More free stuff....let's do it again!
Old 30th April 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudgetMC ➡️
Very Cool... and good to see you, Man!
Thanks brother. Good to see you!

License still available if anyone wants it!
Old 20th May 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years

Hope you are all well...
Old 20th May 2021
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Hope all are healthy and doing ok.
Best wishes from Norway.
Old 1st June 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Yo Zargg,

Right back at you, man. Lots of hurdles and challenges, but we're hanging in there around here.

Budget
Old 1st June 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirocaster ➡️
@ BudgetMC do you have your music at spotify? i lost your cd
Hirocaster! Dude!!!!!!! So great to hear from you. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

We are indeed on Spotify. I think you'll be able to find us here:

https://open.spotify.com/artist/7w6Xt64BqW4uUnWFIjOaxz
Old 7th June 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Hope everybody is ok here........especially you, Budget. You have been holding down the fort. I have been on a bit of a sabbatical.

https://www.soundclick.com/music/son...ongID=14260029
Old 19th June 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Lenny,

Hey man... I'm hanging in there. Many good things... many challenges. So it goes.

46 Long started gigging again last week! The first night back was a major throw-down. I woke up sore all over the next day. Weird, given that I play sitting down...

Listening to the new tune, and enjoying it very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclenny ➡️
Hope everybody is ok here........especially you, Budget. You have been holding down the fort. I have been on a bit of a sabbatical.

https://www.soundclick.com/music/son...ongID=14260029
Old 22nd June 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Motu 2408mk3 w 424 PCIe card free to first person to PM an address. I will pay shipping to continental USA only.
Old 23rd June 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Foxwaves, sending you a tracking number in the morning!
Old 28th June 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Hi all —

So this freebie offer is a somewhat odd one, but perhaps somebody can make use of it. Here’s a blank Telecaster guitar neck, looking for a body to get bolted to.

It has its quirks….first, it’s just slightly narrower than a typical Tele neck cavity — by about 1/16”. So it’s not a perfect flush fit laterally, but it could be shimmed if desired for a tighter fit to the body. Second, the screw holes are a little funky: the pair of holes closer to the pickups is properly spaced at 1.5”, but the pair closer to the nut is spaced a little narrower, at 1-7/16”. You can see from the photos that the neck has been drilled twice, with the original holes filled in. Third, the headstock has been punched with a few holes to fit whatever machine heads were used on it through the ages. Oh yeah...and the nut is currently loose; it needs to be glued in.

How's that for a sales pitch! It may be a bit of an oddball, but apart from those caveats, it actually appears to be a serviceable neck; the frets are in fine condition and the wood & overall finish are all in quite good shape. The palm side of the neck has been very lightly sanded for more of a matte finish and it feels great. I’m kinda bummed it didn’t quite fit my Tele.

I don’t actually know much about its provenance….it came to me from my brother; it was originally on his funky “parts-caster” guitar but he swapped it out for a new Warmoth neck. He then sent it to me as a possible replacement for the stock neck on my old Tele, but for the reasons above it wasn’t a good match.

For anyone who likes to tinker in the shop and doesn’t mind a little bit of Franken-caster (or perhaps Telefranken), it could be a useful component for a DIY build. Hey, it’s a totally low-risk prospect. No hardware included unfortunately, but that just means you can customize as you wish.

Who's in? Yours for the asking, less shipping cost.
Attached Thumbnails
More free stuff....let's do it again!-01-full-neck-front.jpg   More free stuff....let's do it again!-02-headstock-front.jpg   More free stuff....let's do it again!-03-headstock-rear.jpg   More free stuff....let's do it again!-04-screw-holes-.jpg   More free stuff....let's do it again!-05-screw-hols-b.jpg  

More free stuff....let's do it again!-06-frets-.jpg   More free stuff....let's do it again!-07-frets-b.jpg   More free stuff....let's do it again!-08-frets-c.jpg   More free stuff....let's do it again!-09-truss-rod.jpg   More free stuff....let's do it again!-10-neck-rear-.jpg  

More free stuff....let's do it again!-11-neck-rear-b.jpg  
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor ➡️
Hi all —

So this freebie offer is a somewhat odd one, but perhaps somebody can make use of it. Here’s a blank Telecaster guitar neck, looking for a body to get bolted to.
Very cool! Thanks for putting it up. I just slapped a warmoth tele neck that has a Gibson radius (weird) on my offset/tele partscaster or I'd give it a try.

Last edited by jeremy.c.; 28th June 2021 at 10:56 PM..
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
I'd take it off your hands. Getting ready to build a tele style guitar for fun so I can cut the pocket to fit. Let me know and thanks!
Old 29th June 2021
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years

I've got a year of Sonic Academy for whoever wants it. It came with my Slate VRS8 and while I could probably use the lessons, I'm too much of a bum to actually sit down through them. First one to call dibs will get it sent to their PM's.
Old 30th June 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor ➡️
...Here’s a blank Telecaster guitar neck, looking for a body to get bolted to...
We have a taker! It's on its way to a new home. Thanks for checking it out.
Old 2nd July 2021 | Show parent

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp ➡️
I've got a year of Sonic Academy for whoever wants it. It came with my Slate VRS8 and while I could probably use the lessons, I'm too much of a bum to actually sit down through them. First one to call dibs will get it sent to their PM's.
Would love to take this if it's still available? Just getting back into EDM writing, so It would be very much used!

Respect to all the generosity in this amazing thread
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfertDF ➡️
Would love to take this if it's still available? Just getting back into EDM writing, so It would be very much used!

