How to do this ?
Old 9th February 2009
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
How to do this ?

Helloo..

I want to do like this ;
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: zootx1.jpg

so starting at 0 sec. , but without recording from start!

does someone knows how to do this on Adobe Audition3/Cool Edit Pro??

ThankYou!
Old 9th February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
wait a few seconds before you start playing?heh
Old 9th February 2009 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
noo, i aint gonna wait.. does some one knows ?
Old 10th February 2009 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
C'mon.. gotto know this today!
Old 10th February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
wtf thread of the year so far
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
I can only presume you mean that you want to have punch in/out points?

Or consolidate the tracks so there aren't any 'spaces' in the file?
Old 10th February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiuene12 ➑️
People often get to a place where they simply can't pay their bills, especially in today's economy which is not particularly sympathetic toward the poor or even the middle class. Inflation has impacted nearly every facet of daily life including food, gas, rent, clothes, utility bills and more. At the same time, salaries, especially in the lower ranges, have utterly failed to keep pace. When you get to the place where you cannot pay your bills and have money left over for food and other necessities, there are some hard decisions that have to be faced. The options are credit counseling and debt management services, or bankruptcy. Both have their pros and cons, so which road to take depends largely on the individual and how severe his or her financial problems have grown.There are numerous credit counseling/debt management services available, both in most local communities and over the Internet. The services vary considerably, for example some charge fees and exist to make a profit, while others are strictly operated by volunteers and don't charge fees for maple story mesos their services. Some services are certified or accredited, and others are not. Some guarantee confidentiality, and unfortunately, others do not.If your debt situation has not yet reached a point of no return, credit counseling and debt management may be the best option for you. This is the way it works:Check out a variety wow power leveling of counseling services, both in your community and on the Internet to determine which best suits your needs. Avoid those that charge high fees, do not guarantee your privacy and that don't have any credentials or accreditations to offer.Make an appointment with the agency of your choice. When you go to the appointment, take as much of your paperwork wow power leveling and documentation with you as possible, i.e. proof of your expenses and income, along with verification of the debts you owe.The counselor will review your situation and develop a plan to help you pay off your bills. Legitimate counseling archlord gold services can often persuade your creditors to take less than the total amount you owe and arrange for longer periods of time to pay the debt off.Instead of paying your bills directly, in most cases, you make one monthly payment to the counseling service, which then distributes that amount among your creditors according to the agreements they have buy archlord gold worked out. The arrangement leaves you enough money to live and halts collection procedures. Over a period of time, all your bills are paid in full and you essentially have a new start, provided you don't get yourself back into additional debt in the meantime.

Then there are times when this poster should blow me!fuuck
Old 10th February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Waiting a couple of beats before you play is your only real solution in Cool Edit Pro... You could always not start your track at 0 seconds (instead, start at 4 seconds) record the track, skip back to 0 seconds, record a seconds worth of nothing and then bounce the tracks into one. But I'm not even sure you can do that in CEP (it's been a while since I've used it).

I say my vote would be to wait until playing... why do you feel that you can't?
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
WTF with the random essays? Essay!
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I think you should change sample rate on the channel 2,5,6 & 9 before you start using the phantom power . If you still cant hear it in the first second then do nothing till you hear from me .
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass man ➑️
I think you should change sample rate on the channel 2,5,6 & 9 before you start using the phantom power . If you still cant hear it in the first second then do nothing till you hear from me .
you had to go and tell him.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I use Audition 3 on a daily basis... but I'm not sure what you're asking.
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…