Quantcast
Golden Gate Studios, San Francisco -- Has Anyone Seen This Place? - Page 2 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Golden Gate Studios, San Francisco -- Has Anyone Seen This Place?
Old 26th September 2014
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
The Golden Gate Studios equipment list is very impressive, I am a die hard "Analog Only" kinda guy. I sing and write, play guitar, bass,*sitar, and percussion, and I live in the San Francisco bay area. Vintage amps, guitars, effects, drums, mics, recorders, boards, compressors, preamps, etc..all undoubtedly sound a thousand times better than the poor quality cheaply made digital junk of today.I am wondering how experienced the engineers are there, there is no mention at all of them, how old they are, how much experience they have, where or how they learned, who have they recorded? Nothing..There is also again no mention of who has recorded at the studio. ?I am very very interested in recording at Golden Gate Studios, I want vintage everything, I want tape, beautiful Ampex tape!! I want tubes, lots of red hot tubes!! I want top quality vintage Neumann, RCA, AKG, Sennheiser, and EV microphones!! And, of course most importantly, I want a old school creative, vintage analog crazed, engineer who loves the recording sound and techniques and the entire process of 1950s and 1960s professional multitrack studio recording! Please Golden Gate Studios, improve and update your website with more photos and information. I want to do business.*
Old 26th September 2014 | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Give them a call and go see the place. I'm sure they'd be happy to play some music done there.
📝 Reply