Quantcast
Tascam DM 24 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Tascam DM 24
Old 6th May 2006
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Tascam DM 24

I have been offered a Tascam DM 24 in mint shape for 800.00, should I take it? It is a local deal and i know the guy real well.He takes great care of his stuff.
Old 6th May 2006
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
No One??
Old 6th May 2006 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
I have one and really like it. In fact, I'm selling mine on ebay right now.

It has full automation, TC Reverb, mic modeling, eq/compression on all 32 channels, and can be used as a control surface for just about any DAW. The A/D is surprisingly good and the preamps have a nice clean sound. I made some great records with mine, but I upgraded to a Trident Series 80 and a Radar.

Does his have the meter bridge? I wouldn't want one without that. But for $800 you almost can't go wrong. It was a little complicated to learn from just the manual, but if he helps you it will be much easier.
Old 6th May 2006
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowdy322
I have been offered a Tascam DM 24 in mint shape for 800.00, should I take it? It is a local deal and i know the guy real well.He takes great care of his stuff.
I don't have any personal use with the DM24 in particular but I have always kept an eye on second hand prices and $800 is about right. The feature set is amazing for the price and hoenstly, just pick it up, give it a go. And if it isn't fitting your needs it's not like your going to lose money selling it. Let us know what you ended up doing.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
The price is cheap! I saw one yesterday for 1500.

/Cojo
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
It is cheap indeed. It looks like good deal, if you know who you buy it from.
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…