Quantcast
valvotronics - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
valvotronics
Old 25th May 2003
Old 25th May 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
it's decent stuff. as i understand it, it is made by someone who is a tech for masque sound, a company the does a lot of higher end touring stuff (ie touring broadway). when i do local crew work for touring shows like that, i occasionally see these in the racks. just kinding mentioning these are real things being used in the real world on the high end.
Old 25th May 2003
There is only one

🎧 15 years
i have heard their gain ryder3 and direct box... and seen their producer pack mic pre's and EQ.

all of them are built superbly. the directbox is nice and fat and the compressor is nice sounding as well. i dont know what the pre/eq units sound like but have a nice construction to them [if that means anything]
Old 26th May 2003

🎧 15 years
I can't see a Mic Pre/ EQ on the website ? Have I missed something ?

Tim.
Old 27th May 2003
There is only one

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally posted by The Buzz
I can't see a Mic Pre/ EQ on the website ? Have I missed something ?

Tim.
look in the photo section. everything i believe is hand made to order., that might of changed with the DI box and gainryder3
Old 16th June 2003
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
I have used the mic pre/ compressor box, which I believe is the first thing this guy built. It is really cool. I bet the D.I. is great as well.
Old 16th June 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
An associat eof mine works at a staging production company, that habdles a lot of internation theatre acts/productions.

Apart from the many CADAC consoles they employ which are extrmely sublime consoles and fantastically musical etc.... imagine a Neve (VR) in a live setting and u are in the ballpark., they have a stack of the stereo compressors in thier racks. He rekons they are VERY nice for lead vocals of touring acts etc and just place the right dead centre in the front rows and it dont move a bit... but with allt he cream and butter that u would expect from a nice handmade tube comp.. I aint used one yet but i wouldnt mind givning one a spin one day?

The build is very high and up with the best but not with manley... even tho im not a big manley fan their build quaility is simply the best around ( bar classic neves
Anyone else got stuff to report. )..

Cheers
Wiggy
Old 21st June 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
valvotronics for sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=23793&rd=1

Think I"ll buy one .......give it a try--------and Yes, I think Manley does a great justice to recording gear world!!!

^^^^^^^ cjogo

http://fp2k.redshift.com/cjogo/crystalrecording.htm
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…