Quantcast
Slutz in Estonia??? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Slutz in Estonia???
Old 2nd June 2006
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Slutz in Estonia???

I'm heading out from sunny California to go to Estonia on a tour first two weeks of July. Wondering if any you cool cats out there would want to hook up. I'm also looking for a good music store, guitars and such if I need stuff. I think we are in Talin for most of the time but also heading to the other major city... shoot just can't remember the name right now. Thought it was worth a stab posting on this board. Anybody out in that part of the world??? Or does anyone on the board know cool cats out there?

let me know,
sam
www.earwitnessstudios.com
www.laurascottmusic.com
Old 15th June 2006
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earwitness
I'm heading out from sunny California to go to Estonia on a tour first two weeks of July. Wondering if any you cool cats out there would want to hook up. I'm also looking for a good music store, guitars and such if I need stuff. I think we are in Talin for most of the time but also heading to the other major city... shoot just can't remember the name right now. Thought it was worth a stab posting on this board. Anybody out in that part of the world??? Or does anyone on the board know cool cats out there?

let me know,
sam
www.earwitnessstudios.com
www.laurascottmusic.com
Hey man,

just only now discovered your thread - there are several "slutz" in Estonia that I personally know, including myself (pick me, pick me heh )

I can give you a tour in major rec studios here as well as some music shops, + have some GOOD estonian beer with you

Was the other city you're visiting Tartu?

Let me know,

[email protected]

-Johannes
Old 2nd March 2007 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
tervist!

currently situated in slushy Estonia, doing audio/video and dvd programming.

anyone in the neighbourhood interested in meeting for a pint sometime?

.miQ
www.orbital.ee
Old 2nd March 2007 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by noCore ➡️
tervist!

currently situated in slushy Estonia, doing audio/video and dvd programming.

anyone in the neighbourhood interested in meeting for a pint sometime?

.miQ
www.orbital.ee
miQ

That would be neat. I'm out today though - Saturday, Sunday is ok though. Any other slutz in the neighberhood??
Old 27th May 2009 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
BUMB. Some new slutz from Estonia here?
Old 27th May 2009 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Tere! Not in Estonia myself but there is a poster from Estonia (has a "~" in his name, can't remember more...) who I've seen posting here recently.

Great time to be there with the song festival coming up. Also the Leigo Lake festival later in the summer. YouTube - Leigo Music Festival
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…