Quantcast
M-audio - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
M-audio
Old 2nd April 2003
Gear Nut

🎧 15 years
M-audio

I am seriously considering getting the M-audio Omni studio with Delta 66 package. It seems like great bang for the buck. Has anyone had any experience with it? I wont have the chance to test it. Does it sound good? Thanks for your help. Also, if I DO get it, what should i get to add some DSP horse power?
Old 2nd April 2003
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
I think this is not a right forum for this class, try Prorec.com forums for some advice.

However I have delta44 with omni i/o, I don't record often and mostly produce electronic music with heavy sound manipulation, so absolute pure recording is not so important, since most of the "power" sounds are "pro" samples. I think is is good starting point for a soundblasterists, good drivers, easy use, acceptable quality (for the price)... the preamps are ok, nothing terrible, nothing you'd kill for.

Look at RME Multiface, more in/outs, better converters, midi and ADAT for a good converter in the future. No preamps though it is better to find external pres.
📝 Reply