Quantcast
sonalksis customer support - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
sonalksis customer support
Old 6th February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
sonalksis customer support

I'm having a hard time contacting sonalksis because of a license transfer. It's been 3 days since I first wrote them and I haven't heard back from them.

is this normal?

do they usually take this long to reply to customers?
Old 13th February 2009
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon ➡️
I'm having a hard time contacting sonalksis because of a license transfer. It's been 3 days since I first wrote them and I haven't heard back from them.

is this normal?

do they usually take this long to reply to customers?
Hi,

We have had some people on leave here, and licence transfers are (for logical reasons) not the highest priority when it comes to support issues. Critical issuses and bugs are always handled at once, but some other less urgent things are sometimes put on hold when needed.

I will look into this and see what's hangin in there and when it can be taken care of.

Thanks!

JFN
Old 13th February 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFN - Sonalksis ➡️
Hi,

We have had some people on leave here, and licence transfers are (for logical reasons) not the highest priority when it comes to support issues. Critical issuses and bugs are always handled at once, but some other less urgent things are sometimes put on hold when needed.

I will look into this and see what's hangin in there and when it can be taken care of.

Thanks!

JFN
My experience with Sonalksis support has been fantastic. Certainly in line with what was said above.
Old 13th February 2009 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
+1 for sonalksis support.

Never had problems speaking with "real people" via email quickly and helpfully..
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…