Quantcast
SUMMIT 2BA-221 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
SUMMIT 2BA-221
Old 11th June 2003
Here for the gear

🎧 15 years
SUMMIT 2BA-221

I was thinkin bout gettin a 2ba-221 but Id like to hear some opinions of it.Ill use it mostly fer rock vocals and guitar.Ive heard the other more expensive Summit stuff and I like it alot how does it compare?THANKS FRANK BOOTH
Old 11th June 2003
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Works very well on rock vocals. Superb on bass aswell!
Old 11th June 2003
Here for the gear

🎧 15 years
Hey thanks fer the reply.I was wondering if it has just one sound or does the tube change the sound by adding colour or just adding distortion?Also is it clear enuff to use on many tracks or is it more usefull fer a certin sound and not fer everything?Is there anything that you would compare the sound to?THANKS FRANK BOOTH
Old 11th June 2003
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
The variable tube output and variable impedance changes the sound in a positive way. I´ve recorded vocals, bass and guitar and used ém in the same mix, sounds like music to me!
Why don´t you buy 24 of them and build your own Summit mixer......
Old 12th June 2003
Here for the gear

🎧 15 years
Maby I will thats only bout 15000 clams fer 24 channels hell I make that in like 6 months.Anyway thanks fer yer input I appreciate it.Now I gots ta get back to work and start savin my moneys.THANKS
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…