Quantcast
Got an itchy back? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Got an itchy back?
Old 12th August 2005
Gear Head

🎧 15 years
Got an itchy back?

Although I'm not gay (NTTAWWT), how about I scratch your back, and you scratch mine...?

I've been working on a freebie demo project for a friend for what seems like decades (well a couple of months actually) and everything's finally tracked, cleaned up and ready for mixdown.

BUT...I can't seem to wrap my ears around this thing. I reckon I'm much too involved in this project and I've simply heard the tune WAAAAY too often. The mix just ain't working for me at all. So I thunk to myself, "why not give it up to someone here who maybe is in the same boat with something they've been working on?".

So I'm doing exactly that. A one-for-one deal. Let's swap tracks, You mix mine and I'll mix yours. Open to anyone who's keen.

About the track: The tune is 4:10 long, 22 tracks (8 drums, 1 bass, 4 e-gtrs, 2 ac gtrs, 2 keys, 2 ld vox, 3 bv's) guitar orientated catchy rock, w/a chick singer. Tracked to RADAR, so it's no prob if you're using PT, we can swap .wavs/BWAV.

I'm looking to get it mastered by the end of August, so post a reply if you want more info, or PM me.

Thx & cheers,
Dingo
Old 12th August 2005
Gear Nut

🎧 15 years
Can we hear a sample of some of the individual tracks to get an idea for what your tracking aesthetics are?
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…