The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Studio Mascots
Old 18th March 2003
Mindreader

🎧 15 years
Studio Mascots

C'mon! Let's see 'em!!

I'll start.

These two cows have been with me for 10 years and MUST be on each speaker before I can begin a session.
Attached Thumbnails
Studio Mascots-moo1.jpg  
Old 18th March 2003
Mindreader

🎧 15 years
the other:
Attached Thumbnails
Studio Mascots-moo2.jpg  
Old 18th March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
'Le Pirl' ....
Attached Thumbnails
Studio Mascots-lepirl.gif  
Old 20th March 2003
Mindreader

🎧 15 years
I can't beleive that me and Chris are the only people with mascots
Old 20th March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
yea
Old 20th March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
On one monitor I have Gumby and Pokey. Behind the board to the right there is a very nice Shiva, and on top of my cd rack I have one of those plastic Monks drinking esspresso and talking on a cell phone. He squeeks when you squeeze him...

Sorry no pictures. Yet.

Old 21st March 2003
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
Oh - I've got mascots - but I've left the studio for three weeks - on the way to Europe - so I'll send some mascot pictures in in three weeks or so.
Old 21st March 2003
Founder

As mine is a semi commercial facility, I would fear kidnapping.

Have you guys at taught your mascots basic skills like looking left & right before crossing the road? And never to talk to strangers?
Old 21st March 2003
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Mascots

I have a few california raisons (singer, sax, and guitar) on the right monitor and part of the cantina band (star wars) on the left. I still need to fill out the rest of the cantina band (I am a few players short).

jason
Old 21st March 2003
VIP

🎧 15 years
This is "Chunks". Whenever I think I'm done with a mix, I look at him and keep mixing some more . . .

Old 21st March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I was recording this band that had a member that worked at Sam Goody. One day he came in and said he had a gift for me and basically he ripped the head off of the Kylie Minogue display they had in the store. So she sits behind my monitors and watches me mix. Damnit i need a digital camera so i could show you guys!
Old 21st March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
i'll try for a pic later, but i have a godzilla holding one of those blank cdr's that come at the end of the roll. someone once said the music i make sounds like enigma meets godzilla, so i've kept godzilla around to keep me from becoming a nancy boy in the studio with all my fancy pants blinky lights and synths. i've gotten used ot him as he's been there about 7 years now.
Old 21st March 2003
Mindreader

🎧 15 years
Jules, what about my favourite deaf picture on the wall of yours, that's like a mascot!
Old 22nd March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Mascots

Wind-up car from some Eastern Block country that an ex-girlfriend gave me...Silver Surfer action figure (with board)...Green Bay Packers cheesehead....

VG
Old 22nd March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
the real littledog:
Attached Thumbnails
Studio Mascots-the_real_littledog.jpg  
Old 22nd March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Unfortunately no camera, but ours is a 9" Godzilla (the old one, not this new schmuck) complete with flashing red eyes in the control room (I wonder if I can somehow trigger the eyes from a source?), and a rubber replica of a human brain in the tracking room.

Old Godzilla:

dfegad new Godzilla
Old 22nd March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
i'm not into the "new" godzilla, and i even have a buddy who was in the movie. not his proudest accomplishment.

anyhow, yes, my old school gozilla kicks ass. and in this forum i fully expect you to be able to midi up the light up eyes on your godzilla.

a few years ago at namm they were passing out "midi bugs" which would light up when a midi signal was received by them (kind of a midi cable checker). anyhow, if they can do it with swag on a spider, than godzilla should be little challenge. we're awaiting your report.
Old 23rd March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
actually this was my neighbours cat , but he got beaten all the time by the owner. Maybe that's why he likes this particular sleeping place.
Now he's forever mine, together with my other 9 cats.

Peace to ALL !heh
Attached Thumbnails
Studio Mascots-drumcat.jpg  
Old 23rd March 2003
Mindreader

🎧 15 years
Cats rule.

We got 9 here.
Old 23rd March 2003
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
Hmmm, I heard an unfortunate story about a cat that used to sleep in a kick, involving a biiiig black stain, one ruined shell and an almost kitty :D
πŸ“ Reply