The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
BOSS GE-10 Graphic EQ (Rare)
Old 4th February 2011

🎧 10 years
BOSS GE-10 Graphic EQ (Rare)

Hi, have you ever heard any of this? I haven't the chance to try it so I was wondering if anybody can recommend me this.
Old 4th February 2011

5 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Did you google it? There's quite a bit of info on it out there: most of it quite positive, including endorsement by a young guitar player (at the time) named Eddy Van something?
Old 4th February 2011 | Show parent

🎧 10 years
lol yes, didn't I say it's for recording/mixing purposes? all I can find is for live guitar use.
Old 4th February 2011 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Well Eddie sure as hell is a better guitar player then me....But I used those pedals quite alot back in the day and thought they were terrible for guitar. Kinda hissy, and sucked the tone.

I kept a few around though for bass players though because they worked pretty well with bass guitars w/ active pickups.
Old 6th September 2011

🎧 10 years
I just wanted to add to this dated topic as I've just recently picked up my 2nd GE-10 recently off craigslist here in Los Angeles for a mere $90.00 USD.

I use them as a stereo pair with Radial RMP Pro reampers feeding them line outs from my daw and GT direct boxes feeding the outputs of the GE-10s back into my interface so i can use them on group sends or entire mix busses.

I love, love, LOVE the coloration these things bring to the table. There is minimal (if ANY) noise the way I have them set up and the character they impart is very positive to my ears. Love them on a drum buss. it's like having two API 560's at a fraction the price!

Yes, they don't have the proportional Q (that I'm aware of) or the API transformer sound but GOSH DARN IT they do some magic.

Anyway, hope that little bit of info helps someone!
Old 22nd August 2013

🎧 10 years
These are great sounding, and they're selling for like $150 to $200 now on average, so you got a steal at $90! My dayjob is selling one on ebay right now actually, I was tempted to pick it up myself but I have a Rane ME-60 that I already neglect.
Old 22nd June 2019

🎧 10 years
There's one for $60 for sale here.......hmmm....NAH!

No stereo, no bueno
πŸ“ Reply