Quantcast
New Tascam Forum established - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
New Tascam Forum established
Old 16th September 2012
Gear Addict

๐ŸŽง 15 years
New Tascam Forum established

Come on over if you are a user of Tascam gear....I'm a DM3200/4800 owner/user so we have a section for that along with other gear you may use. This is for all intents and purposes the resurrection of the well regarded Tascam Forum that folded in the Spring of 2012. See you there.

The Tascam Help Forums - Index
Old 16th September 2012
Lives for gear

19 Reviews written
๐ŸŽง 10 years
I'm excited myself but watch out: you'll probably get a warning from the moderators here. It's supposedly a rule violation to recommend any other pro audio forum here. Stupid rule I agree but I recently got a warning for doing just that.
Old 16th September 2012
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Wilson, this is Great News !!!
Old 28th January 2015
Here for the gear

๐ŸŽง 5 years
I believe the OP made a typo, because the correct URL for the site is www.tascamforums.com (without the). You might want to edit the post.
Old 28th January 2015
Gear Addict

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Yeah I posted that link a few years back and it went dark. Your link to the newer forum took over not much later and has stayed healthy. I don't get over to it much but it a huge wealth of info for these still going strong DM desks. Gotta get over and say hi real soon.
๐Ÿ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…