Ward Beck Console - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Ward Beck Console
Old 10th June 2003
Here for the gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Ward Beck Console

Hey,

I just picked up a Ward Beck broadcast console (for free). Does any one out there know much about Ward Beck? It doesn't have a model number on it, but it has 7 channels and two masters, plus one e.q. in the top right hand corner of the console. There's not much to it. It looks like the last user had line level gear conected to it, so I don't even know if it has Mic Pres. It looks pretty old, 1970ish. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Brian
Old 10th June 2003
Gear Addict

๐ŸŽง 15 years
dave thomas is the guy you want to talk to. he's in canada and is a ward beck expert. don't have a link right now, but do a google and you'll find it. he fixed up my ward beck and now it rocks....

-d. gauss
Old 10th June 2003
Here for the gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Thanks for you help. I just emailed Dave.

Brian
Old 10th June 2003
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Dave is 'DA Man' when it comes to WB. Have done business with him a bit and correspond a bit in the past. He's a straight up dude who knows stax about gear and fixing it... he used to own 'little mountain' in BC where all them outrageous hair band records were made and the studio that made Bob Rock!

hmmm that reminds me i gota rack up them last bunch of modules he sent me!

PEACE
Wiggy
๐Ÿ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…