Quantcast
I am going to record 28 cds in Feb - Page 2 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
I am going to record 28 cds in Feb
Old 5th February 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Wooo Hooooo!!!!!!

Git R Done!!!!! Ok --- I hate that saying, but it works here.

Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Wow, just wow Walter. I am touched by your journey and your commitment to your vision.
AND I think you Rock, love the music.
Go man go!
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
G! G! G!
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by walter tore ➡️
I believe that the universe is just ozzing songs and if we can let go of thoughts and fall blindly into that flow, it never ends-till you start thinking.
Quote:
The secret to it all is, there is no secret. Simply let go of this world as you know it and spirits will flow through you. they are timeless. The old blues guys like Lightning Hopkins shared this with me. It is something that you can never own and must share when a true person of passion asks for it. Those old guys passed it on. It will go on forever. Most people are worried about losing things and cling to what they have with a vengence. Let go of these thoughts, concerns of what others will say/think, and your own special style will come out.....Am I making sense?? Walter
Not only are you making perfect sense, Walter, you've also thoroughly inspired me.

Thank you!

Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Caution!

Quote:
.....Once I found an instrument, it was like I had been walking to different universes and now I was in a real time machine. The secret to it all is, there is no secret. Simply let go of this world as you know it and spirits will flow through you. they are timeless....
There is a spiritual connection for sure. Be careful not to allow bad spirits to influence you. I don't want to come off like a religious nut, so please take this in the "spirit" it is given. Be cautious in what spirits you allow to "flow " through you. The prince of darkness was the chief of music.

You are truly gifted. Our success as musicians is determined by our ability to re-create what we hear in our heads, and transfer those ideas note for note. It's as if everyone has the ability to create truly great music in their heads, but only those who can translate what they hear, in the physical sense, seperates the great from an average one.

That being said....Rock on!
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribeojudah ➡️
Be cautious in what spirits you allow to "flow " through you. The prince of darkness was the chief of music.
I would say that IF, and it's a big if, you have a handle on the dark side, and are familiar with it, as any balanced spiritual minded person should be, that it is in fact desirable to sometimes channel this, because it can induce emotion through music that is otherwise inaccessible.

Without evil, there is no good, it is a fundamental aspect of creation, and can be put to good use if that is the energy that is required to get a message across, or needed to portray a particular emotion.

Better the devil you know.
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
thanks again guys! The dark side is one I have known all my days. It often trainwrecked me in my younger days. Now I sing about it from what is under the anger and rage- sadness. You are inspiring me to record today. I love my job as a special education teacher, but this month, with the RPM Challenge, it has been a challenge to leave my studio.......... Take care. Walter
Old 6th February 2009 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
got 2 more cds worth of songs tonight. I mixed ten and have 8 more to do. I am off to bed. Walter
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…