Quantcast
online sound effect resources - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
online sound effect resources
Old 4th February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
online sound effect resources

i saw in a recent Electronic Musician issue and ad for an online sample/sound effect library... but i don't have the issue anymore. it was called Soundz.. or something... SSSounds.. i forgot... but, i'm in a pinch and need some nature sounds for a film track that has to be done this afternoon...

i've found some random places on Google, but wanted to ask here if there were any favorites places for high quality samples that one can buy online quickly.

thanks!
taylor
Old 4th February 2009
GS Community Manager

Soundsnap.com is suprisingly good. It used to be free but no longer... it's not stupidly expensive though and there is some very useable stuff there.
Old 4th February 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
thanks...

would prefer something that wasn't a membership. since i don't often need resources like this.. but, if i have to join once and then quit i will..

i'll check it out more..

any others?

Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal3 ➡️
Soundsnap.com is suprisingly good. It used to be free but no longer... it's not stupidly expensive though and there is some very useable stuff there.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…