Quantcast
Mix System - Original Cost? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Mix System - Original Cost?
Old 25th January 2009
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Mix System - Original Cost?

I know that this is kind of random. Do any of you have a price sheet for the old Mix24 systems? I need a reference for insurance reasons to show how much I paid being that I no longer have my original receipts.

If anyone just knows off the top of their heads the price of a MixCore system and a Mix Plus system back in 2002, that would be wonderful.

-Aaron
Old 25th January 2009
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Anyone?

Beuller?
Old 25th January 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 10 years
Whichever supplier you bought the system would probably be able to tell you if no one on here knows. I had to do the same with a lot of equipment I bought a few years ago.
Old 26th January 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by recall โžก๏ธ
Whichever supplier you bought the system would probably be able to tell you if no one on here knows. I had to do the same with a lot of equipment I bought a few years ago.
Well... The problem is that I got an employee discount through a friend. One of those deals, right? I know how much I paid for it but I can't remember what they sold for in stores. I talked to my local pro audio dealer and his price sheets only went back to 2005. At that point, Mix systems had been discontinued for a while.

I feel like I need to have my ducks in a row because the insurance company is not going to be happy in the first place with what it is going to cost to replace my system.

-Aaron
Old 26th January 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Its going to come down to 2 things if you eve file a claim. either what you paid for it (value means nothing the will ask for an invoice or current used value! Your agent may tell you other wise but thats how the claims guys work and you just posted on a public forum that you got a discount which if you try for list they are going to call it fraud and they are going to hit you with deprecation any way so as I learned after Ike just value it in current market value!
๐Ÿ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…