Quantcast
Tribute to great free Plugs and their Developers - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Tribute to great free Plugs and their Developers
Old 30th January 2009
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Tribute to great free Plugs and their Developers

Ive had it in mind to start a thread of such. Ive used, enjoyd, and even made money using these great tools for hours and days. And always had a sence of appreciation and thankfullness at the back of my heart and mind to the developers of theses softwares. So there it goes.

My kudos and appreciations to all the fallowing develpers and all the people on earth, who prove so helpful and usefull to their peers, just out of their generousity and love of their skill, knowledge and art.
  • Digital Fishphone (All Plugs) great comps and gate
  • G VST (All Plugs) a really fabulous pack, filters, comps, Multiband comp, A cool tuner, check the betas also they work great and some of the best interaces Ive come across IMO
  • AIXacoustic Electri-Q (Poshifopit edition) Best VST EQ Period
  • Magnus - NyquistEQ. Parameteric EQ with one of the best UIs imaginable (dont forget to find and download the preset that cancells auto gain adjustment)
  • Ambience World class reverb with full parameter set
  • ANWIDA Soft DX Reverb Light Great Pro-sounding Verb
  • omniverb Great-sounding Verb
  • Karma FX Great-sounding Verb
  • SIR Robust convolution verb- great impalses available all over the net; check Noise Vault Website- The last version is not free, I dont know if the free version is still available
  • Camel Crusher Bad Fat Distortion
  • Cyanid2 A milestone in saturation and distortion Interface design
  • iZotop Vynil Old Vynil fx
  • Ruby Tube saturation and Limiting
  • RetroDelay A very unique, advanced and special delay with options available owhere else
  • TapeStop stop the tape in the middle of the song
  • mda RoundPan a stereo pan with autumatic 360 roatation
  • mda Test Tone All sort of test tones and noises with auto sweep
  • Simulanalog (Guitar Pack) Guitar amps and tools
  • Wurr Audio All Effects specially Tube Booster for Guitar rules bad and lov their interfaces check the filter and reverb too
  • KT Drum Trigger Auto Drun Trigger capable of saving your life in desperate situations!
  • LineUp Allign the phase of L-R channel in sample units
  • Senderella Send the signal from any channel, at any point to any other channel at any point - 64 instances!
  • Voxengo MSED ST to MS encoder and decoder with mid and side level adjusting knobs, even at passive mode
  • Voxengo SPAN Great full option spectrum analyser
  • kjaerhusaudio Classic series Classic compressor, Delay, Flanger, Chorus, Reverb and more
(and my 2 cents )
Arash
Old 30th January 2009
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
I'd like to add shout-outs to BTE Audio for their excellent Juicy77 amp sim and TSS tubescreamer sim VSTs, Nick Crowe for Wagner and Wagner II (AMAZING amp sims for free), and Simulanalog for putting out a free modeling package that was more authentic at the time than commercial solutions (and now they're doing it for money, Overloud TH1 is the 4th generation of the Simulanalog guys' modeling). Marc from StudioDevil who has put out a specific amp from his Virtual Guitar Amp plugin for free, awesome work! Voxengo for Boogex 1.5, a flexible and useful amp sim that can load IRs... Peter who makes Kefir and GEQ is a saint among men as well, best guitar cab convolution plugin out there! There are others who deserve mention, too, but these are my favorites.
Old 30th January 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I'd like to add:-

Bootsie All top notch plugins particularly EpicVerb and BootEq

Variety Of Sound

Daniel from Tin Brooke Tales Great compressors, limiters, saturation.

www.tinbrooketales.com

Tal Audio Line All great plugins

Home

Martin Eastwood Compressive

Martin Eastwood Audio - Professional Music Software
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
GVST G-ducking delaythumbsup
Glaceverbthumbsup
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
+1 Voxengo Boogex

+1 Kjaerhus Audio, I use the classic compressor and master limiter on every song.

Also, I'd like to say thanks to the person who created Mr. Ray and ORGANized. I love those instruments, they may or may not sound exactly like a real rhodes or b3, but they're musical and work EXTREMELY WELL as supporting instruments in the mix. I am very happy with both and recommend them highly.
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
it´s amazing how much free stuff is out there for pc users in comparison mac.

Still I think it´s great some developers actually go thru the hard work of writing these plugs and making them available.
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
I've been using the Blue Line 2 plugs for years. The CPU usage is minimal and the sound isn't bad at all. Overall the whole plugin Pack is well rounded too. My personal favorite Free plug-pack to date. I have had stability issues with these in sonar 4 on HUGE projects over 100 tracks. Aside from that, these are the underrated shiznat!

Blue Line Pack VST plug-in freeware

VST or DirectX - I think these are only available for PC
Old 31st January 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Yep free plugin developers gets my respect. I think of them when I use their plugins too, and I am ever grateful for the work they have done If one day I release my music on a CD I will put a thank-you in the liner notes. They are exemplary humans I dare say because they empower other people's dreams with their gratuitous creations So pls donate some $ to them if you can, so they can buy some nice food to put on their table, live well and continue to add beauty to this world with their existence
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Airwindows!! Chris offers some amazingly CPU-lite effects that are all affordable but also some great freebies, among my favorites are Channel, Flutter and Pressure. Mad props!
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by drycounty ➡️
Airwindows!! Chris offers some amazingly CPU-lite effects that are all affordable but also some great freebies, among my favorites are Channel, Flutter and Pressure. Mad props!
Oh -- Mac AU only. No amazing GUI. Loads of 'soul'.

Airwindows Audio Unit Plugins
Gear Guru

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
I'll second Digital Fishphones. The Fish Fillet package is quite nice. The compressor can be very useful for a dirty, highly saturated sound.
📝 Reply