Are there any wall mount mic stand? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Are there any wall mount mic stand?
Old 30th January 2009
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Are there any wall mount mic stand?

i'm trying to find one but with no success, has anyone any info on this?

Thanks

Jyc.
Old 30th January 2009
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 15 years

Have a look at the Heil sound mounts.

-tINY

Old 30th January 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
K&M | Microphone Mount | 23800-500-55 | B&H Photo Video

This is a link to a mic mount for a desk or a door or a mic stand or something along those lines. It looks like you could honestly take the bar off and just mount it to your walls though. Hope it helps. The model number is something like a K&M 238b.
cam
Old 31st January 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I have several of these bolted to the walls and ceiling about the studio:

Parts Express:*Microphone Flange Male

You can find them in both male or female thread. I have attached mic clips directly, or a flexible gooseneck first. I have even hung a boom arm from the one on the ceiling. What's really nice is you can find a quick-release attachment for them also.

HTH
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Nice find with the partexpress link. I was going to suggest the same thing but using different bases. These mic flanges would make it so easy! There are a couple of mini booms out there that would make these flanges sweet ceiling mounts.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Here is a set up I have been using or a few years now. The main supports are common galvanized plumbing joints and flanges with regular copper pipe. My vocal mic and pop screen is held using a couple of accessory cymbal boom arms cut to length (they happen to use European mic stand threads at each end; quite a happy discovery for me!). My overheads use universal mic stand booms bought from Full Compass (here is the link).

The pipes tend to resonate on their own, but by wrapping the cables around them as much as possible the ringing stops and it has never got in the way of a recording.

BTW, if the first photo you can see the security camera and portable DVD player I use for visual communication between my live room and control room....maybe that should be left for a different thread...
Old 2nd February 2009 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 15 years
Windtech makes a bunch of cool accessories. I just picked up 20 black mic flanges and the quick release adaptors for a mic locker/antique hutch I'm using. They also make a heavy duty version of the flange, which I bought 2 for ceiling mounts. Oh, and very cost effective
Old 19th February 2018
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
for the record:

i assume the obvious one would be the manfrotto wall boom - this is the long one ... i guess you'd use it only for large studios - i would put another boom arm on the end though to get the mic to where it wants to be. there's a shorter model too - which i use

Black Wall Boom

just fold it back against the wall when done
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…