Quantcast
Help needed finding a missing person in London - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Help needed finding a missing person in London
Old 28th January 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Help needed finding a missing person in London

If you can, could you copy and paste this around guys, this is to help someone out from another forum (not me) main thread here....... MLR missing person

My Sister went missing last nite at 1am from the Dagenham or Romford Essex area.

She went out to a Tesco 24 hour Chemist in Romford for my Neice who was being sick.

She went out in a Blue Mercedes C180 Reg RJ 03 OCW, the car had very little petrol in and she only took enough money for medicine, she wasnt wearing a coat and was only clothes that were thrown on just to pop out in, she didnt take her bag, purse or phone and no money has been taken out of her account.

She has no reason whatsoever to dissapear as she, her husband and 2 children have a good life together and it is something she would never do.

The Police have her as a missing person and say they "would belive her to be in a place where she wouldnt chose to be"

Over 100 family and friends have been serching sourounding areas looking for the car for 10 hours and have had no luck.

Its not something i want to put on a public forum but atm the publics what we need.

If anyone sees any car like like that dumped, with no plates or somewhere where a car like that wouldnt normally be please ring me anytime on

07973 400065 or 07976 278319

Thanks Darren
Old 28th January 2009
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
no where near there, but i'll certainly keep an eye out.

good luck and i hope it works out ok!
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…