Quantcast
New 'got to have' gadget - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
New 'got to have' gadget
Old 15th January 2003
New 'got to have' gadget

http://exilim.casio.com/camera.cfm

Bev turned me on to this, I picked up the version with a built in MP3 player..

It's SO DAMNED SMALL!

Expect pic's from my sessions in future!

Attached Thumbnails
New 'got to have' gadget-exslim.jpg  
Old 15th January 2003
Mindreader

🎧 15 years
Hey Jules, you need to come around and get a picture of me taking your photo with mine.

I mean camera.
Old 15th January 2003
Mindreader

🎧 15 years
And actually, you also need one of these
Attached Thumbnails
New 'got to have' gadget-prod_itrip.jpg  
Old 15th January 2003
Mindreader

🎧 15 years
It's an FM tuner for your iPod which you haven't bought yet
Attached Images
New 'got to have' gadget-prod_itrip_tilt_sml.jpg 
Old 15th January 2003
Mindreader

🎧 15 years
FM Transmitter for iPod
[Pre-order now - shipping Spring '03]

You are looking at the coolest iPod accessory in the world. The iTrip FM transmitter for the iPod can play your music through any FM radio in your car, at a party, wherever the mood strikes you - and you have a radio.

It's clear that the iTrip is made specifically for the iPod. This gives iTrip advantages over similar devices. For example, with the iTrip, you can have the cleanest possible signal - because you can choose any radio station on the dial to tune for the best performance possible. You do this by 'playing' special station codes directly from the iPod itself. Simple.

Another advantage of the iTrip is that it needs no batteries, it receives its tiny amount of power from the iPod, and it can rotate out of the way to charge the iPod while still in use. No more batteries ever again.

There?s not even a power switch ? just plug it in and go. It shuts off if automatically after 30 seconds of silence - just like the iPod. The iTrip is the ultimate accessory for the iPod because it allows you to share the music and share the fun beyond your headphones. Don't leave home without it.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/pro...rip/index.html
Old 16th January 2003
M2E
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Sorry-but how can I put a picture like you guys are doing on the forum?
Is there a key shortcut?

M2E
Old 16th January 2003
Hit the browse button on the bottom of the post page and find the photo on your compupter. If it is too big you will have to shrink the foto in photoshop or another software....

Old 16th January 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
to me, the coolest new piece of gear I've seen is the handheld digital four track. great for songwriting road warriors like myself. tiny, all in one unit!
Attached Thumbnails
New 'got to have' gadget-korgpxr4.jpg  
Old 16th January 2003
There is a new 3 megga pixle version of the casio I just discovered with an optical zoom but I dont know if it does MP3's like the one Ive got..

Comes out in March! (Europe)

Old 17th January 2003
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Nomad Jukebox 3 with remote to do .wav recording outside the studio.

http://www.nomadworld.com/products/Jukebox3/
Old 17th January 2003
Mindreader

🎧 15 years
what about this

its called the hiptop

http://www.danger.com/downloads/hiptop_brochure.pdf
Old 17th January 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
All this stuff is so cool. Could I get it all in a watch?
Old 1st November 2005 | Show parent
Camera is still cool...

I just brought back an Itrip from the US.

I LOVE it!

I heard they were ****...

But this rocks!

My music - in the car!

Not having to deal with the crappy radio stations

And not having to hack into the back of radio to add a micro jack socket...

Rolling Stones, Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stonesv,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,
Rolling Stones, Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stonesv,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
Rolling Stones, Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stonesv,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,Rolling Stones,................
I'm taking my 9 year old daughter to see them friday night.!!!

-R
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKrizman
I'm taking my 9 year old daughter to see them friday night.!!!

-R
That will surely disappoint.

Bobby Peru
Milwaukee, WI
Jai guru deva om

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyPeru
That will surely disappoint.

Bobby Peru
Milwaukee, WI
hahaha

War
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…