The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
What's the Warbler?
Old 25th June 2006
Registered User
🎧 15 years
What's the Warbler?

The only info we have is that it is supposedly a russian made envelope filter pedal, and a Reggae producer called Mad Professor use it a lot on the Bass.
thank you.-
📝 Reply
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump