Quantcast
Is $1500 for Soundcraft 200 Delta 32x4x2 (DLX Channels) a good deal? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Is $1500 for Soundcraft 200 Delta 32x4x2 (DLX Channels) a good deal?
Old 29th November 2009
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Is $1500 for Soundcraft 200 Delta 32x4x2 (DLX Channels) a good deal?

Title says or asks it all. I have been told there are no problems with the board and is in decent shape. It has been toured with though. My gut feeling is to pounce on this thing since modding it is fairly easy and Jim Williams is just down the road. Just wanted to bounce it off a few other slutz.

Thanks for the input/feedback.

-sean
Old 29th November 2009
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
$1500 for any console that's not falling apart or a piece of prefab junk sounds like a good deal. If it meets your requirements, go for it.
Old 29th November 2009 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Thanks for the comment drBill....

Anyone else with hands on experience with the Soundcraft Delta series (modded or stock)?

Thanks.
-sean
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
I would say that is a FAIR price for a 32 channel with Dlx modules, assuming it is in working order with a power supply. You will be very happy with a good working version of this console. I have a 16 channel that has the master section upgraded by Mr Williams. He brings these well built British relics into the new century. I say go for it.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Not a screaming deal, I paid $725 for a 24 channel dlx but then again I don't see too many 32 channels out there. Go for it...nice consoles for the $$
Old 1st December 2009 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
I am going to see if I can negotiate a better price.

Thanks for the comments.
Old 10th June 2010 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
I just bought Delta 200 24 ch with 22 deluxe modules and 2 stereo modules for only 383 dollars.. Everything is in top shape.. no need for recap. Looks and sound like new after 2 hours of clean up
Old 10th June 2010 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by throstur ➑️
I just bought Delta 200 24 ch with 22 deluxe modules and 2 stereo modules for only 383 dollars.. Everything is in top shape.. no need for recap. Looks and sound like new after 2 hours of clean up
Do yourself a favor and get the master section modded....night and day difference
Old 14th June 2010 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by The dman ➑️
Do yourself a favor and get the master section modded....night and day difference
thanks for the tip. Im going to look in to that some day. and btw nice setup you got there Dman
πŸ“ Reply