Quantcast
Redco Service - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Redco Service
Old 10th May 2006
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Redco Service

I ordered a bag of teflon tubing from Chris at Redco and when it arrived I noticed that I had ordered the wrong AWG size. Contacted Chris about my mistake and he immediately offered to send me the correct AWG size free of charge. So a big thumbsup to Redco's customer service.

Jason
Old 10th May 2006
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
I can't say anything about their customer service because I have always received exactly what I ordered...great cables. Well, maybe that is saying something about their service afterall.
Old 11th May 2006 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I'm impressed with their products and service - and I live in New Zealand. I'll be needing some more cabling soon, and these guys are first on my list.
Lives for gear

Chris is good people!!!!

heh
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Ordered my first cables from them this week. Top notch!thumbsup
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
REDCO A+++++++

Had every patchbay in my facilty wired by REDCO....
Used them for the last 15 / 20 years!
Dave and the crew are the best...

Paul
ww.millbrooksoundstudios.com
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
All my racks have their modular panels. They are super and makes it very easy to configure panels with the connectors I need.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Redco... first class all the way!!!

One time, and one time only did I go to another vendor (CBI). All I can say is "never again"!!! NEVER!!! My experience with CBI was horrible whereas Redco has always been TOP NOTCH!!!

So, why did I even try Redco??? A buddy of mine was trying to get his own business up and running, and became a dealer for CBI, so I was trying to help out a friend... like I said, "Never again"!!!

Redco. Always. No matter what.
Lek
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Nice guys BUT...
I am still waiting for the correct cables to get to me

I ORDERED THEM ON JANUARY 30TH!

I received cables wired wrong the first time, Chris was nice, paid for them to be shipped back. Received them again, and they still weren't wired correctly. This time they said they would just speak with the manufacturer of the gear I was connecting to. Week or two went by, nothing. I had to keep calling them. Eventually I had to tell the whole story to someone else at REDCO, and he worked on it for me. Finally, they sent me one cable to test out - and it was working correctly. I told them it was fine - that was a month ago - and I'm still waiting for the last 3 cables to come in. Called today, he said they were waiting for the correct color cables to come in - okay, no problem, but at least they could have told me. I also ordered two connectors - waiting to be shipped with the cables. In addition, I have to keep calling them, and sometimes they don't return calls.

I needed these cables for the last four months - horrible customer service.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Lek...

That just sucks! It sounds like the same thing I went through with CBI. They were just horrible, but at the same time, they were not even nice about things, and I had to pay shipping *both* ways. CBI totally sucks! dfegad CBI

Hopefully Redco will get you straightened out.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
they did all my custom EDAC patchbay wiring. over 200 cables. everything as stated. i also scewed up a few of the cables in the order and they let me send them back and fix them the way i wanted free of charge.

great service. you get what you pay for.

electric
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I'm another fan of Chris and Redco; they did much of the harness work for my last room, super easy to work with.
Lek
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublehelix
Lek...

That just sucks! It sounds like the same thing I went through with CBI. They were just horrible, but at the same time, they were not even nice about things, and I had to pay shipping *both* ways. CBI totally sucks! dfegad CBI

Hopefully Redco will get you straightened out.
Yes, I HIGHLY value people who are nice, but in the end you also want to get your product.
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…