Respect to all the generosity in this amazing thread
I just PM'd the code to you. Have fun and happy learning!
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Glad stuff is still happening!
We lost RBZ nearly 4 years ago. Even if he doesn't return as a Jedi Master force ghost on the 4th, his presence will still be with us.

I'm going to go dig something out to give away on the anniversary of his departure. Damn, I miss that guy so much, the years haven't blunted that. In fact I'm working with another old friend whose album he mixed after he mixed mine and we were talking about how rad it would have been to have Robinson around to mix it for us! We'll just carry on in his tradition at least.
RIP Rawbeanzen, but I'll be back!
Old 13th July 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwarren ➡️
Foxwaves, sending you a tracking number in the morning!
And the beat goes on.

Here's something new from your favorite uncle.

https://www.soundclick.com/music/son...ongID=14281496
Old 13th July 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
I blew it, sorry guys! I have an interface to pass along and I meant to do it on the 4th, but life got in the way. All good things, but it pushed a lot down the priority list. Now I'm traveling to see family this week and won't be able to mail anything out until I return in a month.
But... I'll be back!!!!

In the meantime, I released an album inspired by D&D game play. If it 's your thing, it's free to stream and I put a lot of pandemic time and love into it.
Spotify
Apple Music
Amazon
YouTube
Bandcamp

Hope everyone is having a "better" time this summer!
Old 14th July 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Hey Pals,

I'm checking in tomorrow for dreaded heart surgery on Thursday. I hope to be back! Adios!
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxwaves ➡️
Hey Pals,

I'm checking in tomorrow for dreaded heart surgery on Thursday. I hope to be back! Adios!
Every finger crossed for you my friend! When you come out the other side and the good drugs wear off be sure to check in with us and let us know you're doing well!
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy.c. ➡️
Every finger crossed for you my friend! When you come out the other side and the good drugs wear off be sure to check in with us and let us know you're doing well!
Many thanks, Jeremy! Not sure which "other side" you mean but I'll write here again as soon . Peace!
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Hey Pals,

Thoughts and prayers for you! You'll be better when you come out than when you went in.

Best regards,
Widow Maker Survivor
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmanzer ➡️
Thoughts and prayers for you! You'll be better when you come out than when you went in.

Best regards,
Widow Maker Survivor
Thanks, bmanzer! I am thinking positive thoughts .
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Prayers headed your way, foxwaves!
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Many thanks, Jeremy! Not sure which "other side" you mean but I'll write here again as soon . Peace!
Pick a side! It's the cosmic version of shirts versus skins pickup game, so choose your team wisely!
We need some porch time down in TN so stick around for that!
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Don't die or Jesus will kick your ass or something.

Seriously, best of luck!

Old 17th July 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Amplifying the wave toward our dear friend @ foxwaves .
Old 19th July 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Free stuff to go...

I have a couple of items to give away for free....based in London, England

They come as a job lot, so no, you cannot have just one item. You take one, you take it all. I am not going to indulge testing and all that as it all works. It is taking up space and I would rather give it away for what little money I would receive in return.....

CME UF6 Midi Large form Midi Keyboard - Fully working, comes in a Novation Bag and with a cheap keyboard stand. Purchased to perform in one gig and has sat against the wall since.

Allen and Heath GS1 with meter bridge and arm rest. Working, however one of the channels is not. It needs a service. I bought it second hand to do it up, as I heard and loved the sound of it many moons ago, however I never found the time to get around to doing it

HH VPA 300 Power amp. Sounded good a long time ago when used with a pair of NS10m's. I wouldn't call the amp linear, as it seems to smooth out the excessive highs of the NS10m's, however it sounded good when paired with them. Moved on to active monitors many moons ago and this amp is just taking up space.

Behringer Mic200 portable preamp. I literally have no idea why I have this. I think I must have bought it for a live purpose where I wanted to use a pre, however did not want to take anything esoteric, therefore this was dragged in. Whatever it was used for, it is still here and I no longer need it to be. Possibly an Alesis Microverb and something else. Again, must be some live bits that I cannot remember what where used for....

There might be some other minor bits. Not sure yet.....You can take it and sell it if you want.......Pick up is required....
Old 19th July 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

3 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxavier ➡️
I have a couple of items to give away for free....based in London, England

They come as a job lot, so no, you cannot have just one item. You take one, you take it all. I am not going to indulge testing and all that as it all works. It is taking up space and I would rather give it away for what little money I would receive in return.....

CME UF6 Midi Large form Midi Keyboard - Fully working, comes in a Novation Bag and with a cheap keyboard stand. Purchased to perform in one gig and has sat against the wall since.

Allen and Heath GS1 with meter bridge and arm rest. Working, however one of the channels is not. It needs a service. I bought it second hand to do it up, as I heard and loved the sound of it many moons ago, however I never found the time to get around to doing it

HH VPA 300 Power amp. Sounded good a long time ago when used with a pair of NS10m's. I wouldn't call the amp linear, as it seems to smooth out the excessive highs of the NS10m's, however it sounded good when paired with them. Moved on to active monitors many moons ago and this amp is just taking up space.

Behringer Mic200 portable preamp. I literally have no idea why I have this. I think I must have bought it for a live purpose where I wanted to use a pre, however did not want to take anything esoteric, therefore this was dragged in. Whatever it was used for, it is still here and I no longer need it to be. Possibly an Alesis Microverb and something else. Again, must be some live bits that I cannot remember what where used for....

There might be some other minor bits. Not sure yet.....You can take it and sell it if you want.......Pick up is required....
Great offer!!

My mate Eddy will take it, if that's cool with you? He doesn't have much gear but can make use of it all. He's a cool guitar and bass player and records stuff for me. I'll maybe use the mixer as well for some summing?

Can you PM me your details and I'll pass them on.
📝 Reply