Audio Interface Question - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Audio Interface Question
Old 1st February 2009
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Audio Interface Question

First post hello everyone!

I have an Emu 1820 right now. I use mostly gear, nord 3, monomachine, machindrum, tb 303, sh 101, mc 202, dave smith mopho, jd 990. I have all this routed in the my inputs on my Emu 1820. To bad for me im maxed out. i have no more room to grow. I love my interface the patch bay is geat, and it has 2 midi ins and 2 midi outs which is all i need. Most audio interfaces i have seen dont have this. I dont want to have to buy a new interface for audio and midi since in only need so few midi ins/outs. What i am looking for is a new audio interface which has about 16 inputs 1/4 on it. I dont even know if this exists. I would like to hook up some outboard effects as well to this interface. Please let me know some suggestions, or where to begin my search.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Old 1st February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Just buy an adat converter to interface with the adat ports on the 1820 which will give you an extra 8 analogue in/out. That's what they're there for thumbsup

You won't go wrong with a Behringer ADA8000. (DOn't cringe at the name, it's a good unit).
📝 Reply