machinedrum by Elektron
Old 20th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Machinedrum by Elektron

This is primarily a post for all the users with a machinedrum, but if anyone else has any open suggestions let me know!

pretty much everytime I record my machinedrum into logic as audio, the drum transients dont line up. in simpler terms, when the recording starts in logic, the machinedrum has about a half second lag... maybe less i'm kind of exaggerating. but my point is, when the recording begins, the machinedrum isnt playing exactly when it should be. i'm finding myself constantly adjusting the audio in logic and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. im using an imac quad core fully decked out with 16gb of ram. buffer size latency all at pretty good settings so i'm kind of confused.
Old 20th September 2012
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Do you mean your different parts aren't lining up with eachother or its just not on logics grid? Are you using mtc to sync?

Using all the outputs for your different sounds?

I'm using a MPC1000 with its six outputs, I gave up of mtc and just set the tempos the same and put the click on logic for the first four bars then press play on the mpc on the fifth. If it's not bang on I select all the tracks then nudge so the first kicks right.
📝 Reply