The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
New color scream?... why?
Old 24th March 2003
Founder

The logo was designed by Vicky Otwell a friend of mine. She works full time in graphics and has no interest whatsoever in recording equipment! I owe her another meal out! Vicky is available for design work. Contact me.

The color overhaul was done by Meg Lee Chin, Gearslutz webmistress, who has also done a great job of 'mounting' and shading the new logo and selecting some new smilies for us. http://www.**********.com she designed my website, is available for web work, fellow gearslut and good friend!
Old 24th March 2003
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Ah, much better. Now I can scroll without sanding down the backs of my eyeballs. (Now Jules, if you could just tone down the glare on your avatar...)

Hey, it all looks great !

-R'ster
Old 24th March 2003
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Yay purple with lavender! Lovely!
Old 24th March 2003
Mindreader

๐ŸŽง 15 years
You big girls blouse.
Old 25th March 2003
Founder

I think it's settled down to be quite cool looking now..

Bright white glare has been replaced with lilac,

It has been hard to say goodbye to the vintage 'home made' look.

Megs Godzilla logo served us very well, she made that and the old colors up as a kind of joke, it was to be a rough, but I was so keen to get the forums on line, I said "I'll take it!".

Dont feel BLUE!!!

Old 25th March 2003
One with big hooves

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Yeah, the new logo looks great. Not sure about the lavender though... that pastel thing again.

Now, can you change the names of some of the smilies so that when I want to type C_O_O_L or H_A_P_P_Y I won't get cool and happy ? That would be cool and make me happy you hippie.

Old 25th March 2003
Gear Maniac

๐ŸŽง 15 years
I think it all looks great
Even that pale reminder of the orginal purple .. and how it highlights that very cool logo

Damn fine selection of smileys too alien hippie ... heh

Jules ...

Been curious about one thing though ... How come when you go back to the topic selection page, those followed topic links are not a different color Not of major concern, but it would help those bleary eyed times when fast reference is always appreciated strike
๐Ÿ“ Reply