Quantcast
Roger Linn - Adrenalinn - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Roger Linn - Adrenalinn
Old 20th February 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Roger Linn - Adrenalinn

Has anyone used it and does it have a place in the studio?

Thanks.
Old 20th February 2003
Gear Head

🎧 15 years
I tried this on this retro rock band I work with all the time. I was really excited cause I love easily tempo syncable things since I am anal about it and I couldnt get a sund that was raw enough for the record. It seemed like it could be cool if your into realy the more polished genres.
Old 21st February 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I have one of the first units released. It's a very deep unit, meaning it's very tweakable, and it's capable of getting some cool fresh sounds. If you're looking for something that does the same old stuff, then skip this box, but if you want to add a new spark to your arsenal you won't be disappointed. I also love the fact that it's midi syncable. Money well spent.
Old 27th February 2003
Gear Head

🎧 15 years
I just recently purchased an AdrenaLinn and I am loving it- it's applications are great for studio, but I even have found use for it live as well.

Like the previous post said, it's something to get if you are looking for a totally new box.

I had a 3-day guitar tracking session and wanted something to stretch my creativity so that's why I got it.

It is indeed a deep box, and me being a near MORON at the whole LFO/ADSR envelope/synth talk thing, it's taking me a while to get going past the presets, but I can see the power it has.

One thing I did right off the bat is turn off all the amp models on the user bank (which mirror the factory presets) so I could use it as part of my guitar rig w/o amp models. The amp models aren't bad, I haven't dug too deep into them, but they don't quite seem to be as good as a POD yet. Maybe they are though.

Just having the sync capabilities alone makes this box (which is down to around $289 around here) well worth it.
📝 Reply