Quantcast
Red witch fuzz god 2 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Red witch fuzz god 2
Old 6th February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Red witch fuzz god 2

Who's using this pedal? I'm about to get a fuzz, and this one seems to sound great (on proguitarshop demo), I also like the G.I. fuzz on there site.
This fuzzgod seems versatile, without sounding too metal, and has that nice sputter nasttness to it.
I've heard the z-vex fuzz factory, and it's pretty wicked, but seems a little out of control.
any opinions?
Thanks, Steelyfan
Old 8th February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
aaaaaannnnnnd... bump.
Old 12th February 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
reallY? you guys kill me.
100 post for what kind of what to run what through, but nothing about what you use to actually MAKE SOUND!??
I'm thinking the Red Witch or the G. I. fuzz.
come on guitar players, bring the noise!!!.
what are you you using?
Old 16th June 2009 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
@Steelyfan - What did you go for and what Guitar(s) / Amp(s) are you using?

Hi Steelyfan,

Did you take the plunge with one of the two fuzz pedals you mentioned and if so how are you finding it with your gear? I'm similarly inclined towards a flexible but powerful silicon fuzz for use across a range of styles with Eric Johnson strat/ Fender Prosonic (mine) mostly but also Gibson LP Standard and Studio plus Explorer and metal types. I was taken with the Red Witch Fuzz God II but curious if you made a move on either yet?
Old 16th June 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeveBC ➑️
Hi Steelyfan,

Did you take the plunge with one of the two fuzz pedals you mentioned and if so how are you finding it with your gear? I'm similarly inclined towards a flexible but powerful silicon fuzz for use across a range of styles with Eric Johnson strat/ Fender Prosonic (mine) mostly but also Gibson LP Standard and Studio plus Explorer and metal types. I was taken with the Red Witch Fuzz God II but curious if you made a move on either yet?

Howdy. How are you?
I got these 2 to create a fuzz sound.

The Soundwave can get that battery going dead sound on top of alot of sonicly annilating tones. It can splatter/sputter/zinc/zap/twitch/buzz/ and fuzz and in general make some wonderful sounds and noises. What's great is that no matter what setting you get going, you can "Drain" the pedal with the volume knob. It's a very creative pedal, the fuzz on it is original/ deadly. The splatter won't sustain long by itself, it works great with other pedals. 10+

The Blues Pro is a great pedal and is very natural sounding, it's not as processed sounding as most pedals in this category. It works great as a clean boost and it's a WONDERFUL overdrive. It can also work as a sort of mid range e.q. with the tone knob. It's got a classic sound to it, makes your guitar amp sound alot more expensive and has a nice 70's fuzz tone,
nothing crazy though. It's actually one of my favorite pedals.

But these two together can get a killer fuzz sound, and sound really good by themselves.

Steely

p.s. The London Fuzz by MJM sounds awesome too.
πŸ“ Reply