Quantcast
buzz arc - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
buzz arc
Old 14th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
buzz arc

Just had to give a shout out to Buzz Audio for making some killer, killer gear. Been shifting a few pieces around in the studio, and got some new toys, using some ARC's but not as recording channels, for mix tools. The opto compressor kills, the EQ DOES STUFF when you turn the knobs and all I can say is if you like fat bottomed girls/boys/whatever there is a "tranny" switch on the font of the box, and God intended you to use it!
Old 3rd February 2014
Gear Maniac

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_w ➡️
Just had to give a shout out to Buzz Audio for making some killer, killer gear. Been shifting a few pieces around in the studio, and got some new toys, using some ARC's but not as recording channels, for mix tools. The opto compressor kills, the EQ DOES STUFF when you turn the knobs and all I can say is if you like fat bottomed girls/boys/whatever there is a "tranny" switch on the font of the box, and God intended you to use it!
Can we bump this thread? There is not a lot of talk about Buzz Audio on here - there is some - but there is really only a handful of mentions of the ARC. Everyone is always on about Neve clones it seems . . .

I've been looking for a great, unique front end and this has caught my eye. I know its expensive and there are so many options at this price that there couldn't be loads of owners.

Anybody else own the ARC?
Does Buzz fit into a specific sound style? Their users seem to comment on Buzz being clean and pristine.

Anybody care to comment on Buzz construction? This isn't SMD stuff is it?

Discuss . . . .
Old 6th February 2014
Gear Maniac

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Bump again . . . couldn't be too many ARC owners (it's $3,000 new) but can anybody chime in on the Buzz sound, build, etc. in general?
📝 Reply