M-audio 410 Vista 64 Drivers? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
M-audio 410 Vista 64 Drivers?
Old 2nd February 2009
Gear Maniac

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
M-audio 410 Vista 64 Drivers?

moving from the m-audio 410 to RME fireface was one of the best moves i ever made. however a friend recently bought a laptop that came bundled with vista 64 and the only audio out is a pathetic headphone.

so i gave them the 410 (not sure if that is that is much of favour) but it seems to be impossible to install the vista 64 drivers for the 410 onto the laptop. the firmware install just freezes at 1%. i suspect there is a firewire issue with these drivers and the firmware update is not being routed to the card.

so i was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and solved it and could give any advice?

i tried the few suggestions i could find on the m-audio forums but no luck

i did post a plea for help from m-audio forum however a week later and several bumps there has been zero help from m-audio. i am not sure of m-audio is proving support for 64 bit OS anymore even though they released several versions of the beat drivers for vista 64 and the firewire cards?

so any help appreciated. otherwise ther 410 is likely to go out with the trash v.soon.

thanks

spek
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…